FPM reality post SHN 26/05/2020 speech

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
i am asking the same question, i want to hear solutions from the people i pit my trust in and voted for.
mistakes are not the end if the world, not providing possible solutions is.
we all thought at a certain point that HA was willing to fight with us. turns out we were wrong.
either we find new partners or we look for a new meaning to the lebanese state.

What do you think possible solutions could be?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
"To support" again you must be trolling. All i am saying is focus your energy on the first piece of the domino and not the last it is more efficient...once the 1st falls the domino effect takes care of the rest and it does not you give it another push....if you start from the last domino you will have to push them one by one.

Who is the first in your domino game? And how do you push it? M all ears.

oldschool

To be honest why are we killing ourselves to fix things for people who don’t want them to be fixed

Ma fi aktariyye samta w ma fi chaab aazim. Fi cha3eb ratech hekmino militia leaders From the civil war w mabsut fion. W fi kam wahad edame 3el2anin bayneton

The focus of fpm should now be federalism/decentralization

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Fair. How do you push the domino.

Or perhaps better to play a different game?
Well i have vote for the guy you have the picture of hoping he can help. I do not claim to have a solution like many others.
I started by voting against the status quo and got disappointed when everyone voted in the same way.
The sad part is that if everyone shifts their energy to the biggest problem maybe we can make a dent.

Bassil is an easy target today but what do we really win if he falls not much...its a whole game for them to remain untouchable and you my friend are falling for it. Lets put our energy in the most efficient place.

In terms of voting, movements, msabbet, memes, sharing corruption stories making them public...any small move helps...every person convinced helps.

If i knew how to make them fall i would do it...for now im trying to do my very small part.

oldschool

We should be done paying taxes so that berri and junblat and hariri steal them. Honestly I’m looking forward for the end of GMA presidency so we can be free of this useless powerless position and can oppose the whole system openly and fully. EZa bel jnub mabsutin bi berri yedfa3ulo henne

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Well i have vote for the guy you have the picture of hoping he can help. I do not claim to have a solution like many others.
I started by voting against the status quo and got disappointed when everyone voted in the same way.
The sad part is that if everyone shifts their energy to the biggest problem maybe we can make a dent.

Bassil is an easy target today but what do we really win if he falls not much...its a whole game for them to remain untouchable and you my friend are falling for it. Lets put our energy in the most efficient place.

In terms of voting, movements, msabbet, memes, sharing corruption stories making them public...any small move helps...every person convinced helps.

If i knew how to make them fall i would do it...for now im trying to do my part.

I do not know if you have noticed, bassil is and was never one of my targets. FPM as a whole is a big disappointment to me.
Perhaps the intent is there, but not sure if someone could fail more miserably the execution and the strategy.

There are 2 solutions in my opinion.

- either new secular movements that will unite lebanese for a change

- partition

Anything other than that will extend the status quo, crisis, tensions and poverty.

NewLeb

Simple, give the Shiites what they want, which is ultimate power.

They’ll soon realize that they have no idea what they’re doing, and they’ll be more than willing to strike a deal...

Manifesto

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
i am asking the same question, i want to hear solutions from the people i pit my trust in and voted for.
mistakes are not the end if the world, not providing possible solutions is.
we all thought at a certain point that HA was willing to fight with us. turns out we were wrong.
either we find new partners or we look for a new meaning to the lebanese state.

Is it by coincidence you only found out you were wrong after 3ammo Michel got elected?

HmsBThn

Legendary Member
Is it by coincidence you only found out you were wrong after 3ammo Michel got elected?

Is there anything official from FPM anyways? Except from a couple of Officials nothing is heard.
I won't be surprised if they end up disciplining the voices of dissent that we heard.

NAFAR

Legendary Member
I do not know if you have noticed, bassil is and was never one of my targets. FPM as a whole is a big disappointment to me.
Perhaps the intent is there, but not sure if someone could fail more miserably the execution and the strategy.

There are 2 solutions in my opinion.

- either new secular movements that will unite lebanese for a change

- partition

Anything other than that will extend the status quo, crisis, tensions and poverty.
secular movement is out of the question: check the surrounding from Tanja till Jakarta...... so we are left with partition......ok call it decentralization so the secular muslims are not offended :lol:

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
Let me put it this way.
HA is in a win/win situation............if the system collapse due to corruption and bankruptcy- which is happening- HA will impose a defacto rule in the shiite dominated areas.
If the system continue to shake and corruption continue as usual, HA will be fine as long as Berri is happy.
So why on earth should HA do anything in this anti-corruption/ save the system fight.
FPM should admit the above reality and let the system collapse.
The only solution is to let this system collapse and let each sect due whatever sees right for them.
If the system collapses and armed conflict is to occur, I am afraid the christians would be the weaker link and lose the most

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Let’s split the damn country and have each sect drink the poison of their respective sectarian leaders.
La2enno wa2et Salameh toobaweh bel Vatican, woo Jumblatt sharaf el tayfeh, woo Saint Bassil bi she77 zeyt woo Saniora/Hariri khatt a7mar, woo labbayka ya istiz cause he gave the finger to other sectarian leader (and ****ed everyone in the process), woo SHN is the mahdi ma zabatet woo ma ra7 tezbat.
I was a big opponent of partition but now I see it as the only way out of this shit.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Even though I don't agree with him that they can't do anything about it, or don't want to, he is right in saying that to be able to fight corruption, the people has to do its part as well. Come elections time, we just can't have the corrupt get the majority. If Berri, Hariri, Joumblatt and co continue to get so much support, then there's just nothing we can do about it. Their influence within the state needs to diminish.

