Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
to be clear that does not mean I return to be FPM again.
it means if they have concrete steps that have might have value such as lobbying in Paris to uncover the stolen money or even donate to a lawyer to start a procedure against a thief or whatever useful steps that make things moving on, I will be ready to contribute with my humble needs.
As I said earlier I agree on Aoun speech as he said it, I don't trust him very much but actions speak more than words if there are actions that are going in the right direction, and building momentum I will join until the target is reached.
Of course. Similarly, my post doesn't mean I wouldn't support meaningful action by other sides ("from the FPM or otherwise").

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
You want an audit, you need a goverment trusted by the international community to follow up with the audit, and be held responsible for the audit’s progression and issues. When you go on TV to talk about an audit without saying One word about the government formation It means that it’s just talk, with no will, plan or vision to turn this into reality. A caretaker government Like the Diab government cannot be held accountable for the audit process. You need a new one. If you truly believe that an audit alone is going to be a game changing event Without a government , then you are either delusional or dishonest.

every single country in the world knows that the first step to solve the Lebanese crisis is to form a trusted government. Every single country in the world is pushing day and night for a government to be formed. And you have our president who goes on TV, to vent 10 minutes about the current situation without Saying one single word about the goverment formation.

So what is going to happen is very easy to guess. The same misplaced and suicidal stubbornness that was heavily practiced in 1989-1990 will continue to be applied. You take the Same people you get the same effects. No government will be form, no audit will be completed of course (since there will Be no government To make a folow up with it.) dollar will keep skyrocketing, exodus (mainly Christians) will keep increasing, till at least the next presidential elections.

Just ask yourself what is going to happen in June when Banque du Liban will not be able to pay anymore for electricity, gas, food and médecines...

It’s not your battles who made the Syrians leave. You launched an unpplannedd battle against the Syrians in 1989 (one of three unplanned battles, btw) you lost. Economy was destroyed. Christians Regions (Free since 1975) where for the first time occupied. A third of the Christians left the country, and We had the “Pax Syrians” for 15 years. Fifteen years later, geopolitic changed, Hariri was killed and the international community mainy the US under Bush forced the Syrians to leave.
It is absolute heresy that the forensic audit needs a new government. It has the necessary legal framework and executive decisions enacted to be done IN FULL. A new government may be needed to FOLLOW UP on the audit results, but the audit in itself only needs the cooperation of the different administrative bodies to yield results. Anyone who suggests otherwise is either not well informed or looking to delay/derail.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
I like the 10min GMA speeches he’s been doing (ironic). First the call for a secular state. Absolutely no follow up on that was done. Now a call for the forensic audit. Absolutely no follow up will be done on that too (oh sorry maybe a spontaneous car convoy haha). And people still unfortunately believe GMA and FPM can and want to change something. LOL.

The presidency, that largest parliamentary bloc, numerous government positions, numerous administration positions and general managers, part of the security apparatus... But ma khalouwon 😂😂 yeah right, they’re just part of the game now, protecting their own piece of the pie and still making their sheep (and cheap) followers believe they want change with speeches that are all talk with no action.

GMA probably never wanted this, but fact is he’ll be remembered as the president under whose inactive watch Lebanon collapsed. Resign and rayye7na since apparently taking actions is not something you know how to do.
I, like you, am to a great extent disgusted by the ineptitude and incompetence of FPM. To say they underdelivered is such a euphemism, and I cannot but hold in the realm of possibilities a malignancy in their behavior.
That said, regardless of GMA/FPM/Bassil/any other oranger the audit in itself is a direct pre-condition of the imf for any rescue package. It has international backing and is necessary to track where most of the money went. Many factors are converging for it to happen and these circumstances may not occur again. The US and other regional actors are too busy to have an opinion about it and the EU/France is backing it as part of its eastern Mediterranean play. The conditions are ripe so for once let’s get over our own internal petty differences and ride the right wave to get things done to our advantage. **** FPM and **** all of them for all I care, if the devil is for the audit then call me satanic, I will give it my support until I see counterproductive actions.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
You want an audit, you need a goverment trusted by the international community to follow up with the audit, and be held responsible for the audit’s progression and issues. When you go on TV to talk about an audit without saying One word about the government formation It means that it’s just talk, with no will, plan or vision to turn this into reality. A caretaker government Like the Diab government cannot be held accountable for the audit process. You need a new one. If you truly believe that an audit alone is going to be a game changing event Without a government , then you are either delusional or dishonest.

every single country in the world knows that the first step to solve the Lebanese crisis is to form a trusted government. Every single country in the world is pushing day and night for a government to be formed. And you have our president who goes on TV, to vent 10 minutes about the current situation without Saying one single word about the goverment formation.

So what is going to happen is very easy to guess. The same misplaced and suicidal stubbornness that was heavily practiced in 1989-1990 will continue to be applied. You take the Same people you get the same effects. No government will be form, no audit will be completed of course (since there will Be no government To make a folow up with it.) dollar will keep skyrocketing, exodus (mainly Christians) will keep increasing, till at least the next presidential elections.

Just ask yourself what is going to happen in June when Banque du Liban will not be able to pay anymore for electricity, gas, food and médecines...

It’s not your battles who made the Syrians leave. You launched an unpplannedd battle against the Syrians in 1989 (one of three unplanned battles, btw) you lost. Economy was destroyed. Christians Regions (Free since 1975) where for the first time occupied. A third of the Christians left the country, and We had the “Pax Syrians” for 15 years. Fifteen years later, geopolitic changed, Hariri was killed and the international community mainy the US under Bush forced the Syrians to leave.

