Announcements Forum upgrade coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
Hey guys,

So in the coming 10 days or so, we will be upgrading the forum to a newer version.

As always, the newer version will be much easier to use, especially on mobile, and will have some nice additional features that makes all our lives easier.

Sadly, for the ones using the mobile applications, it will stop working for a while until we release an update.

Thanks
The Administration

• Advertisement
  • Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

Hey guys,

So in the coming 10 days or so, we will be upgrading the forum to a newer version.

As always, the newer version will be much easier to use, especially on mobile, and will have some nice additional features that makes all our lives easier.

Sadly, for the ones using the mobile applications, it will stop working for a while until we release an update.

Thanks
    The Administration
    Would it be possible to improve the emoji selection? Some are nice additions where you wouldn't even find them on whatsapp, but I feel there is room for additional ones that are more useful/practical instead of the incomprehensible or very specific to a situation ones

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Would it be possible to improve the emoji selection? Some are nice additions where you wouldn't even find them on whatsapp, but I feel there is room for additional ones that are more useful/practical instead of the incomprehensible or very specific to a situation ones
    The new upgrade will support Emojis so you will be able to chose any emoticon you want and add it. (from your mobile keyboard etc...)

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Can we use the gif keyboard?

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

proIsrael-nonIsraeli

Legendary Member
    Hey guys,

Thanks
    The Administration
    Current version is not better than previous one and in some cases even worse.

Because of that the change is welcome, but be careful - do not over do it, keep it simple.

Reactions: Jo
    J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I'm not sure honestly. I think not.
    Why does anyone need these stupid gifs and memes and emoji and all that junk when they have this :) is beyond me

Status
    Not open for further replies.