Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Great video.
@Dr. Strangelove is convinced that the ones obstructing the audit will severely be punished by the electorate, and they will all vote gebran bassil though.
Just a question, why is Aoun and his followers so slow to understand and adapt?
The forum has a pretty great quote feature. I'd appreciate it if you used that when attributing statements to me instead of making stuff up.

I never said the electorate would vote for Gebran Bassil. I would definitely hope that the electorate would recognize that some of their own representatives are actively disrupting the forensic audit and vote accordingly, though. If they feel represented by the FPM, then great. If they feel represented by other parties that are serious about reform, then that's great as well.

Secondly, I assume you are an adult. You must realize, then, that conviction happens gradually. Watch that video again and you'll notice a trend: people who are against Tayyar are giving Tayyar the benefit of the doubt. Tayyar's message is reaching people normally oblivious to it.

Since you're also a fan of me posting my own tweets, here you go:

I have to say, there is something distinctly ironic in someone calling others "slow" when that someone seems to always put themselves in a position to be easily proven wrong.

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
I like the 10min GMA speeches he’s been doing (ironic). First the call for a secular state. Absolutely no follow up on that was done. Now a call for the forensic audit. Absolutely no follow up will be done on that too (oh sorry maybe a spontaneous car convoy haha). And people still unfortunately believe GMA and FPM can and want to change something. LOL.

The presidency, that largest parliamentary bloc, numerous government positions, numerous administration positions and general managers, part of the security apparatus... But ma khalouwon 😂😂 yeah right, they’re just part of the game now, protecting their own piece of the pie and still making their sheep (and cheap) followers believe they want change with speeches that are all talk with no action.

GMA probably never wanted this, but fact is he’ll be remembered as the president under whose inactive watch Lebanon collapsed. Resign and rayye7na since apparently taking actions is not something you know how to do.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@JustLeb

𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐀𝐨𝐮𝐧
@Jay_Aoun
·

ضيّعت ساعة من حياتي وانا اسمع رياض قبيسي
انا قلت بدي اكتشف مين سرق البلد ووين مصرياتنا
ومين قرط ال٢٧ ميليار دولار
وأهمية التدقيق الجنائي
طلعت الحلقة
مين حكي مع مين
ومين اتعشى مع مين
وانا بجي او انتي بتروحي
وفلان بيعرف فلان
وبحكيكي عالتلفون او بتردي من الاستوديو
Told you, your side have no plausible answers to the new revelations, so they start to divert the subject. Typical Aounist/Bassilis behavior.
The truth is that Kobeyssi established that you are liars.
He explained and showed and replied to both Nada BOUSTANY and Bassil attorney that they have lied in their replies.
From then on you believe what you want.
But as long as you are still under their spell you will only prolong your misery.

Update : the hypocrisy of Bassilis and Aounists is that they don't mention what Kobeyssi shows in his program about Berri and Hariri because if they want to give him credit for these points they are forced to give credit to him in the points concerning them. 😂😂😂

Last edited:

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
I like the 10min GMA speeches he’s been doing (ironic). First the call for a secular state. Absolutely no follow up on that was done. Now a call for the forensic audit. Absolutely no follow up will be done on that too (oh sorry maybe a spontaneous car convoy haha). And people still unfortunately believe GMA and FPM can and want to change something. LOL.

The presidency, that largest parliamentary bloc, numerous government positions, numerous administration positions and general managers, part of the security apparatus... But ma khalouwon 😂😂 yeah right, they’re just part of the game now, protecting their own piece of the pie and still making their sheep (and cheap) followers believe they want change with speeches that are all talk with no action.

GMA probably never wanted this, but fact is he’ll be remembered as the president under whose inactive watch Lebanon collapsed. Resign and rayye7na since apparently taking actions is not something you know how to do.
Oh hey, another broken record!

Since you're such a clever boy with all that impressive wordplay (cheap and sheep - nice!), I'm not going to waste my time being bloooown away by your crazy intellect and debating skills and will instead ask you an honest question.

Do you feel special when you repeat the same accusations over and over for months? Like, do you actually feel it in your head? Don't you feel uneasy when, you know, every idiot in the country is repeating the exact same thing? Or when most of the rhetoric is being pushed by mafia state TV and mafia state partisans?

I mean, don't get me wrong. You are suuuuper smart. They're the idiots. I was just wondering, because we're all "sheep" and you're such a one-of-a-kind free thinker.

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
wasnt this speech the follow up? just saying because 43 pages of this thread say so.

