• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Forgotten GAZA: Largest Prison on Earth.

• Advertisement
  • Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Typical Hamas behavior. They strike first and then cry victims when Israel responds.

And the filthy Arab media keeps selling the narrative that Hamas is a resistance movement.
    Yes, Palestinians are victims, but they also voted a terrorist organization into power who is pushing their dreams of an independent Palestinian state into the abyss.

Drama Queen

Drama Queen

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Could you please stop referring to Hamas as muqawama? They're a bunch of terrorists, nothing more.
    Where did i refer to them as muqawama? w ba3den shu 2elak ma3e shu b2ool 3anon? Ma nkoon msa7been w ma ma3e khabar?

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Shaklo la @mrsrx wa2ta teb3at wara 7ameto.

V

Viral

So what's with the state of the art Iron dome? Looking at this, I'm not sure how Netanyahu can convince the Israelis confronting Hezbollah's guided missiles will be like a walk in the park.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    So what's with the state of the art Iron dome? Looking at this, I'm not sure how Netanyahu can convince the Israelis confronting Hezbollah's guided missiles will be like a walk in the park.
    Watching how the iron dome is failing against Hamas' inferior rockets, we can rest assured that Israel won't be testing HA anytime soon.