• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Fouad Saniora: A public Servant who stole your Money,

Rafidi

Legendary Member
The topic is about saniora and faseid, keef da7ash bassil in the topic, i dont know. As for berri and Amal byinda7asho. Bala ma3na eh.

The FM and their supporters see Hariri and Saniora as clean.

FPMers see Basil and Aoun as clean.

Amal supporters see Berri as clean.

PSP supporters see Jumblat as clean.

And each side sees the other as corrupt.

So there are really no corrupt people in Lebanon or all are corrupt.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
The FM and their supporters see Hariri and Saniora as clean.

FPMers see Basil and Aoun as clean.

Amal supporters see Berri as clean.

PSP supporters see Jumblat as clean.

And each side sees the other as corrupt.

So there are really no corrupt people in Lebanon or all are corrupt.
Yalla soff 7add el Harriri and saniora, you are no different than their cheerleaders who thought that corruption started after 2005. Ste7i ba2a, you are showing how igrorant you are. And now you opened another thread about raising the immunity, it was FPM who presented this law and still in berri the thief drawer.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Yalla soff 7add el Harriri and saniora, you are no different than their cheerleaders who thought that corruption started after 2005. Ste7i ba2a, you are showing how igrorant you are. And now you opened another thread about raising the immunity, it was FPM who presented this law and still in berri the thief drawer.

I'm not defending anyone. Not even Berri. I'm only against selective bias and political blackmailing FPMers are known for. You judge people based on your mood swings like pregnant women.

I'm all for fighting corruption through all legal means. And I have opened a thread about striping govt officials of immunity. I'm however against insulting certain figures who are prominent at the state and sect level because you simply don't like them or you're jealousy and envious of them. If you have evidence, do the right thing. Remove the immunity clause or wait till they retire from politics to prosecute them. You cannot prosecute anyone through your desperate and jealousy housewife insults.

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I'm not defending anyone. Not even Berri. I'm only against selective bias and political blackmailing FPMers are known for. You judge people based on your mood swings like pregnant women.

I'm all for fighting corruption through all legal means. And I have opened a thread about striping govt officials of immunity. I'm however against insulting certain figures who are prominent at the state and sect level because you simply don't like them or you're jealousy and envious of them. If you have evidence, do the right thing. Remove the immunity clause or wait till they retire from politics to prosecute them. You cannot prosecute anyone through your desperate and jealousy housewife insults.
The topic here is about saniora, u are free to open another thread about anyone, 3eefna min samejtak shway