Forensic Audit: التدقيق الجنائي; Discussions and Updates. Thank You GMA for insisting!!!

Do you support GMA: BDL Forensic Audit is key to identify and fix corruption and the economy?

• Total voters

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
No I don't remember that she sued Daher.
Anyway what was the result?
The results as it is now 3ouyedatte interfered with someone else and the file was put away as usual.
Did you understand why MP Michel Daher attacked her last week on media. Even that he left now the takattool he is still near to our principles.
I remember also that WAlid joumblatt thanked once Ghada Aoun because she gave the right tone PSP guy in some case.
We have to see and seek. The propaganda that some media paid to blackened Ghada aoun reputation and to make her Pro FPM to burn her.
I am telling you she is not FPM. She is with state principles what make her nearer To PMA not to FPM.
She is a highly ranked Lebanese citizen in a responsible state position only.

Allah ma3o 7obb

Last edited:

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
No I don't remember that she sued Daher.
Anyway what was the result?
JustLeb see here a part from an article:

In figure, it must be noted that the investigating judge Mansour, who issued the indictment and the Appeal Prosecutor, Ghada Aoun, who claimed against Daher, continued the Free Patriotic Movement that the defendant deputy nominated for the parliamentary elections on his lists.

Here is the full article from Saudi 24:
The judiciary seizes the property of Representative Michel Daher
Please send this to JAD Ghosn and Al Jadded and Riad Taouk to Marcel Ghanem

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
JustLeb see here a part from an article:

In figure, it must be noted that the investigating judge Mansour, who issued the indictment and the Appeal Prosecutor, Ghada Aoun, who claimed against Daher, continued the Free Patriotic Movement that the defendant deputy nominated for the parliamentary elections on his lists.

Here is the full article from Saudi 24:
The judiciary seizes the property of Representative Michel Daher
Please send this to JAD Ghosn and Al Jadded and Riad Taouk to Marcel Ghanem
Why don't you send it yourself to Jad Ghosn ??
I don't know the guy, but his videos are very logical and balanced, not like Bassil who sells you dreams
@Jo why don't you do AMA with Jad GHOSN, the guy is certainly worth discussing with, unlike the other hawbarjieh ???

The_FPMer

Lebanese Politician Sees His Assets Seized by Court​

That's in March 2020, he broke away from FPM after the 2019 protests, and it was most probably politically motivated for that specific purpose.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
That's in March 2020, he broke away from FPM after the 2019 protests, and it was most probably politically motivated for that specific purpose.
Mr. Propaganda, stop lying Mr. Joseph Goebbels.
Your hate towards any other human being will kill you. What if that other one is your brother and together you are still fighting for the existence of your species.
Here you can see that MP Miche Daher left the group of aounist after the 4th of august the big Blasting of Beirut port.
I am here to say that I am not against any brother (LF, marada or whatever), we have to stop throwing stones at ourselves.
Here is an article from L'orient-le-jour which is proving that you are lying only prolifically and hate-motivated.
Le député Michel Daher claque la porte du groupe aouniste

The_FPMer

Mr. Propaganda, stop lying Mr. Joseph Goebbels.
Your hate towards any other human being will kill you. What if that other one is your brother and together you are still fighting for the existence of your species.
Here you can see that MP Miche Daher left the group of aounist after the 4th of august the big Blasting of Beirut port.
I am here to say that I am not against any brother (LF, marada or whatever), we have to stop throwing stones at ourselves.
Here is an article from L'orient-le-jour which is proving that you are lying only prolifically and hate-motivated.
Le député Michel Daher claque la porte du groupe aouniste
Daher quit after Neemat Frem and Roukoz did during the October Protests. He even trash-talked Bassil on TVs before that, I watched him myself.

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
Daher quit after Neemat Frem and Roukoz did during the October Protests. He even trash-talked Bassil on TVs before that, I watched him myself.
Dommage, je pense que tu ne sais pas lire le français. Translate plz the French article to English and correct your information.
Daher left takattol at the 8 of August.

The_FPMer

Dommage, je pense que tu ne sais pas lire le français. Translate plz the French article to English and correct your information.
Daher left takattol at the 8 of August.
He publicly declared it on the 8th of August, but he technically left in 2019, I watched him myself many times.

The_FPMer

Did u see the hair of Ghada Aoun?

signed by: الشعب السخيف و الاهبل
Do not be fooled by the internet, in real life many neutral people I talk to are supportive, they just do not fully trust Ghada Aoun's close affiliation with FPM and the politicization of everything in Lebanon.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Do not be fooled by the internet, in real life many neutral people I talk to are supportive, they just do not fully trust Ghada Aoun's close affiliation with FPM and the politicization of everything in Lebanon.
Neutral or overloaded with dumbness, when someone says he supports the message but does not trust the messenger for her affiliation or hairdo, and acts upon the later, he's a m'khashkahsh who deserves to seek the oiseauzette for long-term spa treatment.

