• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Viral

Surrender your rights they let you breath.
At least temporarily...

هذا ما سيحمله وسيط الترسيم الاميركي... وهذا ما سيُحمَّل به​

Viral

Meanwhile Hariri is excusing foreign orders:
Do not form a government under GMA's Presidency until further orders...

Viral

بعد قرار مجلس النواب: مسار التدقيق الجنائي مستمر... لكن إلى حين​

Viral

البنك الدولي: أكثر من نصف اللبنانيين سيصبحون فقراء بحلول​

2021​

Viral

نشرة الأخبار المسائية - الثلاثاء 1 كانون الأول 2020 مع ناتالي عيسى

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

• 22:01

العقوبات على مصرف لبنان غير واردة.. سلامة: لست جزءا من الفساد فأنا غير متحزب وسنلتزم بتسليم حسابات الدولة لوزارة المال تتمة

• 21:51

حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة للحدث:
    - ليس لدى مصرف لبنان حسابات إلا للبنوك
    - مليار ومئة مليون خرجت من لبنان وليست هي سبب الأزمة
    - الحديث عن عقوبات أميركية على مصرف لبنان غير دقيق
    - مصرف لبنان فعل كل ما يلزم ليظل منخرطا بالعولمة المالية
    - نحن مع التدقيق الجنائي وسلمنا حساباتنا
    - سنلتزم بتسليم حسابات الدولة لوزارة المالية تمهيدا للتدقيق الجنائي
    - وزارة المالية هي المخولة بالتعاقد مع شركات التدقيق
    - تسليم حسابات المصارف للتدقيق يتطلب تغيير القانون
    - لدينا إمكانية بالبقاء على الدعم مدة شهرين

• 21:35

حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة للحدث:
    -
    أقوم بواجبي في خدمة اللبنانيين والاتهامات الموجهة لي غير صحيحة
    - لست جزءا من الفساد فأنا مستقل وغير متحزب
    - ودائع اللبنانيين موجودة في المصارف وليست في البنك المركزي والدليل أن لا مصرف أعلن إفلاسه
    - شهريا هناك ما لا يقل عن 600 مليون دولار يتم سحبها تلبية لحاجات اللبنانيين
    - المصارف اللبنانية لديها إدارتها للمخاطر ونحن نضع السياسات فقط
    - علينا تأمين السيولة حينما تحتاج المصارف حمايةً لأموال المودعين
    - كل دول العالم تضع حدا للسحوبات النقدية
    - حتى آخر سبتمبر 2020 أرجع مصرف لبنان كل الدولار للبنوك
    - العجز بموازنة الدولة لا يخص مصرف لبنان
    - المصرف المركزي يموّل الدولة إذا افتقرت للتمويل وفقا للقانون
    - البنك المركزي سيتملّك أسهم المصارف غير الملتزمة بزيادة رأس المال

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Take it from the source:
As soon as they discovered gas in bloc 4, they plugged the well and left...

6 Weeks and Trump leaves.
We wouldn't have been able to stand 4 more years of him.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
But I don't see an end to the current crisis because that requires reforms, something the ruling mafia doesn't want.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

This report proves that HA is the only group that deserves a country.

Yes, a country that breathes mullahi fatwas and shouts death to al shaytan al akbar day in and day out, in immense gratitude to those distant brothers feeding it. For HA to come this far in establishing own mini state, you just confirmed the party's gone fishing in own waters since long. One can argue if it was because of the very early insight about the deeply institutionalized corruption that HA decided to hatch their longterm plan of establishing own institutions and businesses - and we're talking as early as 1982, 7 years into the civil war and while the lib lira still ruled 3:1 against the dollar. Or if it was their need for a corruption ma7daleh, rolled in in 1990 in the form of HA's ally, Rafiq el Harameh, to boost the same plan. How else can one build one's own statelett inside the state if no corrupted left and right hands are there to assist with the project, knowingly or 3an jahl?

And here we are today, rushing towards the every man for himself approach it seems. I say HA and their folks should grab and use the most of the mullahs money for as long as it lasts. The mullahs are here today, also their money, but who guarantees they, or their money, are still here tomorrow, even if tomorrow is counted in 10-20 years. I understand that living the "now" is all what most of us do on individual level, but think about how fast the now becomes a tomorrow and a yesterday. Plus, the higher the rise, the harder the fall, they say. ;)

Viral

Yes, a country that breathes mullahi fatwas and shouts death to al shaytan al akbar day in and day out, in immense gratitude to those distant brothers feeding it. For HA to come this far in establishing own mini state, you just confirmed the party's gone fishing in own waters since long. One can argue if it was because of the very early insight about the deeply institutionalized corruption that HA decided to hatch their longterm plan of establishing own institutions and businesses - and we're talking as early as 1982, 7 years into the civil war and while the lib lira still ruled 3:1 against the dollar. Or if it was their need for a corruption ma7daleh, rolled in in 1990 in the form of HA's ally, Rafiq el Harameh, to boost the same plan. How else can one build one's own statelett inside the state if no corrupted left and right hands are there to assist with the project, knowingly or 3an jahl?

And here we are today, rushing towards the every man for himself approach it seems. I say HA and their folks should grab and use the most of the mullahs money for as long as it lasts. The mullahs are here today, also their money, but who guarantees they, or their money, are still here tomorrow, even if tomorrow is counted in 10-20 years. I understand that living the "now" is all what most of us do on individual level, but think about how fast the now becomes a tomorrow and a yesterday. Plus, the higher the rise, the harder the fall, they say. ;)
There are dire consequences when a Central Government with corrupt politicians takes foreign bribes to settle refugees on its Citizen’s properties, fails to protect its Citizens from foreign invasions and leaving them on their own with outside help to liberate their land while part of the National Army turns into a militia to protect the invader against the local Citizens and, after liberating their own land with the blood of their children, their government supports the same enemy bombarding its Citizens and asking that enemy not to stop when the enemy was ready to stop.
Something is badly wrong with this picture I say…

Viral

تم الادعاء بملف الضباط من قبل النيابة العامة التمييزية امام المدعي العام في بيروت الذي بدوره ادعى امام قاضي التحقيق الاول في بيروت بالانابة شربل ابو سمرا وذلك لأول مرة بموجب قانون الإثراء غير مشروع.

والادعاء تم على ٨ ضباط من بينهم قائد الجيش السابق العماد جان قهوجي، ومدير المخابرات الأسبق العميد ادمون فاضل، ومدير مخابرات بيروت العميد جورج خميس ومدير مكتب قائد الجيش الاسبق محمد الحسيني، بالإضافة الى اربعة ضباط اخرين.