Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
sho hal bhim heida min kel el khotab bass semi3 kelmit "michel aoun" ? so stupid to listen to such a clown.
al byou2af yetfaraj? sho hal phobia heidi !! bi ya3mela bil underwear nkeyi bi michel oun hahaha.

Please post something useful or constructive.

Hayda bouk fesed 3end Manzoumet fassed fere3 ahel zoumma 7ayy zewyeh. Bikoubolo 3ademtein kel akher shaher la ynabe7 3al awedem

Nshallah kel ersh bye2bado mn kisna kis elsha3b y7etton 3a se7to hal az3ar

Hol sha3b awsakh mn asyedon

LEBANESE-CIA

Legendary Member
Why bother with the audit? It’s not like the Lebanese deserve their wealth back in the first place. If they did, they wouldn’t have lost it all so instantaneously.
Do you have any assets or money deposits in lebanese banks? if not gheirak 3endo, if yes then you ought to support this forensic process, simply because it affect all lebanese regardless of their political or religious affiliations.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a lunatic guy
Previously he was promising to humiliate Hariri in a matter of week (which I don't mind myself if he does it)
Now he wants to humiliate France and MACRON 😁😁😁😁😁
The best is that he is saying that he has no problem if there is no gov :D
Sure he has no problem since he does not seem to live in lebanon
I wonder how can you listen to such guy?
but it seems el sha3eb le 3azim wants someone like this to feed them BS
This is the first time I agree with you Parole parole

JB81

Legendary Member
Why bother with the audit? It’s not like the Lebanese deserve their wealth back in the first place. If they did, they wouldn’t have lost it all so instantaneously.

نكاية بعون ما بدي تدقيق جنائي ولا مصرياتي

بنت حسن خليل ابدى فيون من ولادي

وشعب

The_FPMer

No doubt, he has been feeding us good speeches for 30 years.
Now when it comes to execution, then la7i2 3a tokhbees.
If he couldn't implement any of his projects, and man up to the mafia state, only to end up with a famous ma khalouneh ishtteghil, how will the mafia provide for an audit that will incriminate them. Insa.
You're attacking the ones who are trying instead of at least hoping they mildly succeed. That's the problem in our society, too many naysayers, we all want a piece of each other. Moreover A&M is real not a spook, they have signed a forensic audit contract with the Lebanese state, this is a IMF demand first and foremost.

Viral

I was ghashim when I was following your za3im and sohro
Now that I am not following anyone, I feel much better.
Let me tell you about your type since I know you better than you know yourself or willing to look at yourself in the mirror.

Your type is the one that followed GMA and the FPM in the beginning because they are the most popular and you thought joining them will give you advantages and privileges for your own personal interests only to find out that was not the case. That is why masla7gieh like you with weak souls are leaving gratefully and the decent people who care about the public interest and the country not realizing the FPM was real until now are joining in droves and those are the ones that FPM wants.

Your type is the typical traditional type that joins parties and clubs to promote his personal business and take care of his personal interests at the expense of the country and its decent people.

Your type is the parasite that ate up the country for the past 35 years.

Your type is the type that GMA’s Forensic Audit wants to identify and nullify.

Few days ago I heard a loser demonizing GMA because he was one of his supporters during his Paris exile and GMA didn’t give him Wasta for a job in Lebanon when he became President. This is the sick mentality that still hangs over our heads believing the President’s duty is to do personal favors for his supporters and steal with Riad Salameh club like Michel Sleiman did and the stupid masses can’t even remember the name.

mikeys71

ما خلّونا
😂
ومش رح نخليهم
😂
اقراء ، تتخيل نفسك في جمهورية يحكما حاكم عادل ، وعندما تعود الى الواقع ، تتيقن بأن كل هذا ما هو الا شعارات فارغة الهدف منها تعويم نفسه ، ما رح نخليهم يسرقوا الشعب
😂
ولا يقهروا أم
😂
ولا يذلّوا بي
😂
واكيد مش رح تخليهم يموتوا بانفجار المرفأ ويعتقد ما بقا تخلّي تروح البضاعة المدعومة على سوريا
😂
واكيد رح توعدنا بالكهرباء ٢٤/٢٤ ، ما بقا نصدقك ، روح أضحك على غيرنا

