FPM reality post SHN 26/05/2020 speech

• Advertisement
  • Tayyar9

Tayyar9

Legendary Member
    It is unfortunate that most people commenting on this thread have not listened or watched the interview.

I didnt watch the interview yesterday. I was busy and I couldn't. Someone started this thread and he made his own conclusions that SHN said he doesnt care about fighting corruption and there is nothing he or his party can do about it. I was shocked. I imagined that SHN said that he doesnt care about fighting corruption or he doesnt want to or cannot. I therefore asked for a link to watch the interview. Someone provided a YouTube link. And now you are repeating that you dont agree he cant do anything about fighting corruption. If truly you guys belong to the FPM or you are truly supportive of the FPM, you will not make such conclusions from this interview. There is no where he made those statements. It is either you guys are just mischievous people and childish or maybe you are bored or maybe you are just looking for confrontation and imaginary battles. The man never mentioned he does not want to fight corruption or he is not willing to or he cannot. I am only left with the conclusion that you guys have not watched the interview. Since my first post on page 1, I asked for the interview to be posted and a link was provided and it has taken me hours to watch the interview from the beginning to the end. I have just spent two hours and thirty minutes of my life watching a recorded interview because some people draw conclusions that I was not convinced that Sayyed Nasrallah would say such things. I discovered all the claims you guys are going wild about were not said by the man. Are you guys okay?

And truly, you need to watch the interview, and in one particular segment he spoke extensively about the FPM and its supporters and gave you guys much attention in a way he doesnt even give his own followers, supporters and cheerleaders. Watch the interview and you will see that the premise of this thread and most of the posts in it are baseless. You are attributing statements to this interview and to the man that he never uttered in the interview. This is falsehood. And it is very regrettable that such an attitude is coming from you guys. If you haven't watched the interview, and you are being motivated by the voices of discord on this forum to give your post a like because you are misfiring against the ally of your party, then you are guys are very immature. But I am very sure this isnt even about maturity or the lack of it. It is a matter of responsibility. You need to watch a two hours and thirty three minutes interview before you can draw any conclusions. If you haven't watched the full interview or haven't listened to it, then your conclusions are wrong. As someone in this forum who has great respect for SHN and Hezballah and i always come to the defense of the resistance, but I would not be able to put myself in the defensive in this thread or to defend Hezballah or this particular interview of SHN in the fac of the verbal assaults you are staging, when these assaults are not based on facts. These assaults are not based on the words SHN uttered but based on your conclusions or false claims that he said somethings that he actually did not mention in the interview. So please ya habibi, ya 3ayneh, ya tobhashleh, ya to2borneh, watch the interview before you open a thread and attribute false statements to someone who is very close to your party. Do not be hasty in your conclusions and accusations. Try to be responsible and act maturely and always exercise restraint before misfiring, so you dont later on have to lick your vomit and you dont have to appear stupid after you realize your mistakes and the fact that with your hasty conclusions and an appetite to open confrontations with your friends in the political arena, you are actually shooting yourselves on the foot and not gaining anything from it.
    I didn't open the thread. And if anything, I was one of the only ones who didn't criticize SHN like the others. I actually agreed with him on some points.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I didn't open the thread. And if anything, I was one of the only ones who didn't criticize SHN like the others. I actually agreed with him on some points.
    I know you didnt. This thread is based on dishonest premise and attributing false statements to a man in a particular interview that the man did not utter. This forum is now being used to spread falsehood. And it is unfortunate that some of these people either identity as FPMers or identify as supporters of the FPM. Blackmail should never be used as a political tool. Not especially among allies.

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    I know you didnt. This thread is based on dishonest premise and attributing false statements to a man in a particular interview that the man did not utter. This forum is now being used to spread falsehood. And it is unfortunate that some of these people either identity as FPMers or identify as supporters of the FPM. Blackmail should never be used as a political tool. Not especially among allies.
    2oum ba2a..

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    good nights sleep, here goes nothing:
    - HA wants to fight israel, great we’re all behind him and we have paid the price for that, but also brought together two very divergent parts of the lebanese social fabric.
    - country collapses time to pull out the ol’znoud and fix it, HA says they have bigger fish to catch.
    - i ask fpm to give me another path out if this mess.
    okay so far good now what is this other path you would like to see from FPM?
    And what if FPM instead made another deal with HA and Berri to share the cake they are fighting for would that satisfy you?

So far FPM have been behaving like a spoiled kid who keeps wanting more and more..
    ye3ni basically not fighting corruption but being part of it and want more of it for themselves while they claim fighting corruption this is what is the old otv girl shirley said herself :)

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

𓍝𓂀𓄃𓇼

Orange Room Supporter
    And what if FPM instead made another deal with HA and Berri to share the cake they are fighting for would that satisfy you?

