• No

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
7esso mar3oub ma hek, ad ma nra3ab bado ychil el ta2ifiye men zouhoun el cha3b :)
Mar3oub aw la2, he uses his brain. He knows well that he won't stand a chance facing the people and he is saying very logical thing and admitting that he is part of the corruption circle.
Now the Tarazan you are supporting, is ignoring what is happening on the streets and still flexing his muscle and bargaining. He never learned from his father-in-law’s past. He thinks he can face the storm coming to shred him.

• Advertisement
  • MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    hwdouk methakmin b kel chi badak ta3mlo b hayetak, men fawtak 3al hemem la trouh 3a cheghlak la t3amir baytak ka tjib loan la siyartak la trouh tetchamas 3al bahr

chu ma ta3mol hawdouk 3am yo2rtouk, bas la2 lezim yos2out michel 3awwwwwwn

??
    Thank God Gebran is here to replace them and continue their good work.
    شكراً يا جبران

JustLeb

JustLeb

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    16:33 ضاهر: انا موجود للاجابة عن أي سؤال عن اي مستند للانتهاء "من خبرية واحد عم يزعبر" والفساد هو الذي يؤخر الاجراءات

A

Anti Iran

I highly respect all the efforts and works you are doing to expose the max of corruption files related to Aoun and FPM.

But I am afraid it is a vain effort.

Don't you know guys that Aounists are people who were harmed by LFers in the 80/90s, bullied, robbed, injured, threatened, etc.

The one and only way to convince an Aounist that FPM is heap of lies and corruption is to first dissolve LF, and then finish off with Samir Geagea, and then and only then they will realize that Aoun and his party has no reason to exist anymore.

Kill the devil, and the exorcist will follow

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter
    I highly respect all the efforts and works you are doing to expose the max of corruption files related to Aoun and FPM.

But I am afraid it is a vain effort.

Don't you know guys that Aounists are people who were harmed by LFers in the 80/90s, bullied, robbed, injured, threatened, etc.

The one and only way to convince an Aounist that FPM is heap of lies and corruption is to first dissolve LF, and then finish off with Samir Geagea, and then and only then they will realize that Aoun and his party has no reason to exist anymore.

Kill the devil, and the exorcist will follow
    Dream on partner. These haters have an expiration date, and the new generation has nothing to do with the war.

Ni7na jame3a badna gum!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Orange Room Supporter
    Man, do these guys like to Photoshop stuff or what:

The containers are at the port. The stock photos of pipes from Google are just a clumsy attempt to demonstrate what is in them. It's a bit amateurish, but the fact that people are gloating about this like it's the unmasking of some grand conspiracy is just stupid.

Still clumsy from Nada's people. Mesh na2eso hysteria el balad.

MELF

MELF

Orange Room Supporter

The containers are at the port. The stock photos of pipes from Google are just a clumsy attempt to demonstrate what is in them. It's a bit amateurish, but the fact that people are gloating about this like it's the unmasking of some grand conspiracy is just stupid.

Still clumsy from Nada's people. Mesh na2eso hysteria el balad.
    I think the reason these amateurish mistakes happen is because FPMers (for the most part) are living in a bubble and they think public opinion is tuning into that bubble.

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member

Listen carefullly mate, especially the last 30 seconds. This was before Sunday. Good prediction of what happened the next day.

Your wet dream of bringing back Gebran Bassil is going to remain exactly that; a fantasy. He's FINISHED. He's the most hated man in the 10452 sq km.
    Eat my poop ? kilkoun

ّTelefon Kasse

ّTelefon Kasse

Let's use this thread to keep all FPM and Bassil wrongdoings, scandals and corruption documented in one place
    This could also include, lies, contradictions and deviation from Tayyar's principles.
    @Resign, Bassil is ambitious, I'll tell you that, it is a trait of all cancer zodiac signs, however, if he is corrupt
    he is a small seedling of corruption. sacrificing him here and now for the never ending Tayyar - Ouwett competition
    while the notorious experienced thieves are passing filthy schemes in the background.
    Bassil should control his ambitions too but for the time being, I think this thread should be closed or deleted and opened later on
    I'm not a fan of Bassil, but it would be stupid to send him to crucifix while the true criminals are cheering for your stupidity
    thank you

Resign

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
    @Resign, Bassil is ambitious, I'll tell you that, it is a trait of all cancer zodiac signs, however, if he is corrupt
    he is a small seedling of corruption. sacrificing him here and now for the never ending Tayyar - Ouwett competition
    while the notorious experienced thieves are passing filthy schemes in the background.
    Bassil should control his ambitions too but for the time being, I think this thread should be closed or deleted and opened later on
    I'm not a fan of Bassil, but it would be stupid to send him to crucifix while the true criminals are cheering for your stupidity
    thank you
    Eat my poop ? kilkoun