FPM reality post SHN 26/05/2020 speech

• Advertisement
  • AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Stop it biatch. He has been very objective .. towards FPM.
    His main battle is trump. Maskeen canadian.
    Sorry @loubnaniTO but you do strike me as an FPM sympathizer. La enta wala @SoFP1 wlaa @Mrsrx wala @Nonan fikon te2na3ouneh enno you don't have a picture of Aoun hanging somewhere on your bedroom wall.

If you don't like to be taken for an FPMer, stop acting like one.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    wahahaha you can't be serious!!
    Please lets stop talking like the 3awni movement can't sleep the nights because of how much they want to fight corruption!

The fun part of all this that there are truly some 3awni who believe this crap well apparently some of them are getting little of their human senses back just read what Shirley had to say about all this fighting corruption BS she is menkon w fikon.

And @Iron Maiden I truly thought you being little smarter than this but you fell for their trap so easily didn't take you more than a week to fall in it.. they are playing with you like a little doll at one moment they make you believe that Hezbollah are the awedim and on another they would strongly convince you that these fors are nothing but foreign tool! All the media stunt from Aswad w jerrr are not innocent!

So my advice to you is stop allowing them playing with your mind like this... seriously :lol:
    dont u have some sort if land to liberate from colonialists? why are wasting ur time on my post abt petty artificial borders politics? :)

the funny thing is you think this due to some statement an fpm politician made, and i get that u might have gotten confused by it after years of bring herded around by your religious emotionalism, but its okay i’ll explain it to you:
    HA has pulled out of the project of building a state that would accompany their resistance project, they wantbto only focus on their fight with your colonialists. good for them, time we found alternatives.

btw even in your gloating u cant but call them fars, how butthurt your umma is by crusaders and persians ?? so nice to read you tho

SoFP1

SoFP1

The Chosen One
    Orange Room Supporter
    Sorry @loubnaniTO but you do strike me as an FPM sympathizer. La enta wala @SoFP1 wlaa @Mrsrx wala @Nonan fikon te2na3ouneh enno you don't have a picture of Aoun hanging somewhere on your bedroom wall.

Hey, why mention me. Only pic i have hanging on my bedroom wall is a pic of the $100 bill.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

oh i am a sympathizer, but it doesnt mean i am FPM and i follow blindly. And i will disappoint you that i dont have ANY pic of Aoun in my house :) i only have one lebanese flag tucked away (from the 2006 protests).

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    The FPM has about 20 MPs? The Strong Lebanon bloc has about 30 MPs? Out of 128 MPs.

To FPMers only them are fighting corruption and are saintly. Only their 30 MPs out of 128 are clean. Do you really think you belong to this country with such heavenly mentality? I think you guys should convert to Jehovah's Witnesses, since they view all as evil and they dont do politics. Join them and start preparing for the "second coming" and heavenly life. The stress of a corrupt Lebanon wont be good for your health.

If about 80% of Lebanese are voting for corrupt people and only about 20% are voting for the saintly FPM, what would you be able to achieve? You either have to become corrupt yourselves or you have to start trying to convince others to stop being corrupt by "preaching" and asking others to "repent for the kingdom of God is at hand". Otherwise, you wont achieve anything. And you have no trust in your ally. Your ally must abandon all it's other allies, its other priorities, and it's own methodology for your sake. Your ally must follow you and do exactly as it pleases you or else, they dont want to fight corruption like you do. It's either your way or the highway. This is the mentality of many FPMers here. It reminds me of the passage in the Bible where Jesus asked his would be disciples to abandon everything else and follow him. Maybe we are missing something here that you guys would love to explain to us.

I really dont understand how you claim to fight corruption, but you see nothing wrong in making up false claims and attributing them to a man in a particular interview and opening a thread on false claims to fight your imaginary battles and shoot yourselves on the foot. Isnt that corruption @Iron Maiden ?
    what are you on abt? nasrallah threw the sponge in his interview, it does need to be a literal sentence for one to get it.
    there is a bigger fight outside of petty lebanese squabbles.

get over yourself, they chose their priorities and i chose mine, if they ever choose to get back into the internsl fight they’ll be welcome.
    a first show of good intentions would be to get the high lord of bnach3e to release the little bich hes hiding in his locker :)

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Yeah and before the Muslims, it was populated by Christians and before the Christians it was pagans and Phoenicians and cavemen etc.. etc... you can't just put a date and start counting from then and claiming this land is yours.
    We have had length discussions on this in the other thread on Christian - Muslim Relations in Middle East.

What became Lebanon was never densely populated or majorly populated by Christians. True, the Christian presence naturally predated the Islamic presence as religions. But as followers, there is no prove of any major Christian inhabitants in Lebanon in the form of indigenous communities, before the Banu Amilah in the South who practiceda mixture of Christianity and Paganism before their eventual conversion to Shia Islam. The more ancient presence of pastoral Christian communities or in the form of dioceses, were sparsely populated communities. There was never a structure central authority among them. Their presence didnt amount to anything major within what became Lebanon. And there is no significant connect between them and modern day Lebanese Christians, whose ancestors mostly moved to what became Lebanon from Syria after the 13th century. You cannot point out for example, any "Christian city" that was overrun or taken over by Muslims. It just didnt exist in the history pages. You can do your research and name me one. I'm waiting.

