• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

FPM Election Bassil win 4 out of 5 in Keserwan sidelining Roukoz - Mireille Aoun withdraws

Is Bassil the heir of PMA after Mireille Aoun withdrawal from the election and Roukoz leader failed

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

lebanese1

Legendary Member
Leik Lebanese1 without Trump ma ken sheffa Michel Aoun.. w nehna el massihiye dafa3na taman ghabba Geagea w Michel Aoun... ma badna nedfa3 tamman ghaba Gebran...
[] w3ou shway... hajje tharbo bi idaykon.... fi gher terok kamen....

[] bil nizam el soure wel mejermin ... yelle menkon ensse lejnoud anna ma nssit.
Yelle menkon battal elo jlede lezem el mass2oulin ykoun 3endon jlede yetraho el mawdou3...

Hanna in this way next elections FPM will lose more, this time many including me voted FPM men ba3ed mit marra 2elna kermel el General .. Kermel El Geberal ykoun awi bi 3ahdo... Next time iza Gebran bi dal heik a lot of us will not vote, us I mean a lot....

Heik bi hin mounadilin el tayyar? heik? kel nidalon bi rouh bel hawa?

Aoun chefa abel ma ychoufa Tramb.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thawra # Furoshima

I think all Lebanon should thank President Trump the Crusader in Chief for arming the Lebanese Army with hundreds of million dollars per year when no nation except France is doing so
When the Lebanese Government is reducing budget defense by 20 percent last year
When the Lebanese State doesn’t buy a single bullet to its army
Thank you USA for
Super Tocanos
32 Bradley tanks
6 modern choppers coming
2000 copperhead 155 mm
Dozens of modern artillery
Tow Missiles
Hellfires Missiles
Etc
So thank you Trump and our President should respect that

lebanese1

Legendary Member
Your naive to think the US Admin works like that....

you are naive to think that USA gives a sh*t about you or that the US bto2mour wel kell bi naffiz.

GMA twice didn't even bother attending the dinner organized by Tramb for head of states participating in the UN meetings

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
What the hell is this thread? So we have some local party elections and if people compete Sarit drama? Inno some guy who won is close to Roukoz so what? Ma aslan Roukoz is not Tayyar!!! Mireille withdrew so what?

This is crazy... we make a story up for every little thing that happens and try to find ways to divide people!!! Grow up

Ralph N

you are naive to think that USA gives a sh*t about you or that the US bto2mour wel kell bi naffiz.

GMA twice didn't even bother attending the dinner organized by Tramb for head of states participating in the UN meetings

You are naive to think Hizb Alla is your Ally and Syrian Regime is a friend, and Iran is your protector...

If GMA didnt attend then what I was suspecting is becoming even clearer...
This GMA term will do nothing.... nothing important has happened today.....
Nothing important will happen in his term....

Stop fooling yourselves that we did injazat and we did mouwezane etc....
People are fed up.... I know many many hardcore FPM ers who are now letting it easy... they dont care about it anymore.... everything is lost...

Sorry to say this, GMA s Stupid Stubbornness resulted in weakening the Christians... (The fools fought each other geagea and Michel ..)... where will gebran take us? to fight Amal? will he be there on the ground? or will take the first plane to France?...

I care about Christians not about Michel Aoun... The guy didnt even ask the question after he became President... What can we do to our soldiers?!!!....

He is not the guy we thought he is... There is no one else to lead the Christians...no one...Not very happy we dont have other good options...

Last edited:

lebanese1

Legendary Member
You are naive to think Hizb Alla is your Ally and Syrian Regime is a friend, and Iran is your protector...

People are fed up.... I know many many hardcore FPM ers who are now letting it easy... they dont care about it anymore.... everything is lost...

Sorry to say this, GMA s Stupid Stubbornness resulted in weakening the Christians... (The fools fought each other geagea and Michel ..)... where will gebran take us? to fight Amal? will he be there on the ground? or will take the first plane to France?...

I care about Christians not about Michel Aoun... The guy didnt even ask the question after he became President... What can we do to our soldiers?!!!....

He is not the guy we thought he is... There is no one else to lead the Christians...no one...Not very happy we dont have other good options...

eh tramb cheyif el Christians w mech msadda2 :D

Tramb should lead the Christians w enta ido el yemin.

Ralph N

eh tramb cheyif el Christians w mech msadda2 :D

Tramb should lead the Christians w enta ido el yemin.

La2 Gebran Tayoub gebran.... Carole Taybe Carole is the Greatest example to lead us... hey one more thing... fi shaghle ktir helwe saret... did you see how the Iraqi Foreign Minister rad 3alla bassil w bahdalo edemo? ma fatah temmo... hayda za3im?...

lebanese1

Legendary Member
La2 Gebran Tayoub gebran.... Carole Taybe Carole is the Greatest example to lead us... hey one more thing... fi shaghle ktir helwe saret... did you see how the Iraqi Foreign Minister rad 3alla bassil w bahdalo edemo? ma fatah temmo... hayda za3im?...

ya wayleh malla bahdaleh, jebo joura!! lezim netchaka 3and tramb ta yejeh yodorbo.

SeaAb

Legendary Member
Staff member
Super Penguin

Keef nothing? W @LVV's weekly threads about 3ahd's achievements? 7keelak kelme @LVV :)

Abotareq93

Legendary Member

Ya salam! What did you expect Gebrane to do? Jaafari is his guest

JB81

Legendary Member

Shou sakhifin… even a simple diplomatic exchange should be exaggerated against Bassil. But, this is your average Lebanese I guess, brainwashed by Khalij media.

3adwa in Lebanese context can go both ways depending on the subject. Jaafari was unsure if Bassil meant it in a negative way, so he said that 3adwa is usually negative. Than Bassil explained he meant it in a positive way... Jaafari than just explained to Bassil how he may have understood it wrong from his medical field... but alas, Jebran should've kicked him in the balls, kicked him out of Lebanon and close the Lebanese embassy in Baghad because hek za3im bikoun

Thawra # Furoshima

PMA did bring Christians back to power with elections
PMA defeated terrorists
PMA is pushing refugees out of Lebanon
Oil tender
Cedre
But still waiting for Economy relief
This is not his mistake and this will take time
100 billion debt and corruption is not PMA Mistake
But without Trump and USA Lebanon will be destroyed by terrorists
Our President was smart to let Harriri deal with Trump but to boycott state dinner was wrong
PMA should respect the President of USA
BECAUSE PMA is respecting US visitors to Lebanon from head of CIA to general to senators

Last edited:

mikeys71

!Aoune32

I think all Lebanon should thank President Trump the Crusader in Chief for arming the Lebanese Army with hundreds of million dollars per year when no nation except France is doing so
When the Lebanese Government is reducing budget defense by 20 percent last year
When the Lebanese State doesn’t buy a single bullet to its army
Thank you USA for
Super Tocanos
32 Bradley tanks
6 modern choppers coming
2000 copperhead 155 mm
Dozens of modern artillery
Tow Missiles
Hellfires Missiles
Etc
So thank you Trump and our President should respect that

The lebanese government should buy and arm our LAF so they dont go and beg for weapons for our soldiers. What a ****ed up country!