Fouad Saniora: A public Servant who stole your Money,

• Advertisement
  • superduper703

superduper703

Shou, Joe Maalouf isn't a [...] anymore?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Shou, Joe Maalouf isn't a [] anymore?
    Show me a post where I did blame Maalouf to be a [...]!
    Back to the topic, Saniora stole you and me the same, when he was a public servant unlike bassil where he was not.
    Joe Maalouf did not prioritize in his show, and maybe it was done on purpose!
    And I bet you that this thread will be less than 10 pages.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Shou, Joe Maalouf isn't a [...] anymore?
    He's still a gay homophobe. Is that all what you have to say in this thread?

How come you don't show your enthusiasm for fightijg corruption when it comes to Feb 14 like you do to FPM?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And I bet you that this thread will be less than 10 pages.
    Unfair bet! Most people (on the forum at least) agree that Sanioura is corrupt, unlike with Bassil, so there isn't much to discuss.

O

OnlyLebanon

Unfair bet! Most people (on the forum at least) agree that Sanioura is corrupt, unlike with Bassil, so there isn't much to discuss.
    Exactly. Lot of us here were saying Kelon ya3ni Kelon, and we knew what others here were debating and disgareeing with like JB81

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    I don't get it. Do we all agree that Sanyoura is a corrupted thief, thread closed?

O

OnlyLebanon

I don't get it. Do we all agree that Sanyoura is a corrupted thief, thread closed?
    If your arguing with me, As I said before Kellon Ya3ni Kellon numerous times. So, yes, Sanyoura is corrupted like Gebran Bassil and everyone in the political class.

However, you should keep the thread open.To keep the idiocy bickering between M14 & M8 supporters.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    If your arguing with me, As I said before Kellon Ya3ni Kellon numerous times. So, yes, Sanyoura is corrupted like Gebran Bassil and everyone in the political class.

However, you should keep the thread open.To keep the idiocy bickering between M14 & M8 supporters.
    Who said it will bickering between Feb 14 and M8... Also, those who accuse everyone equally should know that they are seen as corrupted people who aims to cover up the real thieves...

O

OnlyLebanon

Who said it will bickering between Feb 14 and M8... Also, those who accuse everyone equally should know that they are seen as corrupted people who aims to cover up the real thieves...
    Actually its small thief vs big thief, Sanioura is big one who stole much more then the others. But a thief is a thief, small or big.

F

freelebanonn

Legendary Member
    Joe maalouf by starting with jubran first lost his credibility. His 1st couple of episodes should have been about hariri sanioura berri and jumblatt. If he had done so , no one would have attacked him this fiercely and accused him of hypocrizy. But i think It was done on purpose to try spreading the kelloun ya3ne kelloun slogan; and what is better than starting with jubran to achieve it even though your materials are not very strong.

Fakhr eddine 1618

Fakhr eddine 1618

Legendary Member
    Ma 2ele jalado la Joe Maalouf and his kind of media

Libnene Qu7

Libnene Qu7

Super Ultra Senior Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There's much more useful information in Ibrahim Kanaan's Ibra2 el Musta7il than Joe's silly show. And yes, this ass has zero credibility when he starts off with someone who didn't steal a single Lira.

HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    jo the hoe

no one will watch him again
    christians were turned off
    shia dont watch mtv
    sunnis knows that sanyoura is a thief, but nkaye bel shia will support him
    druze too minuscule to register

case closed joe the how

Danny Z

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    Exactly. Lot of us here were saying Kelon ya3ni Kelon, and we knew what others here were debating and disgareeing with like JB81
    No kellon mish ya3ni kellon, if you can't defend sanyoura then you do not lump sum everybody with him to reduce his crime, otherwise just because you are arab then you are a ****ed up terrorist. Your ignorance and that of people like you is what makes Lebanon a big yard of shit. You're bringing the bear to your farm because you can't see the difference between right or wrong. Even the courts would have pity on you and not judge you if you can't see right from wrong

superduper703

superduper703

There's much more useful information in Ibrahim Kanaan's Ibra2 el Musta7il than Joe's silly show. And yes, this ass has zero credibility when he starts off with someone who didn't steal a single Lira.
    And you know this how exactly? Let me guess, Jeddo Aoun said so? LOL

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I don't understand the kellun mesh ye3ne kellun phrasing! What does kellun mean Eza mesh kellun?

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    if you didn't understand kellon mesh ye3ni kellon how did you understand kellon ye3ni kellon?

what do you think it means kellon ye3ni kellon? shajra ye3ni shajra?