Fouad Saniora: A public Servant who stole your Money,

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
if i come home late and tell my wife i was busy in the office, and the next day i tell her the food tastes great, both have to be lies? can't i be telling the truth one day and lie the other?
Here's the thing eLad, ma tarakto kelme you didn't use against Joe Maalouf to discredit him personally and his resources! If he's not trustworthy on one issue, it stands to reason that he's not trustworthy on all issues! You worked hard on this line of thinking to take the target off Gebran Bassil and place it on Joe Maalouf! Now that we all believed the logic that went into "attack Joe Maalouf" campaign you want us to believe that sanioura stole a bunch of money using some "half assed" documents?

I thought he was in the business of spreading rumours and insignificant lies? Shu 3Ada ma bada :p? Either his accusations are true on both accounts or false on both! Pick!

• Advertisement
  • Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you wanna uses the excuses language, Saniora is the great friend of Rafic Hariri, ye3ni on the left overs he can own more. While Bassil was nobody and his CV says that his greatest accomplishment after graduating was marrying the daughter of Michel Aoun who is as he claims 3a add 7alo. So min ayna lahom haza? :)
    The thread is not about basil!

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Here's the thing eLad, ma tarakto kelme you didn't use against Joe Maalouf to discredit him personally and his resources! If he's not trustworthy on one issue, it stands to reason that he's not trustworthy on all issues! You worked hard on this line of thinking to take the target off Gebran Bassil and place it on Joe Maalouf! Now that we all believed the logic that went into "attack Joe Maalouf" campaign you want us to believe that sanioura stole a bunch of money using some "half assed" documents?

I thought he was in the business of spreading rumours and insignificant lies? Shu 3Ada ma bada :p? Either his accusations are true on both accounts or false on both! Pick!
    3a faw2a, min sheyfi men el "FPMers" 3am bi tabbello w yzammerlo la maalouf after sanioura's episode?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    3a faw2a, min sheyfi men el "FPMers" 3am bi tabbello w yzammerlo la maalouf after sanioura's episode?
    Uhuh hayda bet l asid, w hayda lli fatah l beb aslan 3Ala hal mawdu3!

Go back to my original post and read what I said :p! I believe we've now come 360 degrees and back to my original point :)

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    The thread is not about basil!
    Bassil's thread wasn't about Joe Maalouf. You made it about his homosexuality.
    So let's merge the two threads together or let's establish a ground for this discussion first: Is Joe Maalouf credible or not?

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Bassil's thread wasn't about Joe Maalouf. You made it about his homosexuality.
    So let's merge the two threads together or let's establish a ground for this discussion first: Is Joe Maalouf credible or not?
    Can you quote me where I did say that Joe maalouf is not credible in this thread or the other.
    All I said that Joe did not Prioritize, he stared with a person that was not a public servant in 2005 where our debt was more than 50 billion Dollars, and he want to convince people that he stole money from people to buy these lands. why he didn't start with Rafic Hariri since 1992.
    Anyway lets wait for berry corruption, walla la y**koo la Joe jame3it Amal.LOL

johnnyFPM

johnnyFPM

Legendary Member
    I think even FM'ers like @leb-wi-noss agree Sanioura might be involved in some corruption issues. Just like Bassil might have been also. So if we're going to use Joe Maalouf vs. Sanioura, we have to have the intellectual honesty to use him vs. Bassil too. Or ditch both on basis that he is not credible and keep saying Sanioura is corrupt (with no evidence) and Bassil is not corrupt (with no evidence).

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you wanna uses the excuses language, Saniora is the great friend of Rafic Hariri, ye3ni on the left overs he can own more. While Bassil was nobody and his CV says that his greatest accomplishment after graduating was marrying the daughter of Michel Aoun who is as he claims 3a add 7alo. So min ayna lahom haza? :)
    didn't bahia once wonder how can an employee become richer than his employer?

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Can you quote me where I did say that Joe maalouf is not credible in this thread or the other.
    All I said that Joe did not Prioritize, he stared with a person that was not a public servant in 2005 where our debt was more than 50 billion Dollars, and he want to convince people that he stole money from people to buy these lands. why he didn't start with Rafic Hariri since 1992.
    Anyway lets wait for berry corruption, walla la y**koo la Joe jame3it Amal.LOL
    Aren't you fighting corruption? Why do you care which thief you expose first? Besides, it's more interesting to expose those who preach about decency :)

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    we always said it's up to the courts to decide
    LMAO. Really? All this legacy you built about facing the Hariri corruption and you believe in what courts say? 3am testajdeb el 3alam? :)

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    LMAO. Really? All this legacy you built about facing the Hariri corruption and you believe in what courts say? 3am testajdeb el 3alam? :)
    ou3a tef2a3 enta w LYAO. we were always calling for a financial audit

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Aren't you fighting corruption? Why do you care which thief you expose first? Besides, it's more interesting to expose those who preach about decency :)
    Where did FPM got exposed for corruption? Detail it for me?!

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    So you know what Dima Sadek was feeling when talking to Nabil Nicolas? Exactly what we all feel like when talking about Aounis.
    Dakhlak the something else is what Bassil uses when you are pleasing him? You are a die hard fan :)

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1- Joe Maalouf's credibility is not the the issue: he can spread unsubstantiated rumors in one case and facts in another...
    2- Both Bassil and Sanioura may or may not have been involved in corruption or public theft, it is not Joe's program that will solve this, since he is not the lawful institution to do so: lezim the proper authorities to take action against anyone who is under suspicion (I am sure they have much more accurate and solid proof than Maalouf)
    3- Joe's program serves 3 things: a) bi salle the people who are eager to blame "politicians" left right and center, b) he creates notoriety and viewership for LBC and c) he can create bad equity for the people he questions in his show
    4- those people in question will react differently, Bassil made a press conference (mostly nagging) and sued Joe and LBC for slander (fine, but does not prove if he did or did not steal) and so far sanioura didnt react (also does not prove anything)
    5- the Ibra2 mousta7il data are facts, regardless who is to blame and regardless if Joe uses the book or not
    6- Finally, law badda tchatte ghayyamit: no one will be prosecuted by the proper authorities regardless of whether there is proof or not

eLad

eLad

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    So you know what Dima Sadek was feeling when talking to Nabil Nicolas? Exactly what we all feel like when talking about Aounis.
    Dakhlak the something else is what Bassil uses when you are pleasing him? You are a die hard fan :)
    talking to yourself?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    That's it, tell us about your feelings, it's the first step toward mental recovery, looool!