Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
5h

هل بحق لرياض سلامة يستثمر بشركة مع خيه ويتعاملوا مع مصرف لبنان وياخدوا عمولة ٠.٤ % من مجمل قيمة سندات الخزينة وشهادات الإيداع وعمليات swap؟ حسب قانون النقد والتسليف لاء وهالشي بسبب طرده من وظيفته وحسب قوانين الاثراء الغير مشروع ومكافحة تبييض الاموال بسبب حجز الاموال وتوقيفه

Bassita, $240M shou da'it 3aynon .... That's pocket money

TayyarBeino

Legendary Member
@ghassansaoud

·
6h

بتسخفوه كتير لمكتف بس تتعاملوا معه ع اساس صهر سابق للجميل او مرشح سابق علائحة القوات. هو اكبر واخطر من ذلك بكثير. هو مثل انطون صحناوي وسلامة له مكانة متقدمة جدا جدا جدا، ماليا وامتبا، في الماكبنة الأميركية في المنطقة لا في لبتان فقط.. ١/٢
+++
مس غادة عون بالثلاثة اخطر واكبر من المس بكل سياسيي واشنطن مجتمعين.. غادة عون تلاحق ثلاثي واشنطن الامني والمالي: سلامة - صحناوي - مكتف اقل شي تشوفوا كل انواع البلطجة من ازلام السفارة بالسياسة والاعلام والاعلان والألوبة المدنبة والفاشينيستا والقضاء ومجلس النواب والوزرا السابقين

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
A lot of regular and honest people who don’t have political affiliations or belonging to a party were and still under Aounieh Banners why because PMA represented and represents the Lebanese state. All other people who are in power now or they are militias, thieves or war lords.
I am not defending her in Lebanon and every where in this world if you don’t belong to a party, organization or group of citizens, you will be smashed. When you are fighting alone for righteous principles in front of corruption monsters, you will be a looser already. She knows what she is doing.
May God help her
May god bless Ghada Aoun

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
أفادت معلومات الـ"ام تي في" انه تم "تعيين جلسة جديدة للخبراء الثلاثاء القادم ورفع الشمع الأحمر عن الشركة الماليّة في عوكر".

وتابعت المعلومات: "القاضية غادة عون ألغت قرار البحث والتحري الصادر بحقّ ميشال مكتف"

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
أفادت معلومات الـ"ام تي في" انه تم "تعيين جلسة جديدة للخبراء الثلاثاء القادم ورفع الشمع الأحمر عن الشركة الماليّة في عوكر".

وتابعت المعلومات: "القاضية غادة عون ألغت قرار البحث والتحري الصادر بحقّ ميشال مكتف"
Jad ghosn wasn’t very informed that Ghada aoun manbtir7am 7addan even he is FPM. I will not tell a long story to tell coz u know my affiliation.
What everyone knew and saw on media two years ago that Ghada aoun sued Michel Daher MP in FPM takattol for fraud and corruption. No one remembers that. Don’t u have two eyes and two ears. I think every Single leabenese is taking a part in this war with a party and we forgot Lebanon our nation and ourselves. We are only followers and salves to monsters who are slaughtering us day and night.

Viral

Jad ghosn wasn’t very informed that Ghada aoun manbtir7am 7addan even he is FPM. I will not tell a long story to tell coz u know my affiliation.
What everyone knew and saw on media two years ago that Ghada aoun sued Michel Daher MP in FPM takattol for fraud and corruption. No one remembers that. Don’t u have two eyes and two ears. I think every Single leabenese is taking a part in this war with a party and we forgot Lebanon our nation and ourselves. We are only followers and salves to monsters who are slaughtering us day and night.
Half the Lebanese are against Ghada Aoun and the other half are sitting home watching TV. Are we supposed to be sorry for this dysfunctional society that eats what they feed it and bends over when they tell it to do so?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
No I don't remember that she sued Daher.
Anyway what was the result?