On the other hand, the signs of modern Lebanese cities with concentrated populations from one faith started with the Shias from Tripoli to Keserwan, Jbeil and Jezzine, and also in the deep South. But we see no such evidence of large scale population displacement of Christians like the Shias were displaced from those major cities starting in the 13th century in Tripoli and later on in Mount Lebanon. In fact, after the Shia fled southward from Mount Lebanon, they resettled in Jezzine. For few centuries, Jezzeine was a Shia centre of learning and scholarship. With intense persecution, the Shia had to flee away also from Jezzine. Ironically, the Maronites themselves ended up seeking refuge in Jezzine and fled from the north, around Tripoli. They ended up again replacing the Shia in Jezzine. Ya3neh, everywhere we go the Maronites would follow us. Tlo3tolna bil sa7beh :lol: When you sing about Mount Lebanon and its major population centres, those places didn't become prominent before the 10th century as major population centres. The very reason that the Christian or particularly the Maronite influence in Lebanon actually increased during the Ottoman era and not before.

loubnaniTO

loubnaniTO

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    to be clear, i am a sympathizer of FPM(ers) more than of how the leadership is handling the situation. I was there when FPM was formed and i know that most FPMers joined and formed this party for a very genuinely good cause that i agreed with... and until today most of them have the very best intentions, and if there is any proof of corruption of any of their leaders they will turn against them, unlike other parties. So yes, i sympathize with FPM as a base and as principals.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    hal 3nab sar zbib... w ba3dna natrin.
    I am still waiting for an answer though. What is the solution that will save us?
    China. Turn eastward. Talk to the Syrian government and let there be free passage for Lebanese products and agricultural produce to Iraq. Sayyed Nasrallah mentioned these very points. Get the Chinese to develop our roads, electricity, tunnels etc. He also mentioned that there are some people who dont want to talk to the Syrians or the Chinese in order not to anger the Americans. Would you like to tell us who these people in the present govt are? It seems this present govt has members who dont want to upset the Americans and are playing politics with our destiny for their selfish political interests. I would like you to make a guess who these people are.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    to be clear, i am a sympathizer of FPM(ers) more than of how the leadership is handling the situation. I was there when FPM was formed and i know that most FPMers joined and formed this party for a very genuinely good cause that i agreed with... and until today most of them have the very best intentions, and if there is any proof of corruption of any of their leaders they will turn against them, unlike other parties. So yes, i sympathize with FPM as a base and as principals.
    W ana shajra NiTo.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    dont u have some sort if land to liberate from colonialists? why are wasting ur time on my post abt petty artificial borders politics? :)

the funny thing is you think this due to some statement an fpm politician made, and i get that u might have gotten confused by it after years of bring herded around by your religious emotionalism, but its okay i’ll explain it to you:
    HA has pulled out of the project of building a state that would accompany their resistance project, they wantbto only focus on their fight with your colonialists. good for them, time we found alternatives.

btw even in your gloating u cant but call them fars, how butthurt your umma is by crusaders and persians ?? so nice to read you tho
    Have you heard about estira7at al muqatil? well this is what I'm doing at the moment :lol:

Anyway you just came to the realization of HA "pulling out" or where you giving them a chance to prove themselves for you? :angel:

Why now though? why today did you folk come to this realization of yours and who are you kidding..
    HA is still the same party you allied with.. ye3ni just to remind you.. it was the 3awnni movement who ran to HA and then Syria/Iran!
    The 3awni movement knew exactly what they were getting into!

And we all knew that HA's interests were never about fighting corruption and you never had an issue with that until yesterday for some reasons!

Ye3ni not very convincing if you ask me!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    Have you heard about estira7at al muqatil? well this is what I'm doing at the moment :lol:

Anyway you just came to the realization of HA "pulling out" or where you giving them a chance to prove themselves for you? :angel:

Why now though? why today did you folk come to this realization of yours and who are you kidding..
    HA is still the same party you allied with.. ye3ni just to remind you.. it was the 3awnni movement who ran to HA and then Syria/Iran!

And we all knew that HA's interests were never about fighting corruption and you never had an issue with that until yesterday for some reasons!

maybe read the title oif the thread ya mouqatil :D

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member

You want to fight corruption when those you are fighting and who you believe are corrupt represent a bigger percentage of the population than you do. It is not going to work through pulling our hair and hitting our heads against the wall or falling into the traps of confrontations. If you want to fight corruption, start with the legislation in parliament and continue through the judiciary.

1. Drop the legal immunity govt and state officials enjoy
    2. Pass a law that will compel govt and state officials to make asset declarations before and after they take office
    3. Lift banking secrecy
    4. Pass a law to make the judiciary independent by making sure that judges are elected, selected or appointed internally in the judicial body and not appointed by politicians.