Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

JB81

Legendary Member
This is the 4 or 5th time that I repeat
I support his speech, it was good, motivating and in the right direction.
Now I am waiting to see what's next
What is his plan so I can support it.
If it is only hawbara then everyone goes home, sorry it won't work.
If it is only to float himself and Bassil, sorry I have no interest in that.
But if he is really serious about going to the end with this and he has a plan, then yes I will support him and will join any effort FPM does in Paris in this direction.
I hope it's clear

People lost their money, the President ask you, you the people, because the dawla 2amika sara2itak, to be with him

The question is are you with the audit or against it?.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
People lost their money, the President ask you, you the people, because the dawla 2amika sara2itak, to be with him

The question is are you with the audit or against it?.
Ok I will try not to seek your hidden agenda and will reply directly and naively to your question, badeh shouf la wein baddak tousal :D :D

I AM 100% WITH THE AUDIT
I support any serious effort to implement the audit

NAFAR

Legendary Member
When a person mentions "40 milliaaaaaaards" and claims Bassil stole them, know that they are bald-faces liars pushing false narratives.

View attachment 23221

The problem is that there are people like @Patriot, who should know better, that believe them. Or, you know, Patty is a bald-faced liar pushing narratives, as well.
Bro, no one is stupid.... except few.
The media of the deep state and the evil trio/bankers cartel is promoting the 40 billions USD loss in Electricity to state that FPM and basically Christians bare 50% of the 100 billions USD debt.
Any person with a very minimum common sense would know that the 40 billions USD loss is actually da3m for the electricity bill (20 usd per oil barrel at 1500 rate) and non paid bills by Muslim majority areas.
However the hatred and 3hr of the "manzumy" and its media is limitless.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Ok I will try not to seek your hidden agenda and will reply directly and naively to your question, badeh shouf la wein baddak tousal :D :D

I AM 100% WITH THE AUDIT
Well the President is very serious about it, and is doing all what he can within his limited power to implement it don't you agree?
On the other hand it is very obvious that Berri/Hariri/Jumblat are against it.
Any sane decent person would be supporting the President in this regard.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Well the President is very serious about it, and is doing all what he can within his limited power to implement it don't you agree?
On the other hand it is very obvious that Berri/Hariri/Jumblat are against it.
Any sane decent person would be supporting the President in this regard.
Berri / Hariri / Jombi against the audit, this is true and no one is denying it
As for the president is serious about it, it needs to be proven with some concrete steps and a plan to force others to comply.
You believe that he is serious because you are FPMer, but for skeptics making a public statement is not enough.
I remind you that Berri has approved laws to combat corruption, do you believe him????

I want to know what will the president do after his speech? What is the plan?
ok you went to Baabda and shouted and danced in support.
What is going to happen now?
What is the roadmap?

Achilles

I AM 100% WITH THE AUDIT

Everybody is with the Audit, have you seen any politician going on TV saying he is against the audit? Every single person pretends to be with the audit.

The president speech yesterday was weak, it looked like the speech of a desperate person with no solutions to give, or at least rejecting the most obvious first step of the solution which is to form a New Government, that can be trusted by the IMF, Europe, etc.

1) The président described the situation, saying the banks robbed us, and the “Banque du Liban“ practiced a Ponzi Scheme policy. But we all know this. Any dude you talk to in Lebanon knows this. No need for the head of the state to go on tv to tell us this, since we already know it.

2) The president is here to find solutions not to vent publicly on TV. You vent with your therapist. If with the largest parliamentary bloc, the presidential position, and his alliance with the biggest militia in the middle East, he cannot change a single little thing, so there is a huge problem somewhere.

3) He didindt suggest any solution. He didn’t propose any plan. He just said that everybody is corrupt, and the audit is important. Every single other politician in this country is saying exactly the same thing.

4) what does it mean when he ask The people to help him? Should I go myself and knock at Riad Salame door, handcuff him, and take him to Ghada Aoun? This is not the job of the people, he is the guy in charge here not us.

5) No one told him that politics was a piece of cake or a walk in the park. In politics u have enemies that are gonna fight you either you are right or wrong. This surprised attitude of him, or the “they didn’t let us work” Thingy means that he is unable to change anything in this country. In politics you need to know how to manœuvre, nothing will be given to you easily. He seems unable to do this.

6) The whole point of his speech yesterday was to tell people that no Goverment is gonna be formed. A Governement trusted by the international community is the first step and the key to the Audit. By saying that the Audit is the key without mentioning the goverment formation, he is in fact showing that he doesn’t want a government headed by hariri, To be formed ; which means also that there will not be an audit either. A new goverment will, at least in front of the international community, be responsible of the success or the failure of the audit. Therefore the first step is the goverment formation.