So far FPM have been behaving like a spoiled kid who keeps wanting more and more..
    ye3ni basically not fighting corruption but being part of it and want more of it for themselves while they claim fighting corruption this is what is the old otv girl shirley said herself :)
    الخلاق على معمل سلعاتا و بس

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I personally think it's more to do with this.

FPM appears in a hurry to break the alliance with Hizbullah in hope to escape US sanctions, so they're making up fights with the party out of anything and they're making sure their spat goes public.
    Or else, why would they attack Hizbullah 3 times on TV in less than 24 hours?

Is it by coincidence that they met secretly with the US ambassador within the same week? I'm pretty sure they were forced to make some decisions behind closed doors.

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member

Here what I think Aoun/Bassil are playing..
    They are trying to make a deal saying you help us pass Selataa project and we will help you pass the 3afou 3am which Berri really needs today..

And so they might do a deal in the end of all this and the 3awniyeh will eventually forget about all this and go back to how things were until they find something new to nag about!

ye3ni bii ekhir el nhar mare2eli la mare2lakkk and you have som folk who still believe the shit of fpm fighting corruption!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    They are trying to make a deal saying you help us pass Selataa project and we will help you pass the 3afou 3am which Berri really needs today..

And so they might do a deal in the end of all this and the 3awniyeh will eventually forget about all this and go back to how things were until they find something new to nag about!

ye3ni bii ekhir el nhar mare2eli la mare2lakkk and you have som folk who still believe the shit of fpm fighting corruption!
    Not really. It's all about US sanctions. US is considering sanctions agaisnt Hizbullah's allies, and who wants to be a HA ally at these difficult times?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Not really. It's all about US sanctions. US is considering sanctions agaisnt Hizbullah's allies, and who wants to be a HA ally at these difficult times?

Well maybe you are right or maybe we both are right but I think as long as FPM and HA are in the same gov they would still be considered close allies.. Unless FPM turns all crazy and stay in the same gov but keep attacking HA on every given opportunity in the name of fighting corruption BS!

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter

3andak mechkle bl 2raye khayyo aw chou?

this a thread to discuss what fpm
    should do since the fight to overhaul the state has been lost after HA admitted that it is not a priority fir them right now.
    fpm will not be abl to fight this alone.
    now i asked in this thread what are the possible paths that fpm can take to salvage something from this situation..

keep your conspiracy theories and personal vendetta fantasies to yourself i am not in the market right now, maybe for my birthday.

now then, where did i put my bacon...

Iron Maiden

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
    Orange Room Supporter
    this has nothingbto do with that.. this is a thread about the nect steps that fom should take now that HA has officially stated they wont back fpm in rebuilding the state.

we7yet mar maroun mech hal2ad so3be el ossa

Last edited:
    O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    3andak mechkle bl 2raye khayyo aw chou?

this a thread to discuss what fpm
    should do since the fight to overhaul the state has been lost after HA admitted that it is not a priority fir them right now.
    fpm will not be abl to fight this alone.
    now i asked in this thread what are the possible paths that fpm can take to salvage something from this situation..

keep your conspiracy theories and personal vendetta fantasies to yourself i am not in the market right now, maybe for my birthday.

now then, where did i put my bacon...
    Okay fine but after you raising the question of what "new path" FPM can have.. and called for reality check for FPM.
    You must how have some sort of an idea of this "new path" should be like and what it bases you think might be!

this has nothingbto do with that.. this is a thread about the nect steps that fom should take now that HA has officially wont back fpm in rebuilding the state.

we7yet mar matoun mech hal2ad so3be el ossa

Maybe for you it got nothing to do with making whatever deals under the tables but there are very good reason for the public to believe such thing.. after all Aoun or Bassil are not directly very trust worthy figures!

One have to be extremely naive to think otherwise!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Breaking News: Parliament has approved a law on lifting bank secrecy and President Berri has adjourned the session to 6:00 pm

Source: Naharnet

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Why does Berri want the 3afou 3am so bad?

O Brother

O Brother

Legendary Member
    Why does Berri want the 3afou 3am so bad?

Most probably HA wants it as bad as Berri..
    And they need it for the obvious reason.. there are strong and very popular calls for this within their community in Beqaa and it is becoming more of headache for them that they must deal with.. otherwise they will have louder voices within the community because of this issue!

But not sure if HA/Berri see this issue have same weight of Selaata and making 3awn/bassil in much stronger position and give them easier option of ta2sim if they ever needed it in the near future!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @O Brother The whole FPM-HA rift wasn't born overnight. It's simply a change of strategy by Bassil.
    Bassil is worried about US sanctions. He's trying to mend relations with the USA and distance himself from Hizbullah. This started with the release of Fakhouri a few months ago. That was the first attempt at appeasing Trump.

Johnny Mnayyar seems to agree with me. Watch from 10:00.