Forgotten GAZA: Largest Prison on Earth.

V

Viral

Watching how the iron dome is failing against Hamas' inferior rockets, we can rest assured that Israel won't be testing HA anytime soon.
I suggest to the Israelis re-open those tunnels if they decided to move north again:lol:

• Advertisement
  • proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Watching how the iron dome is failing against Hamas' inferior rockets, we can rest assured that Israel won't be testing HA anytime soon.
    So what's with the state of the art Iron dome? Looking at this, I'm not sure how Netanyahu can convince the Israelis confronting Hezbollah's guided missiles will be like a walk in the park.
    "By August 13, 2006, Hezbollah had fired about 3,900 rockets into Israel during the 34 days of the 2006 Lebanon War, killing 44 Israeli civilians and 106 soldiers."

"The figures for the Hezbollah fighters killed are the most varying, with Hezbollah claiming 250 of its fighters killed, while Israel claimed to have identified 530 dead Hezbollah fighters. The IDF estimates 600–700 dead Hezbollah fighters. Sources can be conflicting."

How many rockets Hamas has fires so far, about 650? How many Israelis were killed so far, 3?

In my book Iron Dome is working very well.

As to another war between Israel and Lebanon, I doubt very much that possibility exits.

However, should it happen numbers of losses are expected to be much less for Israel and much more for Hezbollah than it was in 2006.

Start another one at your peril - let's how much cover your big mouth will give you then.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    SeaAb said:
    Viral said:
    So what's with the state of the art Iron dome? Looking at this, I'm not sure how Netanyahu can convince the Israelis confronting Hezbollah's guided missiles will be like a walk in the park.
    "By August 13, 2006, Hezbollah had fired about 3,900 rockets into Israel during the 34 days of the 2006 Lebanon War, killing 44 Israeli civilians and 106 soldiers."

"The figures for the Hezbollah fighters killed are the most varying, with Hezbollah claiming 250 of its fighters killed, while Israel claimed to have identified 530 dead Hezbollah fighters. The IDF estimates 600–700 dead Hezbollah fighters. Sources can be conflicting."

How many rockets Hamas has fires so far, about 650? How many Israelis were killed so far, 3?

In my book Iron Dome is working very well.

As to another war between Israel and Lebanon, I doubt very much that possibility exits.

However, should it happen numbers of losses are expected to be much less for Israel and much more for Hezbollah than it was in 2006.

Start another one at your peril - let's how much cover your big mouth will give you then.
    700+ rockets, 4th Israeli has died of earlier wounds.
    Apparently, while not perfect (yet), Iron Dome is much better to be with than to be without.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    ‘Iraq Won’t Sell Out to Lying Palestinian Mercenaries,’ Warns Former Lawmaker

Another voice of reason emerges in the Arab world, with a former Iraqi parliamentarian extending an olive branch to Israel and rejecting hypocritical Palestinian leaders.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "35,000 Arabs departed Gaza Strip in 2018"
    According to data from U.N.-affiliated organizations, 60,907 Arabs departed the Gaza Strip via the Rafah crossing into Egypt, of which 37,075 came back. But looking at other sources, Israel estimates the number of departures last year was 35,000. That means that one of every two people who leave Gaza doesn’t return.

This is in keeping with the statistics from the first four months that the Rafah crossing was reopened (May-Sept. 2018) in which 36,000 people left and only 17,000 came back.

With rate like that in about 15-20 years Gaza will be ripe for annexation.

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    "Palestinians Brutalized by PA Bring Their Case to The Hague"

"The victims are said to have been subjected to electric shocks, hanging upside down for extended periods of time, molten plastic poured on their bodies, teeth and fingernails pulled out, forced sterilization, denial of sleep and food, having their relatives raped and murdered, and more."

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    I just love it - how predictable.

"Ramallah Source: ‘Bahrain Summit Shocked PA, Abbas Rethinking Ties with US’"

"Abbas’ office is reportedly in distress with the realization that several Arab countries are normalizing ties with Israel while the “Palestinian issue” has been pushed aside."

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I just love it - how predictable.

"Ramallah Source: ‘Bahrain Summit Shocked PA, Abbas Rethinking Ties with US’"

"Abbas’ office is reportedly in distress with the realization that several Arab countries are normalizing ties with Israel while the “Palestinian issue” has been pushed aside."

Dude you are wasting your skills and efforts in a Lebanese forum, you might be much more appreciated in a zionsit forum where you can post all the zionist propaganda and have a brain orgy with some like-minded goodfellas ....

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Dude you are wasting your skills and efforts in a Lebanese forum, you might be much more appreciated in a zionsit forum where you can post all the zionist propaganda and have a brain orgy with some like-minded goodfellas ....
    Genius, Zionists do not need Zionist propaganda, they are Zionists already. You, however, are another story.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Genius, Zionists do not need Zionist propaganda, they are Zionists already. You, however, are another story.
    In your opinion if I go to an israeli forum and post my opinion there and say SHN is a great man, as you and your other friend praise on this forum Golda, Sharon and other people who have lebanese (including children) blood on their hands, how long do you think before I get banned ?
    I think we should start a bet, I can make some free money :)

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    In your opinion if I go to an israeli forum and post my opinion there and say SHN is a great man, as you and your other friend praise on this forum Golda, Sharon and other people who have lebanese (including children) blood on their hands, how long do you think before I get banned ?
    I think we should start a bet, I can make some free money :)
    If you were banned for the above, then you have found the lousiest Zionist forum on Earth that is run by snowflakes - not worth sticking around anyway.

Did you find such forum? What's the name of it?

BTW, I have enough of my posts deleted for phony reasons only because despite being my usual adherence to rules hit very close to home.