It is unfortunate that most people commenting on this thread have not listened or watched the interview.

I didnt watch the interview yesterday. I was busy and I couldn't. Someone started this thread and he made his own conclusions that SHN said he doesnt care about fighting corruption and there is nothing he or his party can do about it. I was shocked. I imagined that SHN said that he doesnt care about fighting corruption or he doesnt want to or cannot. I therefore asked for a link to watch the interview. Someone provided a YouTube link. And now you are repeating that you dont agree he cant do anything about fighting corruption. If truly you guys belong to the FPM or you are truly supportive of the FPM, you will not make such conclusions from this interview. There is no where he made those statements. It is either you guys are just mischievous people and childish or maybe you are bored or maybe you are just looking for confrontation and imaginary battles. The man never mentioned he does not want to fight corruption or he is not willing to or he cannot. I am only left with the conclusion that you guys have not watched the interview. Since my first post on page 1, I asked for the interview to be posted and a link was provided and it has taken me hours to watch the interview from the beginning to the end. I have just spent two hours and thirty minutes of my life watching a recorded interview because some people draw conclusions that I was not convinced that Sayyed Nasrallah would say such things. I discovered all the claims you guys are going wild about were not said by the man. Are you guys okay?

And truly, you need to watch the interview, and in one particular segment he spoke extensively about the FPM and its supporters and gave you guys much attention in a way he doesnt even give his own followers, supporters and cheerleaders. Watch the interview and you will see that the premise of this thread and most of the posts in it are baseless. You are attributing statements to this interview and to the man that he never uttered in the interview. This is falsehood. And it is very regrettable that such an attitude is coming from you guys. If you haven't watched the interview, and you are being motivated by the voices of discord on this forum to give your post a like because you are misfiring against the ally of your party, then you are guys are very immature. But I am very sure this isnt even about maturity or the lack of it. It is a matter of responsibility. You need to watch a two hours and thirty three minutes interview before you can draw any conclusions. If you haven't watched the full interview or haven't listened to it, then your conclusions are wrong. As someone in this forum who has great respect for SHN and Hezballah and i always come to the defense of the resistance, but I would not be able to put myself in the defensive in this thread or to defend Hezballah or this particular interview of SHN in the fac of the verbal assaults you are staging, when these assaults are not based on facts. These assaults are not based on the words SHN uttered but based on your conclusions or false claims that he said somethings that he actually did not mention in the interview. So please ya habibi, ya 3ayneh, ya tobhashleh, ya to2borneh, watch the interview before you open a thread and attribute false statements to someone who is very close to your party. Do not be hasty in your conclusions and accusations. Try to be responsible and act maturely and always exercise restraint before misfiring, so you dont later on have to lick your vomit and you dont have to appear stupid after you realize your mistakes and the fact that with your hasty conclusions and an appetite to open confrontations with your friends in the political arena, you are actually shooting yourselves on the foot and not gaining anything from it.

Last edited:

L'arbalette

Bala MOU bala maskhara. It should be nullified right away. We gave it our best shot and lost. Khalas, admit it and move on.
At least now intentions are clear.
Questions for me are :
1) Can the army still hold the internal security front? How will soldiers get paid when the state falters
2) How can people of goodwill continue to move forward without continuing to feed the corruption beasts?

We have to start with the basic understanding that
1) Lebanon is a failed state
2) The current political and judiciary establishment is unwilling / unable to drive any meaningful change
3) No one (country, institution, etc.) will come to our "rescue" from the outside

There are steps we can take as a society to help people "survive" (positive outcome, people are going back to their gardens and planting fruits, vegetables, etc.) , the question is simply how long can we be in the "surviving" mode.

There is no path to exit at two levels
1) The warlords have a lock on the country, leveraging the judiciary and religious establishment, and weapons and thugs
2) There are fundamental views on what our objectives should be to begin with: "normal" country, able to defend itself but also focus on developing and providing for its people (i.e. Lebanese, to be clear, because some may not understand that) vs. Liberating the Levant from Western influence

NewLeb

I kept telling you people to talk to Trump. But all you did was laugh at me, and now look at the mess you’re in.

If I were Michelle Aoun, I’d phone up Mr. Trump immediately and tell him that Lebanon is greatly in need of assistance. Believe me, you’ll see millions of dollar bills being tossed out of F-16s and falling on Lebanese ground.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
@Iron Maiden law inta mish minel shelleh, this your thread would have been deleted for false claims/statements if it had been created by someone else. The premise of your entire thread is based on attributing false statements to a man in a particular interview. Did you watch the interview?