FPM reality post SHN 26/05/2020 speech

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Not to defend Hizbullah (Imam Ali knows how much I hate them), but I think every party in Lebanon has its own political considerations.
Why is Hizbullah not willing to fight corruption?
I guess it's for the same reasons FPM extended Nabih Berri's term.
Like Aoun fears a Maronite-Shiite clash, Hizbullah fears inter-Shiite strife.

So for FPM to scapegoat Hizbullah as an enabler of corruption is kinda rich if you ask me.
It's too late to pull the ma khallouna neshteghil card.
Hizbullah has always a been foreign agent that covers for Nabih Berri.
FPM didn't make this discovery overnight like they're trying to make us believe. They conveniently "found out" after Aoun got elected.

Let's vote LF next elections.
It can't be worst than al 3ahed..

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Why are your posts looking more and more like Hamid's?
Starting by looool and using cliches like .. come back to me when you are better.

For the rest, explain please who did you expect to give you a hand in your war on corruption. Your political foes?

Resign :)
because there is absolutely no way a level headed person in good waking conditions to have understood from my post that i am waiting for HA to fight corruption, 3reft shlon?

you see we are not all knowing like you, we do not have the gift of clairvoyance we move on as situations evolve.

yes resignation can be a good step to take at this point, but i know u are just mocking, so ma ktir ekhdak jad :)

Last edited:

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
if its too rich for your taste preserve your $ :D

nobody is scapegoating HA, parties are asserting their priorities and fpm has to adapt to this new state of things.
Lets recap:
HA and Berri: Openly do not want to move against corruption and we all know they are profiting from it.
Frangieh: Openly harbouring/backing a fugitive and is corrupt as hell
LF: Close relations in many dossiers (proved recently in the oil scandal other than the toxic dump scandals and so on) and never show a real intent to fight corruption over personal gains
Jumblat: Corrupt to the teeth, harbours fugitives and is probably on berri/sanyoura corruption levels
Hariri: Weak and a tool and modifying laws to inherit without paying taxes, Sanyoura is 10X worse probably
Mikati: corrupt to the teeth and stealing while being a businessman Billionaire!
FPM: Incompetent most probably due too many bad choices they made over the years. Played some naive politics and there are corruption doubts (but did not protect anyone linked to them at least)
Kellon ya3ne Kellon: There is always to the majority "ella el istez" or "ella el cheikh"

not counting kataeb, awmiyé, ... not worth it but they have their dossiers aswell.

This is the political landscape we are dealing with. Somehow reading everywhere FPM seems to be the worst offender of the bunch. Any alliance be it with HA or any other party is shit.

FPM is not great but lets be honest for a second if you get rid of FPM you will still have the others. is FPM really your priority?!

(not directly to you @Iron Maiden its for people that cannot see anyone other than bassil)

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
because there is absolutely no way a level headed person in good waking conditions to have understood from my post that i am waiting for HA to fight corruption, 3reft shlon?

you see we are not all knowing like you, we do not have the gift of clairvoyance we move on as situations evolve.

yes resignation can be a solution at this point, but i know u are just mocking, so ma ktir ekhdak jad :)

Focus with me for a second.
Explain to me who were you expecting, after being in a mou and love affair with the iranian party, to help you in your war on corruption.
It is clear you cannot do it on your own. Right?

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Explain to me who were you expecting, after being in a mou and love affair with the iranian party, to help you in your war on corruption.
no u see u got the point if the thread all wrong, i am not trying to find new partners to fight corruption and fix the state, it is clear by now that they are all in it and nobody gives a shit abt it.
what i want is for fpm to put forth new ideas to move on with the state, we need to adapt now and be creative with wat we can salvage from the state.

we tried to build a state and we failed. time for a new narrative since all the cards are now in the open

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Lets recap:
HA and Berri: Openly do not want to move against corruption and we all know they are profiting from it.
Frangieh: Openly harbouring/backing a fugitives and is corrupt as hell
LF: Close relations in many dossiers (proved recently in the oil scandal other than the toxic dump scandals and so on) and never show a real intent to fight corruption over personal gains
Jumblat: Corrupt to the teeth, harbours fugitives and is probably on berri/sanyoura corruption levels
Hariri: Weak and a tool and modifying laws to inherit without paying taxes, Sanyoura is 10X worse probably
Mikati: corrupt to the teeth and stealing while being a businessman Billionaire!
FPM: Incompetent most probably due too many bad choices they made over the years. Played some naive politics and there are corruption doubts (but did not protect anyone linked to them at least)
Kellon ya3ne Kellon: There is always to the majority "ella el istez" or "ella el cheikh"

not counting kataeb, awmiyé, ... not worth it but they have their dossiers aswell.

This is the political landscape we are dealing with. Somehow reading everywhere FPM seems to be the worst offender of the bunch. Any alliance be it with HA or any other party is shit.

FPM is not great but lets be honest for a second if you get rid for FPM you will still have the others. is FPM really your priority?!

(not directly to you @Iron Maiden its for people that cannot see anyone other than bassil)

Thank you for the lovely resume.

The conclusion is, support FPM, although incompetent, only others are even more corrupt.

That's already a much better reality check, a better message than promises and lies and deceptions. I m glad someone is finally letting go the moral superiority song.

Who did you expect people to criticize? Don't you and your iranian party hold majority in the govt? Chou baddak kataeb be my priority?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Thank you for the lovely resume.

The conclusion is, support FPM, although incompetent, only others are even more corrupt.

That's already a much better reality check, a better message than promises and lies and deceptions. I m glad someone is finally letting go the moral superiority song.