A speech is 2art 7akeh
Something he excels at
Not a follow up

i think i know why he’s sticking to short speeches nowadays
He’s feeling uncomfortable talking bel wajbeh
You could tell just by looking at his mouth or ugly face as it moves

Patriot

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
very nice political analysis thank you for your contribution.

i do political analysis when it’s worthy of my valuable time

Not people like Aoun and FPM who are a bunch of amateurs
Their stupidity and hypocrisy shines requiring no analysis at all.
I

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
i do political analysis when it’s worthy of my valuable time

Not people like Aoun and FPM who are a bunch of amateurs
Their stupidity and hypocrisy shines requiring no analysis at all.
I
Thank you for taking the time and responding then. i feel so honoured.

JB81

Legendary Member
Told you, your side have no plausible answers to the new revelations, so they start to divert the subject. Typical Aounist/Bassilis behavior.
The truth is that Kobeyssi established that you are liars.
He explained and showed and replied to both Nada BOUSTANY and Bassil attorney that they have lied in their replies.
From then on you believe what you want.
But as long as you are still under their spell you will only prolong your misery.

Update : the hypocrisy of Bassilis and Aounists is that they don't mention what Kobeyssi shows in his program about Berri and Hariri because if they want to give him credit for these points they are forced to give credit to him in the points concerning them. 😂😂😂

What revelations? That Bassil have a lobby in the US of 20 k 🤣?
Or, Nada don't have time for mr fannella?

I really didn't watch him, I don't waste my time for ja2ja2a but this is what I think I understood from posts here and there

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What revelations? That Bassil have a lobby in the US of 20 k 🤣?
Or, Nada don't have time for mr fannella?

I really didn't watch him, I don't waste my time for ja2ja2a but this is what I think I understood from posts here and there
Since you didn't understand what was going on, then no need to discuss it further.
Khallik a3la min heyk, don't listen/watch to proofs just keep believing liars propaganda.
Anyway, where is the TRUE REVOLUTION SO FAR...??? it has been few days we didn't hear a thing?
did it lose momentum already?

JB81

Legendary Member
Since you didn't understand what was going on, then no need to discuss it further.
Khallik a3la min heyk, don't listen/watch to proofs just keep believing liars propaganda.
Anyway, where is the TRUE REVOLUTION SO FAR...??? it has been few days we didn't hear a thing?

Betsallem 3a Charbel Nahhas 🤣

Sabeh Tahsin speaking of lies and propaganda. Sha3b byefham

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
Not sure what you mean by "true revolution losing steam". The true revolution is the one being pushed for regarding government finances and the courts, among many other things. It is ongoing. It isn't solely defined by how many people are demonstrating in the streets (although, let me tell you, I would love a proper demonstration right now).

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not sure what you mean by "true revolution losing steam". The true revolution is the one being pushed for regarding government finances and the courts, among many other things. It is ongoing. It isn't solely defined by how many people are demonstrating in the streets (although, let me tell you, I would love a proper demonstration right now).
it was a twitter/forum slogan after Aoun speech that this is the TRUE REVOLUTION, as opposed to the fake revolution on oct 17 2019
if you say it is still going on, I believe you and I will be waiting for concrete steps, and if there are steps that I can help with in Paris, I will not shy away from contributing

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Betsallem 3a Charbel Nahhas 🤣

Sabeh Tahsin speaking of lies and propaganda. Sha3b byefham
again, as long as you don't know what you are talking about, let's postpone the discussion until you have more info

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
it was a twitter/forum slogan after Aoun speech that this is the TRUE REVOLUTION, as opposed to the fake revolution on oct 17 2019
if you say it is still going on, I believe you and I will be waiting for concrete steps, and if there are steps that I can help with in Paris, I will not shy away from contributing
I'm going to just say that I believe a "true revolution" must be comprised of every person legitimately willing to change the system for the better - irrespective of political affiliation. They don't even have to like each other. They just need to shout in the same direction, with clear targets and a focused message.

I don't know about other posters, but talk of a true revolution is probably to distinguish between the focus of this kind of initiative and the dissipated, disperse, ultimately wasted energy of the early Oct. 17 protests.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
As for your intention to help out... Thanks. I appreciate some good will, for once. I'm so tired of all the defeatism and negativity for the sake of it.

I'm in the same boat as you. I am waiting for something I can do. A way I can help out. Let's hope we get some kind of sign soon, from the FPM or otherwise.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
As for your intention to help out... Thanks. I appreciate some good will, for once. I'm so tired of all the defeatism and negativity for the sake of it.

I'm in the same boat as you. I am waiting for something I can do. A way I can help out. Let's hope we get some kind of sign soon, from the FPM or otherwise.
to be clear that does not mean I return to be FPM again.
it means if they have concrete steps that have might have value such as lobbying in Paris to uncover the stolen money or even donate to a lawyer to start a procedure against a thief or whatever useful steps that make things moving on, I will be ready to contribute with my humble means.
As I said earlier I agree on Aoun speech as he said it, I don't trust him very much but actions speak more than words if there are actions that are going in the right direction, and building momentum I will join until the target is reached.