FPM, a Neo-Feudal party

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
When FPM first came about, it sung a song about anti-feudalism, secularism, and sovereignty of the state. This song carried it to a 2005 win in the Christian street. Now fast forward to Today:

* Sovereignty of the state: FPM is the prime apologist for Hezbollah's weapons, a new apologist for Iranian interference, and a soon-to-be apologist for Syrian interference...

* Secularism: FPM has become the "Protector of the Christians"....

* Anti-Feudalism: FPM has allied itself with Feudal lords, rallied around Aoun, his family and protegees as a Neo-Feudal entity introduced on the Lebanese political scene, and ushered in the rule of the Son-in-laws, within the party, in the ministerial positions, and in the management of OTV...
"Son-in-laws to rule them all, Son-in-laws to find them, Son-in-laws to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them"

Where is the pre-2005 FPM? Welcome to latest incarnation of Feudalism in Lebanon!

• Advertisement
  • BEAST

pffft positive critizism is a good thing! Don't shut people up for critizing you in a positive way
    I'm sorry but as far as i'm concerned, there is no such thing as "positive criticism", especially when we're talking politics...if you really had good intentions (which i highly doubt for the guy who started the topic) you would probably use a different approach, different terminology perhaps, and, most of all, be as objective and POSITIVE as can be...so plz spare me the riot act...cheers

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    see us as you wish
    [...]

our people and supporters are happy with us, the day they are not they will vote for others.

we only have obligation towards them, and they stay not because we pay them or bribe them, but because they feel like it 10000% ON THEIR FREE WILL.
    we have our supporters and hamdullah they still trust the leadership and we atre doing just fine.

thanks for your concern, we appreciate the love :tongue:

which is something no one in the 14feb camp can claim

rouh shouff chou beddak te3moul ma3 al saud and at the same time what to do with wello too ( mention the issue of 300 bells if u guys dare).

Youchka

Legendary Member
    When FPM first came about, it sung a song about anti-feudalism, secularism, and sovereignty of the state. This song carried it to a 2005 win in the Christian street. Now fast forward to Today:

* Sovereignty of the state: FPM is the prime apologist for Hezbollah's weapons, a new apologist for Iranian interference, and a soon-to-be apologist for Syrian interference...

* Anti-Feudalism: FPM has allied itself with Feudal lords, rallied around Aoun, his family and protegees as a Neo-Feudal entity introduced on the Lebanese political scene, and ushered in the rule of the Son-in-laws, within the party, in the ministerial positions, and in the management of OTV...
    "Son-in-laws to rule them all, Son-in-laws to find them, Son-in-laws to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them"

Where is the pre-2005 FPM? Welcome to latest incarnation of Feudalism in Lebanon!
    We are so fond of you that we want to be just like you. So since you accepted the interference of the US and Saudi Arabia and Iran and Syria when you licked Fieltman's boot and allied with Syria's number one ally in the elections, we said to ourselves, ya 3amme if the LF, the great LF did that, the one party keen about Christians' rights and interests, then it must be the right way. And today we are seeking the interference not only of Iran and Syria, but we are also knocking on Toumbouktou, India and Trinidad's doors too, why not, the more interference the better.
    And for HA weapons, we said, well if the LF the main protector of the Christian interests allied with HA, then it means HA is THW way to save Christians, and we followed your steps and did the MOU.

Regarding the protector of Christians, same thing, we took it from you, we would have never thought of it if it wasn't for you, thank you guys for providing us a raison d'etre.

Amd regarding feudalism, we said to ourselves, heck LF are allying with Saad and Joublat the lords of feudalism, without mentioning Gemayel, laken that mst be the right way to do things, to hell with non-feudalism principles, let's do what the great LFers are doing, maybe we could reach ka3b sermeyeton in what it comes to love of the people and popularity, integrity, transparency. Now we did not get the ka3eb sermeye yet but working on it.

FBM

I'm sorry but as far as i'm concerned, there is no such thing as "positive criticism", especially when we're talking politics...if you really had good intentions (which i highly doubt for the guy who started the topic) you would probably use a different approach, different terminology perhaps, and, most of all, be as objective and POSITIVE as can be...so plz spare me the riot act...cheers
    First of all I didnt start the thread! Secondly..Well its not nice to tell some SHUT UP just cuz they brought up a sensative subject.... Prove him wrong if anything

Tayyar Keserwen

It's funny how FPM'ers are justifying their actions these days (regardless if right or wrong) by comparing themselves to the other political (garbage) parties in Lebanon...

ecce homo

[...]
    As for the thread itself. FPM is a Lebanese party working in Lebanon with all its faults. It will always be tainted with it, until the Lebanese society will evolve. Until then I hope the FPM will do its best to minimise such flaws within the party.

LebanesePride

This is sad. Noone can talk anymore without first assuming a person is LF, second not replying to anything about FPM but rather talking about FM and Saudi Arabia.

SInce when is being the lesser of 2 evils good enough for FPMers?

And for some people whose only contributions to threads are incoherent slogans thrown together, if you think youre helping FPM by being the tough i could care less internet guy, youre not.

Tayyar Keserwen

You want change in 2009? Then you have to choose a strategy thats lead you there. You can correct the principle that you had to overlook once you have your reached your goal.
    Reminds me of one of Hitler's mottos: ''It doesn't matter how you got there, just as long as you get there...''

Sorry, i won't buy it...

ecce homo

Reminds me of one of Hitler's mottos: ''It doesn't matter how you got there, just as long as you get there...''

Sorry, i won't buy it...
    Forget Hitler.

Do you want the FPM to continue to be marginal party not capable of doing anything? Either you change the system from within or do a revolution.

In your opinion what you should the FPM do to reach power in 2009 and not continue in the opposition? Take into consideration the Lebanese mentality and voting habits.

Danny Z

Legendary Member
    This is sad. Noone can talk anymore without first assuming a person is LF, second not replying to anything about FPM but rather talking about FM and Saudi Arabia.

SInce when is being the lesser of 2 evils good enough for FPMers?

And for some people whose only contributions to threads are incoherent slogans thrown together, if you think youre helping FPM by being the tough i could care less internet guy, youre not.
    Nobody is assuming, go search for posts by the starter of the thread and tell us if he did not start the same subject a million times before and was answered on it with convincing arguments yet he disappeared to reappear in another thread to do the same. At one point you get sick of talking to thick minded people and you answer like people in the thread are doing.
    Some people have proven by their actions that they are not worth the time already spent on them .

neutral

Legendary Member

a new broken record :rolleyes: