FPMers, where do you think Bassil messed up?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
Absolutely rubbish... you are the bane of sectarianism and think that blaming others who are revolting against your rule of tyranny makes you somehow righteous :) go peddle your propaganda elsewhwre
You can say whatever. Tell your midget sectarian idiot of a leader to stop disenfranchising Lebanese of their right to employment. FYI, employment is a human right. Your midget is committing human rights violation and I'd advise those affected to sue his @$$ in an international court and get him hunted to face trial abroad. Inheriting a political party is not a human right. Get that clear.

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You can say whatever. Tell your midget sectarian idiot of a leader to stop disenfranchising Lebanese of their right to employment. FYI, employment is a human right. Your midget is committing human rights violation and I'd advise those affected to sue his @$$ in an international court and get him hunted to face trial abroad. Inheriting a political party is not a human right. Get that clear.
    Bla bla bla, tell your thief who has been hogging the chair for 40 years to return the money he stole, and stop disenfranchising lebanese from jobs because they are not from his sect or his lackeys.
    All you are good at is to nag. Enough

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Bla bla bla, tell your thief who has been hogging the chair for 40 years to return the money he stole, and stop disenfranchising lebanese from jobs because they are not from his sect or his lackeys.
    All you are good at is to nag. Enough
    I wouldn't mind seeing both in prison FYI.

Dont divert the topic. This is about that midget playing sectarian politics with the livelihood and right to employment of Lebanese people. His @$$ should be sued in an international court.

And I'd advise also Lebanese to start suing all these thieves in international courts. Sue them and their family members as accomplices and make sure they are prevented from leaving Lebanon ever again and to make sure they cant enjoy their loot abroad. And if possible, use those lawsuits to strip them off their stolen wealth stashed in foreign accounts.

And why is this thread not appearing on the homepage? @SeaAb @Mrsrx @loubnaniTO

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Right to employment is human right. Check the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which the FPM sectarian midget is violating:

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
    (2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
    (3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
    (4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
    (2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    Nabil Berri is a model to follow and the distribution of government position is against “the right to work, to free choice of employment”.

One word: brilliant!!!

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    No one is more sectarian than Amal in lebanon, HA in the bekaa, FM in the north and you on this forum... there :) now people can quote me and take it as gospel lol
    Sorry. You have to accompany this opinion with graphics, MBS money, and poorly edited videos to be believed.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Right to employment is human right. Check the UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which the FPM sectarian midget is violating:

Article 23.

(1) Everyone has the right to work, to free choice of employment, to just and favourable conditions of work and to protection against unemployment.
    (2) Everyone, without any discrimination, has the right to equal pay for equal work.
    (3) Everyone who works has the right to just and favourable remuneration ensuring for himself and his family an existence worthy of human dignity, and supplemented, if necessary, by other means of social protection.
    (4) Everyone has the right to form and to join trade unions for the protection of his interests.

Article 24.

Everyone has the right to rest and leisure, including reasonable limitation of working hours and periodic holidays with pay.

Article 25.

(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
    (2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.
    Counsellor, I strongly recommend that you file this case before the international court that enforces the UDHR (there isn't one) and make the argument that the right to work (i.e., the right not to be deprived of the ability to work or seek a job) is actually the right to a specific job that is melk nabih berri and those whom he specifically chooses to employ. It's a winning argument.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You already put Bassil on a thousand watchlists and blacklists, and soon the sanctions list, simply for associating with you. Now you wanna sue him? Jeez, dawg. He must have a safe word.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You already put Bassil on a thousand watchlists and blacklists, and soon the sanctions list, simply for associating with you. Now you wanna sue him? Jeez, dawg. He must have a safe word.
    Who is "you"? You must be thinking I'm Nasrallah's son or relative. I support certain principles and certain positions: the absolute right of Lebanese to defend themselves against foreign aggression. It doesnt necessarily mean I am into hero worship of the za3im like most Lebanese are. In real life, I despise most, if not all of them for one thing or the other. The problem with you on this forum is that you are annoying and often times you post to provoke others and prove that you are mahdoom.

And yes, if Lebanese cant get justice and their money back, they should sue all these corrupt leaders in international courts and make sure they cant leave Lebanon ever again without threat of arrest and jail abroad and making sure all their overseas accounts get frozen or confiscated. They should file every corruption charges against them abroad since the courts in Lebanon cant send them to jail and there is immunity they enjoy under law in Lebanon.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Counsellor, I strongly recommend that you file this case before the international court that enforces the UDHR (there isn't one) and make the argument that the right to work (i.e., the right not to be deprived of the ability to work or seek a job) is actually the right to a specific job that is melk nabih berri and those whom he specifically chooses to employ. It's a winning argument.
    The reason all of them can be sued abroad. And no, when you violate my human rights, I can file a lawsuit to endorse and restore my fundamental human rights. That document is a backup and it is universal.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Nabil Berri is a model to follow and the distribution of government position is against “the right to work, to free choice of employment”.

