• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So we prefer not to have an audit and let Lebanon fail in the next few months. 90% of State employees are Shiaa. If they are ok to work for 50 $ per month, be my guest and we thank them. We are educated enough and have enough business outside to recharge quickly so Shiaa will be the biggest losers.
I am totally against a new IMF loan as this is to feed a state with no Christians in it

الله لا يشبعكن

All the first class jobs in the state are occupied by you. And you still complain. Less than 30% of the population wants 50% of everything. In other words the presence of the others dont matter. I dont care about munasafe or fake ta3ayosh. This is a scam. This nonsense should soon end. What our fathers and grandfathers accepted in the last century cant continue for longer. The new generation are educated and sophisticated and will not accept this to continue into the future, even if it means dividing Lebanon or going into conflict again. You should be happy Berri and the Taef warlords are still around. They are protecting your apartheid regime. That regime will end soon. You will sooner than later have to choose between cooperation and a modern state with full equality where everyone is represented based on his size or confrontation. No two ways about it. Continue your nonsense agitation and see where everything will head. You dont want a state. You want a sectarian dungeon where others are held as captives, so you feel what you are not.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
So we prefer not to have an audit and let Lebanon fail in the next few months. 90% of State employees are Shiaa. If they are ok to work for 50 $ per month, be my guest and we thank them. We are educated enough and have enough business outside to recharge quickly so Shiaa will be the biggest losers.
I am totally against a new IMF loan as this is to feed a state with no Christians in it

Look at these hypocrites among your leaders. And worse they go on tv crying and condemning others and shedding crocodile tears for the poor:

و بدن يعملو ثورة و هني بحاد ذاتن لزملن ثورة

منافقين و خونه يتآمرون على بلدهم و شعبهم

Entflj4WMAIoAA4.jpeg

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
عينه عن الشعب الخرى

Totally agree with Hachach

After a year FPM attacking thawra, beating them, shooting at them, locking them, demonizing them calling them traitors, insulting them and fabricating stories about them
Now you expect that they'll stand with you supporting your political project ? chou battalo men jame3et el safarat halla2 ?
hilarious

lak kif elak 3ein tes2al for their support and help after all this especially that your forensic audit is only used to settle political scores as part of the rampage you declared on certain individuals just to sit in their seats while history has proven you're nothing but failures and thieves.
Delusions

عينه عن الشعب الخرى

He is an idiot. He is making it personal. Did he have MPs ? Does he have a party to impose the audit ?
Nothing - all what he is doing is to renforce Berry. Berrry and the thieves must LOVE him. Thanks God he is there to destroy the only party asking for audit.

He is an idiot and a loser

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The audit will not happen. Lebanon is already halfway down the wolf's digestive system. The moment a decision, and a real first step, is taken towards forensic audit, a big assassination will probably occur and no one will remember the issue for 10 years to come.

We're at the mercy of kings of thieves and likewise useful idiots in the hands of big gaming masters, the geopolitical architects of the region. Unless we wake up before sunrise and early breakfast them all in one huge walimeh, starting with Hariri, Berri and the 38 others, we're severely impaled.

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

21:58
وزني: بعد انسحاب شركة الفاريز تلقينا اتصالات عديدة من شركات عالمية وهي جاهزة للقيام بالتدقيق الجنائي

Raficoo

21:58

وزني: بعد انسحاب شركة الفاريز تلقينا اتصالات عديدة من شركات عالمية وهي جاهزة للقيام بالتدقيق الجنائي

They know they'll get payed then can cancel due to BDL unwilling to provide the necessary documents

The_FPMer