• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Missile

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let the record show:

Only under GMA’s Presidency and in spite of all the Taïf limitations against the Presidency, and the 40 years old Harirism corruption entrenched deep into every Lebanese government institution, the untouchable Riad Salameh name is now synonymous with “dirt” in the headlines of World News.

Thank you our Hero: General Michel Aoun!

You truly are and always be Lebanon’s father for ever!

Lebanese central bank governor charged with dereliction of duty | Business and Economy News | Al Jazeera

Lebanese central bank governor charged with dereliction of duty

Between $5m and $7m in central bank funds meant to help the country’s people were squandered from June through December, a Lebanese judge said.

View attachment 22743

Youssef Diab
Bloomberg
28 Jan 2021

A Lebanese prosecutor charged central bank Governor Riad Salameh with dereliction of duty and breach of trust over the alleged misuse millions of dollars provided by the regulator last year.
Judge Ghada Aoun has been investigating claims that dollars provided by the central bank via an electronic trading platform to help people pay for essential needs and expenses were sold on the black market, where they’d fetch a higher price.
KEEP READING

Between $5 million to $7 million were squandered from June through December, Aoun told Bloomberg. Thirty-seven financial institutions including money exchange bureaus profited from such transactions, she said.
Salameh did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comment.
Aoun referred the case to an investigative judge to pursue it. Salameh, who’s headed the Banque du Liban since 1993, is also entangled in a separate Swiss investigation into possible embezzlement from the Lebanese central bank.
The Swiss didn’t identify the target of their money-laundering probe, but Lebanon’s Al Akhbar newspaper reported an alleged transfer of some $400 million linked to Salameh.

The governor has denied wrongdoing in the Swiss case.
The head of the central bank enjoys immunity from legal prosecution under Lebanese law. A judge needs the approval of the government before pursuing a case as actions against the governor risk monetary stability.
Faced with its worst financial crisis in decades, Lebanon’s currency has come undone, reaching around 8,800 pounds per dollar on the black market.
The central bank continues to subsidize fuel and wheat at the official exchange rate of 1,500 per dollar. The subsidized rate that applied to the electronic platform was 3,900.
Thanks to the thawra, IN SPITE of the 3ahd feshil you mean.

Thanks to Aoun and his 3ahd, his name is now synonymous with garbage. Who am I kidding, it already was even before his 3ahd 😂

Viral

Thanks to Aoun and his 3ahd, his name is now synonymous with garbage. Who am I kidding, it already was even before his 3ahd 😂
You don't mind sounding stupid so you can appeal and look good in front of the stupid.
Your ambitions in life are enviable.🥴

Viral

الى ابناء وبنات بلدي الأعزاء... رسالة من القاضية غادة عون

NAFAR

Legendary Member
The Forensic Audit (FA) media campaign must be much more aggressive.
It must be 24/7 on every FPM media outlet.
There must be some cooperation if possible with some few true "thuwar" - like Kfar Remman guys and Se7t Elia/Usama S3ad, Chrbl N7as....etc. to advocate the FA media campaign.
Also tayyar mps/ minsiters must do all they can do as per constitution to accelerate the FA execution steps and must update the people on daily basis thru press conferences of what is happening on this level......I personally don't know what is the FA progress now.... is a new company nominated? did the gov & MOF signed the new contracts...when the new company can start its work and get the data from central bank....etc?

The campaign must emphasize on restoring the stolen money of every citizen so he can get it from the banks and not on political vengeance in order to rally the widest popular support for the FA.

If PMA succeeds in this mission...it will be his legacy.

cokezero

There must be some cooperation if possible with some few true "thuwar" - like Kfar Remman guys and Se7t Elia/Usama S3ad, Chrbl N7as....etc. to advocate the FA media campaign.
Also tayyar mps/ minsiters must do all they can do as per constitution to accelerate the FA execution steps and must update the people on daily basis thru press conferences of what is happening on this level......I personally don't know what is the FA progress now.... is a new company nominated? did the gov & MOF signed the new contracts...when the new company can start its work and get the data from central bank....etc?