Give it a couple of weeks, the audit will be pushed down in the priorities, and another lost battle will emerge, and more promises, with no plans.
It's a hopeless situation like a man trapped in a room with multiple locked doors while oxygen is running out, hysterically running from one knob to another.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Give it a couple of weeks, the audit will be pushed down in the priorities, and another lost battle will emerge, and more promises, with no plans.
It's a hopeless situation like a man trapped in a room with multiple locked doors while oxygen is running out, hysterically running from one knob to another.
I’m giving this one hope not because of FPM as much as it is because of the local and international circumstances. If it ends up badly, and it may very well then I’ll be right there behind you. But I view this as a much more viable bet than elections or any other crap the revolution came up with to date.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
I’m giving this one hope not because of FPM as much as it is because of the local and international circumstances. If it ends up badly, and it may very well then I’ll be right there behind you. But I view this as a much more viable bet than elections or any other crap the revolution came up with to date.

What do you mean by local and international circumstances? There has never been a weaker international support for the presidency, unfortunately.

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
What do you mean by local and international circumstances? There has never been a weaker international support for the presidency, unfortunately.
It has nothing to do with the presidency. The IMF and the French initiative both demand it for their own reasons.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
It has nothing to do with the presidency. The IMF and the French initiative both demand it for their own reasons.
Precisely:
  • Internationally, the EU is behind it as part of its new eastern Mediterranean approach and the IMF has it a THE MAIN PRE-CONDITION for any rescue package. US, Israel, Iran and KSA are too busy with bigger issues to opine either way on something like this.
  • Internally, now is one of the few moment that an audit ranks among the top priority of the Lebanese to the point that it may be at par with their sectarian instinct (Nothing beats that one IMO).
Presidency can be worth shit for all I care, the international and local conditions are converging so time to strike the iron while it's hot. We may not get another opportunity like this. If that means exploiting FPM or Satan then so be it.

@HmsBThn ☝️

Last edited:

Viral

I like the 10min GMA speeches he’s been doing (ironic)
Are you sure you have the capacity to handle more than 10 minutes of common sense?

GMA’s ten minutes went viral over every local and international news outlet. This forum is still experiencing aftershock waves since that 10 minutes speech was aired. It even drove you to sign in and expose your ignorance. Rejoice dear Johnny, anything over 10 minutes speech from GMA would make your type as bold as Marcel Ghanem from pulling their hair out. Not everyone can face the truth and handle it. It takes certain amount of bravery to do so when you've been wrong and misled for so long yelling Killon Ya3ni Kellon...

Viral

That is irrelevant for them. They can’t afford to give the President credit for his relentless efforts to sabotage the mafia’s network. As a matter of fact, this electronic army we are dealing with is the Mafia’s army in damage control mode for what GMA single-handedly has done to it so far; slowly BUT surely that is… They will never settle until they completely neutralize the office of the Presidency. Ironically, most of the Christian leaderships from Rai down are eager to destroy their own Presidency and the country's identity to preserve their financial interests being part of the criminal network themselves.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@Viral
you watch Fadi SAAD and fight Sauron the Dark Lord of Mordor etc....
You don't have the intellectual capacity to understand other than that.
Don't worry ma 7ada ra7 ye3tab 3leyk ;) ;)

The_FPMer

@Viral
you watch Fadi SAAD and fight Sauron the Dark Lord of Mordor etc....
You don't have the intellectual capacity to understand other than that.
Don't worry ma 7ada ra7 ye3tab 3leyk ;) ;)
3atab 3a Viral is as time-wasting as complaining that the fish in your aquarium aren't learning to sing falsetto.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Not sure if you get your news and education from those clowns or you simply have a crush on them.:cool:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude I dare you to watch
You are so much brainwashed that you didn't even click on play button for even 3s to know what the video is about :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On the other hand I watch your boss el semej even though I don't like him

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It is absolute heresy that the forensic audit needs a new government. It has the necessary legal framework and executive decisions enacted to be done IN FULL. A new government may be needed to FOLLOW UP on the audit results, but the audit in itself only needs the cooperation of the different administrative bodies to yield results. Anyone who suggests otherwise is either not well informed or looking to delay/derail.

Aoun's whole audit speech was actually about the government formation, even he purposely did omit to mention it. This is what he actually said:

I insist on the audit and you, the people, should want it even more. This is my, and should be your, priority. But would you trust an evident subject to an audit to lead a government in charge of the audit?

In other words, Aoun is basically telling Saad Hariri to fukk off as a PM, and asking everyone whose brains sympathize a little more with their stomachs than their anuses to demand that Saad Hariri never gets the chance to torpedo one of the next government's highest priorities.

Let us be very clear on this one, with Saad Hariri there will be no forensic audit, and this is why Saad Hariri so desperately wants to be the PM.

Viral

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dude I dare you to watch
You are so much brainwashed that you didn't even click on play button for even 3s to know what the video is about :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hilarious :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

On the other hand I watch your boss el semej even though I don't like him
It’s a crush alright.;)
Can’t blame you the guy has unique chemistry and possess:wacky:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It’s a crush alright.;)
Can’t blame you the guy has unique chemistry and possess:wacky:
Dude ma tekhod wej
tselayana shwey w da7akna 3leyk
bass ma tekhod wej ;) ;)