FPM - calls for internal reform?

eLad

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
@eLad is pissed off, every time someone opposes Bassil
@eLad does not believe in democracy and the right of people to form political movement outside Bassilio
at the end someone should ask @eLad: bsharafk shou btet3ata :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Eh li annon zalzalo el ared in the previous democratic elections.. their only goal was to weaken tayyar and let the opponents win

At the end akalo khara and Bassil got 29 MPs

Thats a democracy lesson for you

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
I will tell you from now, it is unlikely that they will do anything.
for a single reason, everyone has a small bassil inside.
I have told both Naim Aoun and Antoun Khoury Harb, to do a movement away from Bassil opposition,
and recruit people based on their transparency and application of true democratic process so people can see the difference and choose.
The reply was far from convincing (at least for me).
Anyway it is their right to do the politics the way they see fit for them, and it is our right to support or not

Thing is, they haven't done anything yet and for so long :) It is not as if FPM hasn't been a nepotist neofeudal clan for the past 14 years now!!!
I think they should wait until 2035 and see, kermel el General walaw :)

Besides Naim Aoun, is another Aoun relative :) let'e please make him the head of this new movement, please :)

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Eh li annon zalzalo el ared in the previous democratic elections.. their only goal was to weaken tayyar and let the opponents win

very good, you should be happy then
they did sh*t
and he got 29MPs

let them try their luck without getting pissed off
after all you did the same with Geagea, one day el Hanoun the other day Abou Nader...
it does not mean that I like abou ar3a but you did the same silly stuff

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Actually that was more like an autocratic lesson that GMA and Bassil delivered on a neofeudal plate.

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
Those pathetic attention remote control whores, this is their 10th attempt maybe to form an anti Bassil movement and it always happens when the attacks on him is at its highest

Are the "attacks" against your liege and Lord Bassil not qawi at their highest now? If so where and on what? :)

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Qudama el-tayyar, da7aya al 2iqta3 al jadeed, shuhada al nepotism, they were cast away, much like every original principle in tayyar was cast away :)

A new party is needed. It has been needed for years and years, sa7 el-noum! How many of you kept saying "reform from within" w-kermel el General w ma ba3ref shou? lol Sa7tein, it is too late now, but I guess you can still give it a shot.

What dog exactly do you have in this fight?

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are the "attacks" against your liege and Lord Bassil not qawi at their highest now? If so where and on what? :)

Bassil has become ultra sensitive, so any crtiticism is considered a major attack, so elad comment is justified :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
anything that removes smoke and mirrors to expose who FPM really is today, a neofeudal nepotist clan is something I am keenly interested in :)

But Bassil is Not Qawi so why does this issue spark your interest all of a sudden?

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Bassil has become ultra sensitive, so any crtiticism is considered a major attack, so elad comment is justified :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, all the comments (positive or negative for that matter) are solely from partisans. Don't expect Bassil or the party itself to issue any communiqué pertaining to this gathering. They know very well that their energy is more effective and useful in other matters.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Actually, all the comments (positive or negative for that matter) are solely from partisans. Don't expect Bassil or the party itself to issue any communiqué pertaining to this gathering. They know very well that their energy is more effective and useful in other matters.

I think you are smart enough to know that I was talking figuratively ;)

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member

Bassil will issue a clan council decree to kick them out of the party de novo :)

fidelio

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think you are smart enough to know that I was talking figuratively ;)
I believe you overestimate me.

For sure Bassil not qawi. My interest is this is also for sure for sue not "just sparked" lol
From the multiple postings you have so far you seem to be taking a keen interest though.

Bassil will issue a clan council decree to kick them out of the party de novo :)
Oh here's another one! LOL

lebanese1

Legendary Member
pathetic empty statement lol

البيان الختامي لمؤتمر مؤسسي التيار: ماضون قدما للانتقال الى درجة أعلى من التنظيم
السبت ٦ نيسان ٢٠١٩ 21:02سياسة

اعلن مؤسسو التيار الوطني الحر الذي اجتمعوا اليوم في خلوة لإطلاق حركة سياسية جديدة أنهم ماضون قدما بمزيد من التحدي والاصرار والانتقال الى درجة أعلى من التنظيم والاستعداد، والعمل اعتبارا من اليوم تحت إسم "التيار"، الاسم الذي يختصر مسيرتهم.

