Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

The_FPMer

I am opposed to Aoun grandiose plans in general. This one fits in his pattern, he always friggin engages in battles much bigger than him, with no strategies, no calculations and not the right allies. Always promising heroic wins in lost battles, only to run away half the way.

I prefer that he chooses small battles, well calculated, along his core values and deliver them.

You can cheer for him along the partisans as much as you want, the outcome is known. Be smart and realistic.
He always overpromises and underdelivers, yes, but this has very little to do with Aoun and more to do with the nation as a whole. It is not Aoun or his party that will be doing the audit.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
He always overpromises and underdelivers, yes, but this has very little to do with Aoun and more to do with the nation as a whole. It is not Aoun or his party that will be doing the audit.

Which side of the party? His cousin, daughter, nephew, niece, son in law or the mighty Bob kanaan?
Wleh ayya nation ??

JB81

Legendary Member
safaa darwich
@safaa__darwich

لازم يسجّل التاريخ إنو 7 نيسان كان انتصار جديد للحقيقة.
الحقيقة يلّي من زمان اسما ميشال عون، على باطل اسمو منظومة فساد أوقات بسمّوها ترويكا وأوقات بسمّوها ثورة.

The_FPMer

Which side of the party? His cousin, daughter, nephew, niece, son in law or the mighty Bob kanaan?
Wleh ayya nation ??
It's not Aoun who's doing the auditing, I think it's pretty straightforward what it means. It's a huge multinational corporation with no ties to any political party. So the verdict can be against anyone, including Aoun. And because of that, this concerns the entire nation and therefore the pro-Aoun/anti-Aoun debate is useless.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
So, you are not with the audit? Don't you have money in the banks?

I am for a well planned audit.

Answer me, who will be running, managing the audit, the outcome, consequences?

Show me the plan, not a speech on a TV.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
It is beyond baffling
  • The audit is a precondition of the IMF and supported by France. It is not something Aoun or Bassil or FPM summoned at this very moment out of thin air.
  • The audit is run by a reputable 3rd party company, not by FPM.
  • The audit will reveal where our own money went, us the depositor.
All Michel Aoun did was mention it, so let's all be against it!!! I will spare you my favorite phrase, I know you hate it but it fits so well in here.

Last edited:

JB81

Legendary Member
I am for a well planned audit.

Answer me, who will be running, managing the audit, the outcome, consequences?

Show me the plan, not a speech on a TV.

There's an independent respected and International institution that is working on it. Who do you want to do the audit carrying such measures?

Why aren't the MoF and the Central Bank complying with the audit? Don't you think they are afraid of something?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
It will be run by Aoun, managed by Bassil and executed by Berri. That is what we know so far.

You are not far off.
You know the audit company needs documents right? All the detailed accounts from the ministries. The sanadee2, the central bank.
Who will be providing those.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Let's say the forensic audit determined the corrupts. Then what? Who has the authority to arrest any of the politicians.
At the very least, it will give the electorate the opportunity to hold their representatives accountable based on cold, hard numbers. How else would you expect people to abandon their corrupt leaders? By blocking roads and singing "hela ho"?