7) Unfortunately, I still believe that nothing will happened till the end of Aoun’s term. Then, a new guy will be elected president, who will at least agree to form a goverment that will start to negotiate with the international community, and the financial crisis will slowly start to ease.

Patriot

Orange Room Supporter
When a person mentions "40 milliaaaaaaards" and claims Bassil stole them, know that they are bald-faces liars pushing false narratives.

View attachment 23221

The problem is that there are people like @Patriot, who should know better, that believe them. Or, you know, Patty is a bald-faced liar pushing narratives, as well.

Ktir bassit.

10 years in energy and water
And you failed to fix all of the issues in your chart
Putting all the commissions, ships and whatnot aside
You being failure costed the Lebanese 40B from their deposits.
Kif elak 3ein showing me this chart ???

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Everybody is with the Audit, have you seen any politician going on TV saying he is against the audit? Every single person pretends to be with the audit.

The president speech yesterday was weak, it looked like the speech of a desperate person with no solutions to give, or at least rejecting the most obvious first step of the solution which is to form a New Government, that can be trusted by the IMF, Europe, etc.

1) The président described the situation, saying the banks robbed us, and the “Banque du Liban“ practiced a Ponzi Scheme policy. But we all know this. Any dude you talk to in Lebanon knows this. No need for the head of the state to go on tv to tell us this, since we already know it.

2) The president is here to find solutions not to vent publicly on TV. You vent with your therapist. If with the largest parliamentary bloc, the presidential position, and his alliance with the biggest militia in the middle East, he cannot change a single little thing, so there is a huge problem somewhere.

3) He didindt suggest any solution. He didn’t propose any plan. He just said that everybody is corrupt, and the audit is important. Every single other politician in this country is saying exactly the same thing.

4) what does it mean when he ask The people to help him? Should I go myself and knock at Riad Salame door, handcuff him, and take him to Ghada Aoun? This is not the job of the people, he is the guy in charge here not us.

5) No one told him that politics was a piece of cake or a walk in the park. In politics u have enemies that are gonna fight you either you are right or wrong. This surprised attitude of him, or the “they didn’t let us work” Thingy means that he is unable to change anything in this country. In politics you need to know how to manœuvre, nothing will be given to you easily. He seems unable to do this.

6) The whole point of his speech yesterday was to tell people that no Goverment is gonna be formed. A Governement trusted by the international community is the first step and the key to the Audit. By saying that the Audit is the key without mentioning the goverment formation, he is in fact showing that he doesn’t want a government headed by hariri, To be formed ; which means also that there will not be an audit either. A new goverment will, at least in front of the international community, be responsible of the success or the failure of the audit. Therefore the first step is the goverment formation.

7) Unfortunately, I still believe that nothing will happened till the end of Aoun’s term. Then, a new guy will be elected president, who will at least agree to form a goverment that will start to negotiate with the international community, and the financial crisis will slowly start to ease.
Actually the audit process can continue even without a new gov. since the contract is already signed by the current tasrif gov.
All what is needed is for Salemy and Wazny to cooperate and provide all the required data by the audit company in order to complete the forensic investigation.
As for new gov. formation, the ball is in Hariri court to discuss and agree with President a new draft formation which comply with the National pact and constitution where Hariri is not allowed to name any Christian minister unless President get to nominate a Sunnite one.... as simple as that.
The obstruction to form a new gov as I see it , is by Hariri as he is still under KSA veto to form a new gov with HA, and at the same time he can't form a gov. without HA.

Harley

View attachment 23221

Thank you for showing Bassil is guilty
Only 13 billion dollars for tariffs
Which you didn’t propose to change
26 billion dollars and much more in corruption or inability to reform
@Patriot
Basbous guilty as charged and showed by The great Dr

Ralph N

The media of the deep state and the evil trio/bankers cartel is promoting the 40 billions USD loss in Electricity to state that FPM and basically Christians bare 50% of the 100 billions USD debt.
Any person with a very minimum common sense would know that the 40 billions USD loss is actually da3m for the electricity bill (20 usd per oil barrel at 1500 rate) and non paid bills by Muslim majority areas.
Man those are salafists, Even Bachir Jmails daughter said she doesnt agree to anyone attacking the post of the Lebanese presidency..

Those are slaafists... forget them, hayda el khayen patriot, imper khr....etc.. shou baddak fiyon..