Who did you expect people to criticize? Don't you and your iranian party hold majority in the govt? Chou baddak kataeb be my priority?
My iranian party? who is my party?
It is the second thread you assume i am FPM how many times do i have to tell you to understand that i am not? If you think i am FPM then you are aswell based on your profile picture.

And instead of criticizing FPM for allying with HA because its the trend maybe go direct to the source HA and Berri (and all the rest of my list)... They are worth the initial effort

oh an i maintain my point of Kataeb being a joke and not worth it.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
no u see u got the point if the thread all wrong, i am trying to find new partners to fight corruption and fix the state, it is clear by now that they are all in it and nobody gives a shit abt it.
what i want is for fpm to put forth new ideas to move on with the state, we need to adapt now and be creative with wat we can salvage from the state.

we tried to build a state and we failed. time for a new narrative since all the cards are now in the open

That's very fair.

You had some good allies, like charbel nahhas, that was working hard agaisnt corruption and that you burnt to please berri. Remember?

Why would I, voters and lebaneze in general trust you again after all these mistakes?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
My iranian party? who is my party?
It is the second thread you assume i am FPM how many times do i have to tell you to understand that i am not? If you think i am FPM then you are aswell based on your profile picture.

And instead of criticizing FPM for allying with HA because its the trend maybe go direct to the source HA and Berri (and all the rest of my list)... They are worth the initial effort

oh an i maintain my point of Kataeb being a joke and not worth it.

You clearly defend FPM, and no one is more associated with HA more than FPM.
I wish we could play back bassilos videos going agaisnt international committees defending HA.....

You got the point I m making about why FPM is the focus and the priority. They promised and are in power. You are expecting me to judge kataeb instead?

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
Why are your posts looking more and more like Hamid's?
Starting by looool and using cliches like .. come back to me when you are better.

For the rest, explain please who did you expect to give you a hand in your war on corruption. Your political foes?

Resign :)
So FPM resigns, and all the other corrupt stay in place. Then in the next elections, Mouwatinoun and Mouwatinat take FPM's place, and because of the never ending corruption, they resign as well? Or they try to work with the others that were elected by the people? How does you get anything done if you just resign?

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
The people. Turns out the people prefers the others.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
So FPM resigns, and all the other corrupt stay in place. Then in the next elections, Mouwatinoun and Mouwatinat take FPM's place, and because of the never ending corruption, they resign as well? Or they try to work with the others that were elected by the people? How does you get anything done if you just resign?

Starting from an assumption that no one can get anything done except me is already a major problem. At a personal, intellectual, political and interpersonal level.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Starting from an assumption that no one can get anything done except me is already a major problem. At a personal, intellectual, political and interpersonal level.
correction, no one has shown any willingness to do anything abt anything.
thats your major roblem.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
You clearly defend FPM, and no one is more associated with HA more than FPM.
I wish we could play back bassilos videos going agaisnt international committees defending HA.....

You got the point I m making about why FPM is the focus and the priority. They promised and are in power. You are expecting me to judge kataeb instead?
Kataeb are not worth it and i am not judging them for that reason they are a joke. Ensa kataeb.

Calling them incompetent is a really weird way of defending someone. You are clearly missing the point.

Lets put it this way Marlboro sells cancer in boxes and everyone one buys them and they are really d!cks about it. What you are doing is attacking Ferrari's F1 team for accepting to be sponsored by Marlboro instead of attacking Marlboro. Lets say you win...well Marlboro still exists. If you fight Marlboro they will not be able to sponsor Ferrari anymore....Go to the source not to the byproduct! its not that hard to understand!

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
That's very fair.

You had some good allies, like charbel nahhas, that was working hard agaisnt corruption and that you burnt to please berri. Remember?

Why would I, voters and lebaneze in general trust you again after all these mistakes?
i am asking the same question, i want to hear solutions from the people i pit my trust in and voted for.
mistakes are not the end if the world, not providing possible solutions is.
we all thought at a certain point that HA was willing to fight with us. turns out we were wrong.
either we find new partners or we look for a new meaning to the lebanese state.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
Let me put it this way.
HA is in a win/win situation............if the system collapse due to corruption and bankruptcy- which is happening- HA will impose a defacto rule in the shiite dominated areas.
If the system continue to shake and corruption continue as usual, HA will be fine as long as Berri is happy.
So why on earth should HA do anything in this anti-corruption/ save the system fight.
FPM should admit the above reality and let the system collapse.
The only solution is to let this system collapse and let each sect due whatever sees right for them.

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Kataeb are not worth it and i am not judging them for that reason they are a joke. Ensa kataeb.

Calling them incompetent is a really weird way of defending someone. You are clearly missing the point.

Lets put it this way Marlboro sells cancer in boxes and everyone one buys them and they are really d!cks about it. What you are doing is attacking Ferrari's F1 team for accepting to be sponsored by Marlboro instead of attacking Marlboro. Lets say you win...well Marlboro still exists. If you fight Marlboro they will not be able to sponsor Ferrari anymore....Go to the source not to the byproduct! its not that hard to understand!

The only point that you made is a simplistic resume and a weird conclusion to support FPM although incompetent, because others are corrupt.
How is that a solution? The result of incompetent and corrupt is pretty much the same.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
The only point that you made is a simplistic resume and a weird conclusion to support FPM although incompetent, because others are corrupt.
How is that a solution? The result of incompetent and corrupt is pretty much the same.
"To support" again you must be trolling. All i am saying is focus your energy on the first piece of the domino and not the last it is more efficient...once the 1st falls the domino effect takes care of the rest and it does not you give it another push....if you start from the last domino you will have to push them one by one.