Votes: 21 41.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 17.6%

• Total voters
Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
You know what isn't a sack of lies, the Wikileaks cable I posted above.
Well, what makes you so sure? Who is this Nabil Tawil, gossiping to the Americans? Even he admits he only has "suspicions" of money laundering via OTV, and the "sacks of money from Iran and Syria" (lol) is "allegedly" something he told Joumblatt.

Also, this is back from 2007. Since then, Joumblatt and Frangieh have become staunch opponents of Aoun's and Bassil's. Bassil's enemies need to fabricate lies about private jets to discredit the man - if they had first-hand knowledge (not even proof) about blackmail, bags of money, gifted armored cars from Bashar and money-laundring via OTV, keno nekoulna rasna fiyon la hol khbar non-stop.

Nothing wrong with Wikileaks cables, by the way. Many of them paint a very damning picture of the LF, FM, PSP and others... and they're not hearsay like this one.

• Advertisement
  • The_FPMer

The_FPMer

Well, what makes you so sure? Who is this Nabil Tawil, gossiping to the Americans? Even he admits he only has "suspicions" of money laundering via OTV, and the "sacks of money from Iran and Syria" (lol) is "allegedly" something he told Joumblatt.

Also, this is back from 2007. Since then, Joumblatt and Frangieh have become staunch opponents of Aoun's and Bassil's. Bassil's enemies need to fabricate lies about private jets to discredit the man - if they had first-hand knowledge (not even proof) about blackmail, bags of money, gifted armored cars from Bashar and money-laundring via OTV, keno nekoulna rasna fiyon la hol khbar non-stop.

Nothing wrong with Wikileaks cables, by the way. Many of them paint a very damning picture of the LF, FM, PSP and others... and they're not hearsay like this one.
    He's a confidant of Michel Aoun and one of the few who gets to sit one on one with him without Gebran being there. The cable foresees the rise of Gebran inside FPM, a result of favoritism despite being reviled. It also reveals how Gebran sabotaged the talks between Aoun and Joumblatt. And how HA secretly owns OTV.

Frangieh ma la7 yeje y2oul ana ejoune siyyarat mn Bachar Assad.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    He's a confidant of Michel Aoun and one of the few who gets to sit one on one with him without Gebran being there. The cable foresees the rise of Gebran inside FPM, a result of favoritism despite being reviled. It also reveals how Gebran sabotaged the talks between Aoun and Joumblatt. And how HA secretly owns OTV.

Frangieh ma la7 yeje y2oul ana ejoune siyyarat mn Bachar Assad.
    You're taking all this from the cable - ya3ne from his own account of himself, to the Americans in private. As far as I can tell, he could be a loudmouth nobody. It also reads like conjecture.

Btw, is this "Zakka" they mention none other than the Nizar Zakka that was apprehended by Iranian authorities for being an American spy?

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

You're taking all this from the cable - ya3ne from his own account of himself, to the Americans in private. As far as I can tell, he could be a loudmouth nobody. It also reads like conjecture.
    No it isn't but you want to believe that to discredit the whole thing. He knew that Aoun wants Gebran at the head of the FPM, and that's from 2007. He's obviously an insider.

Btw, is this "Zakka" they mention none other than the Nizar Zakka that was apprehended by Iranian authorities for being an American spy?
    Ma32oule.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Make these threads into one thread.. no need to politicizing it all!

Lets share whatever corruption related data, names and companies there is out there let it be from wikileaks to the Panama papers...

I came accross these names on Panama Leaks.
    1. Tahseen Khayat Tahseen Khayat Group (TKG) Limited | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
    2. NADER EI-HARIRI NADER EI-HARIRI | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database -- BARAKAT CAPITAL Inc. | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
    3. ELIAS BOU SAAB ELIAS BOU SAAB | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database -- SIM INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database
    4. NEEMAT FREM NEEMAT FREM | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database -- INDEVCO LIMITED | ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    الوزير باسيل لازم يجي وزير داخلية ليربّي هل شلعوطين و نص يلي نزلو يسكرو الطرقات

#أهل_الوفا​
    رياض قبيسي عم يشوي بدري ضاهر عل تف هلأ.
    هيدا زلمة الي بدك يا وزير داخلية.

تيار الفساد بامتياز.

Notorious

Notorious

First of his Name
    Orange Room Supporter
    الوزير باسيل لازم يجي وزير داخلية ليربّي هل شلعوطين و نص يلي نزلو يسكرو الطرقات

#أهل_الوفا​

Listen carefullly mate, especially the last 30 seconds. This was before Sunday. Good prediction of what happened the next day.

Your wet dream of bringing back Gebran Bassil is going to remain exactly that; a fantasy. He's FINISHED. He's the most hated man in the 10452 sq km.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Listen carefullly mate, especially the last 30 seconds. This was before Sunday. Good prediction of what happened the next day.

Your wet dream of bringing back Gebran Bassil is going to remain exactly that; a fantasy. He's FINISHED. He's the most hated man in the 10452 sq km.
    (@Indie, don't read, profanity warning)
    A question for you TheEnd: how many kids would Bassil have had by now, if those, who seem to have been raped by him, were all women?
    I say around 873000 kids. Your guess?:rolleyes:

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

Interesting... about Badri Daher the general director of customs in the seaport, FPM's guy

ضاهر يدعي على "الجديد"
    المركزية- تقدم المدير العام للجمارك بدري ضاهر بشكوى، بواسطة وكيله المحامي جورج الخوري، الى النيابة العامة التمييزية ضد تلفزيون "الجديد" والإعلاميين جورج صليبي ورياض قبيسي على خلفية التعرض له في حلقة "فليسقط حكم الفاسد".
    وأحال المدعي العام التمييزي القاضي غسان عويدات الشكوى الى المباحث المركزية لاجراء المقتضى.​

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

Interesting... about Badri Daher the general director of customs in the seaport, FPM's guy
    I was watching this just now on new tv ya indeed Interesting.. i think ill have to watch it again..

Abou Sandal

Abou Sandal

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ضاهر يدعي على "الجديد"
    المركزية- تقدم المدير العام للجمارك بدري ضاهر بشكوى، بواسطة وكيله المحامي جورج الخوري، الى النيابة العامة التمييزية ضد تلفزيون "الجديد" والإعلاميين جورج صليبي ورياض قبيسي على خلفية التعرض له في حلقة "فليسقط حكم الفاسد".
    وأحال المدعي العام التمييزي القاضي غسان عويدات الشكوى الى المباحث المركزية لاجراء المقتضى.​
    That was before this episode.

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Wlek tfiiiiiiiiii
    please anyone, didn't Bassil tell us 1+ year ago , judge us in the jamerek ???? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    1- Bassil/Aoun aborted FPM elections
    2- Bassil promised to separate ministerial position from parliament, and he lied
    3- Bassil talked about lebanese workers, sent his guys harassing the commerce emplying non lebanese, while his businesses hire non lebanese
    4- Bassil abolished all elections inside FPM, even the mounase2 of a small village is appointed by him
    5- Bassil accepted a gif of 60k to 70k $/€ to go watch euro 2016 finals
    6- Bassil fired all competition from FPM, won a second term bel tazkieh, and claims his party is the most democratic one, because of elections that never happened
    7- Bassil the biggest patriotic of all, worked on naturalisation decree of syrians and iraqis etc...
    8- Bassil appointed officials that are apparently to be corrupt

So what do you call such person ???
    don't tell me, I know
    REFORMIST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

simply put and if we want to be lean he is a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR