FPM New Headquarters - A scandal?

Do you consider the FPM new headquarter location acceptable ?

• Yes

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    I love how his last line basically contradicts everything else he says. "I know they're building in a different place than I'm saying they're building, but still it's bad."
    If LF twitter says something wrong about a certain issue, or if they're acting as hypocrites to an issue, that doesn't mean that you shall stick to their error and overlook the reality of the matter which each and every Aounist in here just avoided. Mr @Joe tayyar is a Fake News peddler that copies and pastes pictures from Jay Lahoud. He is a propagandist with no skepticism or rationality and just brings Twitter wars to this forum. And many other Aounists in here are an embarrassment to Lebanon as they are to this Forum..

What I understood after careful examination is that the Tayyar are impacting a natural important landmark around a historic site. And that makes me furious.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    This guy should be arrested and thrown in prison. And whoever signed the papers to make this "legal". The lack of shame on his face summarizes it all. A small rock in that area, even one in the far distance with a dog peeing on it, is worth more to me than the head of Michel Aoun itself.

coralie

coralie

Legendary Member
    Bottom line , either you like it or not this tayyar headquarter will be built .
    You can invent stories as much as you desire , you can use your lies as much as you can , you can use your filthy money it will be built .

Solidaire distroyed 100s of historical sites yet not one voice was raised no demos no istinkar nothing .
    Beit el wasat is a stolen property a historical construction . Poor owner still dreaming to take back his property .
    Go see the amount of objects and sarcophages stolen from different historical site you can find in mokhtara no one is holding anyone accountable ...
    Should i continue ?????

Tayyar is building this headquarter with the help of its partisans and is doing it with legal papers you want to believe it ahla w sahla you do not de2o raskon bel heit ...
    Point a la ligne .

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Bottom line , either you like it or not this tayyar headquarter will be built .
    You can invent stories as much as you desire , you can use your lies as much as you can , you can use your filthy money it will be built .

Solidaire distroyed 100s of historical sites yet not one voice was raised no demos no istinkar nothing .
    Beit el wasat is a stolen property a historical construction . Poor owner still dreaming to take back his property .
    Go see the amount of objects and sarcophages stolen from different historical site you can find in mokhtara no one is holding anyone accountable ...
    Should i continue ?????

Tayyar is building this headquarter with the help of its partisans and is doing it with legal papers you want to believe it ahla w sahla you do not de2o raskon bel heit ...
    Point a la ligne .
    Bottom line, our legal system has your Ghada Aoun.
    Who is like you in many ways, to be frank.

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

ܐܵܠܘܼܟ̰ܵܐ

Orange Room Supporter
    Both sides are peddling fake news... But one has to learn to accept a conclusion if it is true, regardless of an exaggerated or bad argument for that true conclusion. In lebanese politics, it seems impossible to get that point across. If the other side hates you and exaggerates stuff about you, that doesn't mean that what they're saying or concluding is necessarily false.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Both sides are peddling fake news... But one has to learn to accept a conclusion if it is true, regardless of an exaggerated or bad argument for that true conclusion. In lebanese politics, it seems impossible to get that point across. If the other side hates you and exaggerates stuff about you, that doesn't mean that what they're saying or concluding is necessarily false.
    What strikes me the most is that Paul Abi Rashed refused to take a look at the documents. Forget the licenses and certificates (which Fadi Hanna claims were all done and done legally) - if the borders of the construction site encroached on the cultural site in any way, it would've been immediately apparent to Abi Rashed just by examining the maps. It would've given him the perfect material "ta y2awwem le2yeme", so to speak. Him not taking the chance to do that speaks volumes.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Besta7le shi marra yotla3 bi wejje neyeb Ouwwete w ma ykoun 3am yesfo2 khoutab sha3bawe feregh ma byefham.

There is no middle ground here. If the centre's construction is encroaching on the sites, Tayyar deserve every ounce of criticism they're getting. If it doesn't, then all this outrage is really very embarrassing for those peddling it, and says a lot about their lack of integrity and credibility.

CrusaderV

CrusaderV

Orange Room Supporter
    Besta7le shi marra yotla3 bi wejje neyeb Ouwwete w ma ykoun 3am yesfo2 khoutab sha3bawe feregh ma byefham.

There is no middle ground here. If the centre's construction is encroaching on the sites, Tayyar deserve every ounce of criticism they're getting. If it doesn't, then all this outrage is really very embarrassing for those peddling it, and says a lot about their lack of integrity and credibility.
    I respect your honesty
    Two questions in a time of economic distress
    Is building a multi millions dollars headquarters is the priority
    If millions of dollars are available there is a lot of needy families including FPM members families
    Second the site doesn’t touch directly the historical sites but it is 150 m from them in a region with no buildings ; why this site so close ; it is legal but it is not ethical to build in such a close place there are dozens of place available in Lebanon

R

Ralph N

ERdv1s3W4AEmdrD.jpg

النفايات السامة التي اتحفنا بها سمير القوات
    اذا في ابن مرة بالحراك يحكي عنن

R

Ralph N

I respect your honesty
    Two questions in a time of economic distress
    Is building a multi millions dollars headquarters is the priority
    If millions of dollars are available there is a lot of needy families including FPM members families
    Second the site doesn’t touch directly the historical sites but it is 150 m from them in a region with no buildings ; why this site so close ; it is legal but it is not ethical to build in such a close place there are dozens of place available in Lebanon
    tell that to samir geagea and hariri and jumbi and mikati

Samir who stole the ouwet martyrs money and built with it his OWN PALACE..
    Hariri who stole beirut and built his billions of dollars empire with the people money...
    Jumbi who was a syrian dog, even when they killed his father he was their dog...
    Mikati who stole our money and stopped the ISKAN which stopped the countries economy....

Bass no... Gebran is making a huge mistake....

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If LF twitter says something wrong about a certain issue, or if they're acting as hypocrites to an issue, that doesn't mean that you shall stick to their error and overlook the reality of the matter which each and every Aounist in here just avoided. Mr @Joe tayyar is a Fake News peddler that copies and pastes pictures from Jay Lahoud. He is a propagandist with no skepticism or rationality and just brings Twitter wars to this forum. And many other Aounists in here are an embarrassment to Lebanon as they are to this Forum..

What I understood after careful examination is that the Tayyar are impacting a natural important landmark around a historic site. And that makes me furious.
    Ouf ouf from one post toli3 ma3ak inno im spreading propaganda news will shabeb sarla filteneh more than 6 months spreading fake news on the forum. Toqborneh, what you said is a propaganda by itself!

The_FPMer

The_FPMer

View attachment 17948

النفايات السامة التي اتحفنا بها سمير القوات
    اذا في ابن مرة بالحراك يحكي عنن
    So Gebran is innocent because Geagea is a criminal? What kind of effed-up logic is that?

Let's say I'm laundering drug money and got caught, I go to court and plead innocent because my neighbor killed his wife?

R

Ralph N

So Gebran is innocent because Geagea is a criminal? What kind of effed-up logic is that?

Let's say I'm laundering drug money and got caught, I go to court and plead innocent because my neighbor killed his wife?
    You are comparing two top Christian parties, and claiming both are bad... while reality is you cant compare war criminal with a suspicion that bassil may be corrupt...

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member
    ان موضوع مقر التيار ليس بموضوع جديد... منذ سنتين الى الوراء ومشروع بناء مقر للتيار الوطني الحر في محيط نهر الكلب يتم تداوله.. وقد عمل المعنيون على استحصال الرخص القانونية من اجل بناء المقر وذلك في ارض بور قريبة من
    O ciel
    ان هذه الارض هي ارض بور وغير مصنفة تراثية من قبل وزارة الثقافة... كما ان المقر لا يمس لا من قريب ولا من بعيد باثار نهر الكلب التاريخية... ولكن هذا ما يحاول اشقائنا في القوات تصويره وتضخيمه

على نحو شخصي اني اشعر بالحزن دائما عندما يتم استعمال اراضي وبناء مباني... ويغص في قلبي مثلا ان ارى السفارة الاميركية تأكل هكتارات من سفح الجبل في عوكر... ويتحول الخضار الي مباني اسمنتية خالية من الحياة والجمال

ان بناء مقر التيار في هذه الارض البور امر طبيعي ودعونا لا نجعل من هذه القضية قضية مستعصية ونعطيها اكبر من حجمها من اجل غايات سياسية ومن باب الخصام السياسي