The campaign must emphasize on restoring the stolen money of every citizen so he can get it from the banks and not on political vengeance in order to rally the widest popular support for the FA.

Watch from the minute 15 or listen to this:

FPM and PMA 3m yd7ako 3l nes mtlon mtl ghyron li 3m y2oulo bdna td2i2 jine2i. Listen to the videos w stop the demagoguery

Aegon

why stop at garbage? aoun = bankruptcy, failure, poverty, corruption, paralysis, collapse, hunger, etc, etc................

Viral

why stop at garbage? aoun = bankruptcy, failure, poverty, corruption, paralysis, collapse, hunger, etc, etc................
Do you see yourself how vulgar you sound when you post the same trash again and again and no one reacts to you anymore?

Viral

There is so much Tayyar can do when every other party is shooting at them and half the people are so bad they can’t tell the difference between the good and the ugly.

JB81

Legendary Member

The garbage are jame3tak jame3et 13 teshrin. Nashallah btebeleh fiyon w bti3ish zel ma3on ya Rab, w wledak yedbahdalo bwjoudon

Aegon

The garbage are jame3tak jame3et 13 teshrin. Nashallah btebeleh fiyon w bti3ish zel ma3on ya Rab, w wledak yedbahdalo bwjoudon
You are just butt hurt your idol is now synonymous with Lebanon's collapse. I am sorry he did not live up to your expectations.

JB81

Legendary Member
You are just butt hurt your idol is now synonymous with Lebanon's collapse. I am sorry he did not live up to your expectations.

He is doing much better than expected when dealing with the corrupted class. Butt hurt are all against him and with his minimal support of the good people, hope to bring an end to the ruling mafia... ma3 enno li metlak byestehal balad zbeleh w zyedeh 3leik

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member

حدد قاضي التحقيق الأول في جبل لبنان نقولا منصور جلسة يوم الإثنين المقبل في الثامن من شباط الجاري لاستجواب حاكم مصرف لبنان رياض سلامة وآخرين بجرم الإهمال الوظيفي وإساءة الأمانة ومخالفة قرار إداري.

وكانت النائبة العامة الإستئنافية في جبل لبنان القاضية غادة عون قد إدعت على سلامة وعلى رئيسة لجنة الرقابة على المصارف مايا دباغ وعلى صاحب شركة استيراد دولار وأحد الصيارفة، وأحالت الملف الى القاضي منصور الذي، بعد مطالعة الملف، حدد جلسة استجواب للمشار اليهم الأسبوع المقبل.

Aegon

He is doing much better than expected when dealing with the corrupted class. Butt hurt are all against him and with his minimal support of the good people, hope to bring an end to the ruling mafia... ma3 enno li metlak byestehal balad zbeleh w zyedeh 3leik
Sha3b mitle are the reason the poverty rate has not shot up to 90%. Because of the horrendous and failed policies of ma3almek Aoun, we have been pumping the country with fresh cash to our poor family members stuck in this so called HELL as described by Aoun the Failure.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
This point must be clarified by the experts advocating FA.
The IMF is asking for a FA by a third party in order to put a financing plan to get out of the bankruptcy we are in.
There is an orchestrated campaign by the media, the banks, and the rotten politicians against the FA.... it don't need a genius to figure out that the corrupt deep state cartel is sparing no means to sabotage the FA.
If FPM is serious about the FA there must be a press conference replying point by point to each of the arguments raised by the anti-FA cartel.

cokezero

This point must be clarified by the experts advocating FA.
The IMF is asking for a FA by a third party in order to put a financing plan to get out of the bankruptcy we are in.
There is an orchestrated campaign by the media, the banks, and the rotten politicians against the FA.... it don't need a genius to figure out that the corrupt deep state cartel is sparing no means to sabotage the FA.
If FPM is serious about the FA there must be a press conference replying point by point to each of the arguments raised by the anti-FA cartel.
7aflet l td2i2i ljine2i mtl 7aflet ldawleh lmadaniye, lkel 3amel 7alo 3m ytaleb bl td2i2 mtl ma berri elo mn awal ma stalam lmajles bi 2elak bdo dawle madaniye