Attachments

• 1617853400615.png
    1617853400615.png
    551.7 KB · Views: 5

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
To all the naysayer, yalla warayeh: bekhra bi shenteneh, nkeyeh bi tizeh 🎵

Halla2 saret Kristalina Georgieva of the IMF woo Emmanuel Macron secret FPMers, putting a forensic audit as a condition bass ta y3awwemoo la Michel Aoun, 😂😂😂😂😂

And this is why we are so deep in this shit, bi za22foulo la minister patek Philippe La2enno rabbeh la Gebran, who cares if by doing so rakkabelnah $16B khazou2. Woo halla2 forensic audit men Michel Aoun ma baddna! You guys deserve everything that is happening to you. Us, we don’t, but we’re stuck with geniuses like you.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Sorry to break it up for you, based on your behavioral pattern you've upgraded your failure from "ghashim" to "OCD -tayyar".
So far I was right, the proof is the situation of the country.
From this point forward, you can say whatever makes you happy and keeps you in the hallucination bubble

The_FPMer

So far I was right, the proof is the situation of the country.
From this point forward, you can say whatever makes you happy and keeps you in the hallucination bubble
Supporting politicians should be bel mfarra2 and not bel jemle. You can support PMA in the forensic audit despite the humongous odds against him and still label his ahd a failure (unless he succeeds with A&M). No need to live on the extremes.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Let me tell you about your type since I know you better than you know yourself or willing to look at yourself in the mirror.

Your type is the one that followed GMA and the FPM in the beginning because they are the most popular and you thought joining them will give you advantages and privileges for your own personal interests only to find out that was not the case. That is why masla7gieh like you with weak souls are leaving gratefully and the decent people who care about the public interest and the country not realizing the FPM was real until now are joining in droves and those are the ones that FPM wants.

Your type is the typical traditional type that joins parties and clubs to promote his personal business and take care of his personal interests at the expense of the country and its decent people.

Your type is the parasite that ate up the country for the past 35 years.

Your type is the type that GMA’s Forensic Audit wants to identify and nullify.

Few days ago I heard a loser demonizing GMA because he was one of his supporters during his Paris exile and GMA didn’t give him Wasta for a job in Lebanon when he became President. This is the sick mentality that still hangs over our heads believing the President’s duty is to do personal favors for his supporters and steal with Riad Salameh club like Michel Sleiman did and the stupid masses can’t even remember the name.
Suffice to say that your type is a lunatic like Faddi BS.
I dare you little thing to go all over my posts in the forum from 2005 till now and show one post in which I even alluded to any personal interest.
In late 90s when I was still in Lebanon and your za3im is having fun on the Champs-Élysées I rejected an offer from Michel El Murr to be appointed in the administration when Murr who later became an ally of yours was the emperor of Maten.
Better luck next time :p

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Supporting politicians should be bel mfarra2 and not bel jemle. You can support PMA in the forensic audit despite the humongous odds against him and still label his ahd a failure (unless he succeeds with A&M). No need to live on the extremes.
I clearly said I support his speech
Now I am waiting to see his plan.
The only thing that makes me more wary than you is the risk that all of this be empty bubble that bursts in few days.
Even Worse he uses this up raising for his personal interests.
This has happened many times.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Michel Aoun doesn't want you to believe him for his sake; but for your own

Do you want to know where your money went or you are part of the sha3b ghashim that bye2rtou mafia taef w hou mja7ash 3a Michel Aoun?
This is the 4 or 5th time that I repeat
I support his speech, it was good, motivating and in the right direction.
Now I am waiting to see what's next
What is his plan so I can support it.
If it is only hawbara then everyone goes home, sorry it won't work.
If it is only to float himself and Bassil, sorry I have no interest in that.
But if he is really serious about going to the end with this and he has a plan, then yes I will support him and will join any effort FPM does in Paris in this direction.
I hope it's clear