واضاف المجتمعون في بيانهم: "الوضع في لبنان يتلخص بكلمات قليلة، نعيش في دولة فاشلة تعجر عن تأمين أبسط الخدمات العامة، دولة ينخرها الفساد، والفضائح فيها بالعشرات، دولة منهوبة تلفظ أنفاسها الاخيرة على حافة الانهيار المالي والاقتصادي"، مشيرين الى أنه "على الرغم من هذه الصورة السوداء يجب الا نستسلم الى اليأس او نقف مكتوفي الأيدي لان الباطل لا يدوم".

واعتبروا أن "ليس صحيحا أن السلطة تفسد الرجال لكن الانذال اذا وصلوا الى مواقع السلطة أفسدوا السلطة، وعلى أي حال فإن السياسة أمر لا مناص منه فهي تحيط بنا من كل جانب وتحدد معظم اوجه حياتنا ومن يتنازل عن حقه في العمل السياسي انما يترك الآخرين يقررون مصيره بدلا منه"، متوجهين "الى ذوي الارادة الطيبة للتعاون من أجل تغيير جذري في لبنان، واستعادة الدور الطليعي الذي كان لهم"، مؤكدين "قيامهم بواجبهم وعندما تكون المهمة قد انجزت سيكون لنا شرف عظيم، شرف الذين لم يساوموا ولم يستسلموا".

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

البيان الختامي لمؤتمر مؤسسي التيار: ماضون قدما للانتقال الى درجة أعلى من التنظيم

اعلن مؤسسو التيار الوطني الحر الذي اجتمعوا اليوم في خلوة لإطلاق حركة سياسية جديدة أنهم ماضون قدما بمزيد من التحدي والاصرار والانتقال الى درجة أعلى من التنظيم والاستعداد، والعمل اعتبارا من اليوم تحت إسم "التيار"، الاسم الذي يختصر مسيرتهم.

واضاف المجتمعون في بيانهم: "الوضع في لبنان يتلخص بكلمات قليلة، نعيش في دولة فاشلة تعجر عن تأمين أبسط الخدمات العامة، دولة ينخرها الفساد، والفضائح فيها بالعشرات، دولة منهوبة تلفظ أنفاسها الاخيرة على حافة الانهيار المالي والاقتصادي"، مشيرين الى أنه "على الرغم من هذه الصورة السوداء يجب الا نستسلم الى اليأس او نقف مكتوفي الأيدي لان الباطل لا يدوم".

واعتبروا أن "ليس صحيحا أن السلطة تفسد الرجال لكن الانذال اذا وصلوا الى مواقع السلطة أفسدوا السلطة، وعلى أي حال فإن السياسة أمر لا مناص منه فهي تحيط بنا من كل جانب وتحدد معظم اوجه حياتنا ومن يتنازل عن حقه في العمل السياسي انما يترك الآخرين يقررون مصيره بدلا منه"، متوجهين "الى ذوي الارادة الطيبة للتعاون من أجل تغيير جذري في لبنان، واستعادة الدور الطليعي الذي كان لهم"، مؤكدين "قيامهم بواجبهم وعندما تكون المهمة قد انجزت سيكون لنا شرف عظيم، شرف الذين لم يساوموا ولم يستسلموا".
Don't underestimate them. Bassam el Hachem is part of the group. :cigar:

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't underestimate them. Bassam el Hachem is part of the group. :cigar:
bassam el agegha kamen :lol:. hachem ma3 HA w agegha doddo bass msibit bassil jama3etoun :lol::lol::lol:

khalas those people have expired their limit of validity
The country needs new blood, young people (like @SeaAb) who have a different set of values and principles centered around transparency and democracy and public service.
all the rotten political parties and political class as well as their distributaries should be removed.
"kellon ye3ni kellon"

Mockinggbird

Bunch of losers

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Besides Naim Aoun, is another Aoun relative :) let'e please make him the head of this new movement, please :)

the problem is not being part of the family or not, people within the family have political rights and ambitions too, this is perfectly legal and legitimate.
The problem is in bending the rules for the family members.
هنا بيت القصيد