The_FPMer

Neutral or overloaded with dumbness, when someone says he supports the message but does not trust the messenger for her affiliation or hairdo, and acts upon the later, he's a m'khashkahsh who deserves to seek the oiseauzette for long-term spa treatment.
Funny because your analysis is as per usual m'khashkahsheh, but that's okay I'll explain it to you. If France sanctioned Lebanese politicians today, many might support that but should remain skeptical of it because nations have agendas and they might replace say SH with Mikati or use the sanctions as leverage to be dropped later for political gains.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Funny because your analysis is as per usual m'khashkahsheh, but that's okay I'll explain it to you. If France sanctioned Lebanese politicians today, many might support that but should remain skeptical of it because nations have agendas and they might replace say SH with Mikati or use the sanctions as leverage to be dropped later for political gains.

hahaha.. This is why I recommended the oiseauzette, I guess they're better there at doing analysis of fools, because I was communicating only direct insult to the neutral dumbs you talk to, in the hope they're not too close to you, in which case I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. 😜

For simplicity's sake, just so you don't drown in "analysis" much, ask them "neutrals": what is more important to you per pronto? to support someone's efforts to reveal your looters so you may get a chance to feed your stomach for another day, or to worry if that someone is affiliated to satan himself hence remain skeptical about and refrain from offering your support to that someone?

Ba3den just for curiosity how "neutral" are those people? and in that case why would "neutrals" like them care about the affiliation of judge Ghada?

Last edited:

The_FPMer

hahaha.. This is why I recommended the oiseauzette, I guess they're better there at doing analysis of fools, because I was communicating only direct insult to the neutral dumbs you talk to, in the hope they're not too close to you, in which case I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings. 😜

For simplicity's sake, just so you don't drown in "analysis" much, ask them "neutrals": what is more important to you per pronto? to support someone's efforts to reveal your looters so you may get a chance to feed your stomach for another day, or to worry if that someone is affiliated to satan himself hence remain skeptical about and refrain from offering your support to that someone?
It wouldn't matter even if that someone is affiliated with satan himself? Bet dallak mghammad 3inek w 3abet za2if w mabsout with no doubt in your mind? 5allik 3al zajal wel nekat grandpa :lol:

Moreover, revealing the looters will not feed the Lebanese's stomach, it's about replacements as well. FPM's replacement was a bigger buffoon than Salemeh.

Ba3den just for curiosity how "neutral" are those people? and in that case why would "neutrals" like them care about the affiliation of judge Ghada?
Because politics is all about manyaket especially in Lebanon. You open files so you can close them later for more seats in government, it's been done dozens and dozens of times before, hence why people are skeptical. If you think fanaticism is the rational way and skepticism is the superstitious way, then you're deluding yourself as usual.

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
It wouldn't matter even if that someone is affiliated with satan himself? Bet dallak mghammad 3inek w 3abet za2if w mabsout with no doubt in your mind? 5allik 3al zajal wel nekat grandpa :lol:

Moreover, revealing the looters will not feed the Lebanese's stomach, it's about replacements as well. FPM's replacement was a bigger buffoon than Salemeh.

Because politics is all about manyaket especially in Lebanon. You open files so you can close them later for more seats in government, it's been done dozens and dozens of times before, hence why people are skeptical. If you think fanaticism is the rational way and skepticism is the superstitious way, then you're deluding yourself as usual.

Bteghra2 bi fenjen 2ahwe, and I keep volunteering to save you. Rou2 3al analysis, you can do all of this in your free time, elsewhere on the forum. :lol:
Subhanullah, I asked you to ask your "neutrals" if what matters to them FIRST is to support Ghada in her attempt at catching their fu ckers in the hope they may reclaim some of their looted money, or to refrain from that support because they think she's affiliated to FPM / el Diablo / Khomeini or Da3ish?

manna sa3be 😜

Viral

❌لماذا يسعى عويدات الى سحب الملف من القاضية غادة عون؟
لان القاضية عون كشفت فصل اساسي من فصول تجويع الشعب اللبناني :
فقد تبين لها أن القصة ابتدأت مع كسر رياض سلامة لوديعة انطون الصحناوي في مصرف لبنان وقبل اوانها بعشرات السنوات والبالغة ٢٤٧ مليار ليرة حتى يتمكن الصحناوي من التصرف بها، و بالفعل عمد الصحناوي الى شراء الدولارات قبل الثورة بهذه الاموال بسعر ١٥٠٠ ليرة للدولار و شحنها الى خارج لبنان بواسطة ميشال مكتف .
هكذا ابتدأ مسلسل تجويع الشعب اللبناني من خلال تفريغ البلد من الدولارات و استكمل مع حجز المصارف لدولارات الشعب اللبناني من مما افقد الدولار من السوق فارتفع سعره و معه كل الاسعار وفقدت الوظائف واقفلت بعض الشركات وأصبح الدولار ب ١٢ الف واختنق الشعب وهاجر قسم منه.

القاضية غادة عون ادعت على رياض سلامة بعد استجوابه واصدرت بلاغ بحث وتحري بحق انطون الصحناوي بعد تمنعه عن الحضور بذرائع غير مبررة، وهي تتابع تحقيقاتها بالملف لمعرفة كمية الدولارات التي شحنها المكتف والتي كان يجب ان يستدرك انها كبيرة جدا و مضرة بالبلد و الناس اذا شحنت بهذا الحجم و بالتالي كان عليه أن يبلغ من يعنيهم الأمر اذا لم يكن مشاركا بعملية تجويع الشعب اللبناني.

ايها اللبناني، اعرف عدوك، حزب المصارف هو عدوك، حزب المصارف العابر للطوائف و الاحزاب والاعلام .
القضاء الفاسد وعلى رأسه غسان عويدات وسهيل عبود يسعون بكل قواهم لحماية من سرق اموال اللبنانيين بمعاونة الاعلام الفاسد والقاضية عون وحدها من بين ٥٠٠ قاض متفرج تسعى لنصرة الشعب المنهوب❌