Foutast Nicole Hajel day it is impossible to go to the beach too much pollution and bad smells ; is Lebanese beach polluted what about Tourism 2019

Lebanon environment

• Bad smells began in the airport

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Water Beach is polluted

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Tourism will be affected

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Tourism will be fine

• The bad smells is receding

• Beaches are clean

• Some beaches are polluted

• FMP environmental minister will solve the crisis

• Problem will remain with bourjhamoud and costabrava still opening

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • LVV

LVV

What about your stupid laugh L1
    The smells or the garbage in the sea or the pollution
    I don’t like that Lady a lot but she has a point

joe tayyar

joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I swear I thought she died, does not even deserve a thread!

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

I think Batroun's beaches are still relatively clean compared to others. That's where I'm heading tomorrow.

But yes the garbage smell is noticeable as you step out of the airport. I think Beirutis may have gotten numbed by it. Is that the Costa Brava landfill?

Reactions: LVV
    LVV

LVV

foutast mnel de7k ya zalameh :lol:
    I swear I thought she died, does not even deserve a thread!
    No beach for Crusader Klink! :cigar:
    😆😆🤣🤣😆😆
    Environmental collapse in Lebanon
    High rate of cancers
    Polluted beach 🏖 and food 🥘
    We are polluting the most beautiful sea in the World the Mediterranean Sea
    Laugh know ha ha
    We are garbage exporters ha ha

Last edited:
    LVV

LVV

Tyre beach is nice and free
    For those not traveling outside Lebanon

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Looks like the parasites started again to hit the promising touristic season like the tried to do last summer... So the 3ahed won't benefit from it publicly or people feel things are getting better.

Nkwyeh bjareh bshekh bshentneh w bwassekh souret lebnen w bhashel siyye7 nkeyeh bjibran.

LVV

LVV

Looks like the parasites started again to hit the promising touristic season like the tried to do last summer... So the 3ahed won't benefit from it publicly or people feel things are getting better.

Nkwyeh bjareh bshekh bshentneh w bwassekh souret lebnen w bhashel siyye7 nkeyeh bjibran.
    President Aoun said
    We are in the Kagr
    We should escalate the mountain step by step
    Ahd did not cause environmental disaster
    It is a legacy
    But to say everything fine is not true
    We have an excellent minister of environment who need a lot of support to do his work
    Tourism is great this summer
    Gulf tourism is back

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    President Aoun said
    We are in the Kagr
    We should escalate the mountain step by step
    Ahd did not cause environmental disaster
    It is a legacy
    But to say everything fine is not true
    We have an excellent minister of environment who need a lot of support to do his work
    Tourism is great this summer
    Gulf tourism is back
    Sometimes things are not innocent as seem. Last year, they did the same thing, causing confusion and cancellations until the hotels, touristic, than the environment agencies spoke up against those who trying to hit the touristic season.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Sometimes things are not innocent as seem. Last year, they did the same thing, causing confusion and cancellations until the hotels, touristic, than the environment agencies spoke up against those who trying to hit the touristic season.
    Don't worry. Tourists can detect the smell of garbage on their own. A tweet will not affect their decision to return to Lebanon.
    The Ahd has been a total failure on all fronts, including tourism. Don't blame FPM's shortcomings on a tweet.
    Nicole is not making up stories. She's just exposing your corruption.

JB81

JB81

Legendary Member
    Don't worry. Tourists can detect the smell of garbage on their own. A tweet will not affect their decision to return to Lebanon.
    The Ahd has been a total failure on all fronts, including tourism. Don't blame FPM's shortcomings on a tweet.
    Nicole is not making up stories. She's just exposing your corruption.
    The memory from last year is still fresh how such tweets affected the touristic season and forced the travel agencies, hotels and environmental agencies for press conferences and issuing statements clarifying that most part of the Lebanese coast is safe for swimming.

If she wants to expose corruption, let her and you go to the court with documents on FPM corruption.

There are millions of poor Lebanese waiting for this season to make a couple dollars. Least they want to hear is someone privileged who have a secured and well paid job to tweet fetsaneh.

Last edited:
    AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

The memory from last year is still fresh how such tweets affected the touristic season and forced the travel agencies, hotels and environmental agencies for press conferences and issuing statements clarifying that most part of the Lebanese coast is safe for swimming.

If she wants to expose corruption, let her and you go to the court with documents on FPM corruption.

There are millions of poor Lebanese waiting for this season to make a couple dollars. Least they want to hear is someone privileged who have a secured and well paid job to tweet fetsaneh.
    So you're basically suggesting we fool tourists into thinking Lebanon is the next Maldives. According to environmental experts, the Lebanese coast is not safe for swimming. Some beaches just have less fecal contamination than others.

In any case, Nicole Hajal is just a Lebanese citizen who was tweeting her disappointment. She's not the minister of tourism or anything. It's the media who converted her tweet into a headline.

I've just arrived in Lebanon a few days ago, and the first thing that struck me was the garbage smell as you leave the airport.