Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:08 - عون: قبل عودتي الى لبنان عام 2005 كنت مدركاً لخطر الانهيار المالي، وعندما أصبحت نائباً ورئيسا لتكتل نيابي طالبت بإلحاح بإجراء التدقيق الجنائي في حسابات مصرف لبنان وبإنشاء محكمة خاصة بالجرائم المالية، لكن المطلبين وُضعا في الأدراج

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:12 - عون: بإمكانكم أن تختلفوا معي سياسياً لكن ستجدونني دائماً الى جانبكم بالحق أتقدمكم في معركة كشف أكبر عملية نهب بتاريخ لبنان فكونوا معي
20:12 - عون: إنّ سقوط التدقيق الجنائي يعني ضرب المبادرة الفرنسية، لأنّ من دونه لا مساعدات دولية ولا مؤتمر سيدر ولا دعم عربي وخليجي ولا صندوق دولي

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
20:12
عون: أنا ميشال عون رئيس الجمهورية انا ميشال عون الجنرال الذي تعرفونه أناديكم لا لتكونوا معي بل لتكونوا مع أنفسكم ومع مستقبل أولادكم فدعونا نكتشف معاً الحقائق لنسترجع الحقوق ولاحقين نختلف بالسياسة نعم للتدقيق الجنائي كي تعيشوا ويعيش لبنان

20:11

عون: انتبهوا إنّ إسقاط التدقيق الجنائي هو ضرب لقرار الحكومة التي أدعوها لعقد جلسة استثنائية واتّخاذ القرار المناسب لحماية ودائع الناس وكشف أسباب الانهيار وتحديد المسؤوليات تمهيداً للمحاسبة واسترداد الحقوق

lebnan_lilkel

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
There is no life or death. This is just a stunt that requires a deal. Our governments wheel and deal. Corruption is part of the lebanese DNA. As long as people don't act in a secular way and question or change their leaders, nothing will change. Newspapers from decades ago have always had articles on corruption fighting promises. It's hot air talk.
Where to from here ? The existing lebanese laws and system are technically sound. The people in charge are appointed by the corrupt. They all get rich together.
Privatisation doesn't work either. They feed the same beasts. Mikati is 400 mill usd richer while the lebanese lost all their savings last year.

Last edited:

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Great speech!

No doubt, he has been feeding us good speeches for 30 years.
Now when it comes to execution, then la7i2 3a tokhbees.
If he couldn't implement any of his projects, and man up to the mafia state, only to end up with a famous ma khalouneh ishtteghil, how will the mafia provide for an audit that will incriminate them. Insa.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a lunatic guy
Previously he was promising to humiliate Hariri in a matter of week (which I don't mind myself if he does it)
Now he wants to humiliate France and MACRON 😁😁😁😁😁
The best is that he is saying that he has no problem if there is no gov :D
Sure he has no problem since he does not seem to live in lebanon
I wonder how can you listen to such guy?
but it seems el sha3eb le 3azim wants someone like this to feed them BS