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

View attachment 23221

your chart might be correct, I am not here to assess the veracity of this data
but let me reason with you on one thing.
I really want to admit that Bassil is clean and not a single dime of corruption on him
try to explain me something please
if you appoint someone in a sensitive position because he claims he can fix the problem, you expect from him to fix it or at least to a certain degree.
Do you agree with me on this?
why this sense of accountability not present in FPMers mind!!! this is weird!!
I am not saying others are better than Bassil, but if Bassil has constantly failed to deal with others, why not try someone else.

I give you a personal experience, early in my career, I was appointed to a project (a hard one), I worked tirelessly (long hours) to make things moving, I escalated issues and problems I kept my manager in the loop, I did everything by the book. But things were not moving !!!
At one point of time, my manager met with me and I explained to him everything I did and all the difficulty I was facing, he agreed with me that I did my best, but also said things should move and can't be kept stuck, and for this reason he is removing me from this project and appointed someone who is more senior with more experience to deal with the difficulties of that project. I on the other hand went into another more manageable project.

To the hierarchy my manager was at fault because he didn't correctly estimate the difficulty of the project and he has chosen someone with not the right experience to deal with a hard project, and I was at fault because I over-estimated my skills and self-confidence.

I hope my idea is clear enough.

Harley

Nada Bustany before the financial prosecutor’s after Bassil
@Patriot
بستاني سلمت النائب العام المالي تسجيلات صوتية: أتمنى ان تساعد التحقيق بلمف البواخر
الخميس ٨ نيسان ٢٠٢١ 10:46
سياسة
I think when Aoun leave the palace next year
Basbous and Nada will be prosecuted

Harley

your chart might be correct, I am not here to assess the veracity of this data
but let me reason with you on one thing.
I really want to admit that Bassil is clean and not a single dime of corruption on him
try to explain me something please
if you appoint someone in a sensitive position because he claims he can fix the problem, you expect from him to fix it or at least to a certain degree.
Do you agree with me on this?
why this sense of accountability not present in FPMers mind!!! this is weird!!
I am not saying others are better than Bassil, but if Bassil has constantly failed to deal with others, why not try someone else.

I give you a personal experience, early in my career, I was appointed to a project (a hard one), I worked tirelessly (long hours) to make things moving, I escalated issues and problems I kept my manager in the loop, I did everything by the book. But things were not moving !!!
At one point of time, my manager met with me and I explained to him everything I did and all the difficulty I was facing, he agreed with me that I did my best, but also said things should move and can't be kept stuck, and for this reason he is removing me from this project and appointed someone who is more senior with more experience to deal with the difficulties of that project. I on the other hand went into another more manageable project.

To the hierarchy my manager was at fault because he didn't correctly estimate the difficulty of the project and he has chosen someone with not the right experience to deal with a hard project, and I was at fault because I over-estimated my skills and self-confidence.

I hope my idea is clear enough.
His chart show that only 13 billions dollars linked with tarrif
26 billion with corruption and bad administration
When Seniora is accused with 11 billions dollars
We see who was the biggest culprit in corruption and inefficiency
@Patriot

Ralph N

Man those are salafists, Even Bachir Jmails daughter said she doesnt agree to anyone attacking the post of the Lebanese presidency..

Those are slaafists... forget them, hayda el khayen patriot, imper khr....etc.. shou badd

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Berri / Hariri / Jombi against the audit, this is true and no one is denying it
As for the president is serious about it, it needs to be proven with some concrete steps and a plan to force others to comply.
You believe that he is serious because you are FPMer, but for skeptics making a public statement is not enough.
I remind you that Berri has approved laws to combat corruption, do you believe him????

I want to know what will the president do after his speech? What is the plan?
ok you went to Baabda and shouted and danced in support.
What is going to happen now?
What is the roadmap?
Sadly President can't do more than he already did with his limited power of taef.
This is why he is addressing the people and asking them to support themselves and be with the Audit.
Imagine 2 millions people in the street with one demand- Forensic Audit.
Aoun- as he said in his last TV interview- always counts on people awareness for a real change and not on imposed compromises.
Having said that, I tend to disagree with Aoun; the Leb society is f.u.c.k.e.d up to a certain level that majority is supporting the corrupt leaders even against their own interests just out of hate and ignorance.
I actually lost hope on Lebanon and Lebanese and I am now in the phase of organizing my exit plan with minimum losses.
Let the Lebanese ignorants enjoy their stay with millions of da3eshi syrians and palestos in this shithole under the rule of the trio mafia for ever.

Last edited:

Harley

Those are slaafists... forget them, hayda el khayen patriot, imper khr....etc.. shou badd
You are supporting HA illegal weapons and Basbous attack on the army and Joseph Aoun so stop 🛑 with the Christians snd national falsehood
Iran claimed it controlled Lebanon with Damascus snd Yemen and Iraq
@basbous
@Patriot