One word: brilliant!!!
    The more you whine about Berri everytime your shortcomings are exposed, the more it shows you guys hate him for more reasons than you claim to. He is the last man standing in your face to swallow the entire country. Hezballah has already giving in too much to your insatiable appetite. Berri is the only guaranty you wont swallow the entire country while you pretend to be fighting corruption. Berri will live over 1000 years and still be parliament speaker, nkeye fikon. I no longer have the respect I had for you since some weeks back you showed that you lack principles and you can even stage a despicable campaign against your closest ally if you are not given a share of the national pie. And funnily, you guys dont like anyone in the country and no one likes you guys. Who's your friend, other than Hezballah, who you still lack the decency to not misbehave with them publicly.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    Bassil is being too soft and shy to ask openly for federalism.
    However he made some progress in the last FPM manifesto as he asked for financial and administrative decentralization..... well its better than the usual BS about the unity and 3ych muchtrk, but Bassil need to aggressively put his requests forward and start passing laws in the parliament that are essential base for federalism......let Berri stop it no problem, but at least let it be there in Berri drawer until the next speaker is there.
    Bassil should be on the other end of the loop calling aggressively for 50/50 share in all state positions from top till bottom....not only for 1st class positions, so in case plan A failed we will manage with plan B until plan A is achievable.
    On the other hand Bassil should stop this BS about civil state and secularism........he must be clear and say it that loud and clear that "Islam and civil state/secularims can't coexist and we should respect our Muslims brothers in their choices and have our own".

CitizenOfTheRepublic

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
    The more you whine about Berri everytime your shortcomings are exposed, the more it shows you guys hate him for more reasons than you claim to. He is the last man standing in your face to swallow the entire country. Hezballah has already giving in too much to your insatiable appetite. Berri is the only guaranty you wont swallow the entire country while you pretend to be fighting corruption. Berri will live over 1000 years and still be parliament speaker, nkeye fikon. I no longer have the respect I had for you since some weeks back you showed that you lack principles and you can even stage a despicable campaign against your closest ally if you are not given a share of the national pie. And funnily, you guys dont like anyone in the country and no one likes you guys. Who's your friend, other than Hezballah, who you still lack the decency to not misbehave with them publicly.
    Indeed brilliant! Lol

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Bassil is being too soft and shy to ask openly for federalism.
    However he made some progress in the last FPM manifesto as he asked for financial and administrative decentralization..... well its better than the usual BS about the unity and 3ych muchtrk, but Bassil need to aggressively put his requests forward and start passing laws in the parliament that are essential base for federalism......let Berri stop it no problem, but at least let it be there in Berri drawer until the next speaker is there.
    Bassil should be on the other end of the loop calling aggressively for 50/50 share in all state positions from top till bottom....not only for 1st class positions, so in case plan A failed we will manage with plan B until plan A is achievable.
    On the other hand Bassil should stop this BS about civil state and secularism........he must be clear and say it that loud and clear that "Islam and civil state/secularims can't coexist and we should respect our Muslims brothers in their choices and have our own".
    This is not a decision for only you to make. We are living supposedly in a country and not in a prison with your patriarch as the gatekeeper.

I want Berri to speed up the process of fully implementing the Taef accord and uprooting the confessional system. Let's see how you will resist that. When you do, then that's the end of the Taef accord and back to civil war. We have a roadmap that ended the civil and calls for a civil state. But instead, you want to have a disintegrated country to suit your sectarian urges. If you are too big to live like ordinary citizens, then you are parasites and you should be fought. No sugarcoating is needed here when you openly want to master others and condemn them to eternal slavery under your tutelage and whims and caprices fashioned as concepts and systems.

You want federalism or whatever form of sharmata, be my guest. Lets conduct a national census and hold a referendum. If not swallow your defeat in the civil war and move on. Dont mistake the magnanimity of others to coexist with your colonialist schemes as weakness or dumbness. Dont be idiots.

And yes, I'm also tired of Hezballah giving in to your desires. What have the Shia gained from your MoU? What have we gained from this godforsaken country other than always sacrificing our blood? For what? Just the right to carry arms to defend the country that belongs to all of us and die. Do you carry weapons to defend the country? Do you die for the sake of the country? If we must be blackmailed for carrying out a national duty, then we are really stupid for accepting that or maybe you think we are.. Daesh should have been allowed and given easy passage into the areas of others, when they were roaming on the border areas. Let others have a feeling of what it means to be under threat. You sleep comfortable in your beds while others die for you. And that is still used for political manipulations. You guys dont have shame. You dont have values. I, as a Shia who's not affiliated with any party by the way dont feel confident in any sort of alliance with the FPM anymore. I lost that feeling of confidence when you threw out every principle to stage a public campaign of calumny against the resistance for material reward regarding sel3ata. There is no guaranty anyone can take your word reliable. What sort of faith can we have in such a people and country? You didnt find it okay to quietly settle your differences with your ally. You staged a public campaign of calumny. We as a community in a sectarian country haven't gained anything from that MoU, other than being told it is okay for us to defend the country and die for its sake. You reap every material gain on the other hand. You get the presidency thanks to Hezballah, and Berri who shut the parliament. You got back Christian representation from Hariri. You get projects approved even through a blackmailing campaign.

So what do I get in return as a Shia citizen in this God forsaken country? I cant even get employment because of my sect and in order not to upset your minority status and offend your insecure and sensitive feelings like a little girl in her period. Whose fault is that? You guys look for trouble and then act as if others are the troubelsome ones. But you are.

For Basil to get approval to become president, the concession he'd have to give to Hezballah and Amal must be huge. We have to be convinced again why we are supporting him after his many unguarded utterances and mistakes. I had convince in Aoun. I cant say I have the same confidence in Basil. Otherwise, I see no reason not to have someone else. Sorry Nasrallah may not agree with my opinion, but that is what I think and believe.

dyyyy

dyyyy

Well before talking about federalism and Taef and all this christian/Muslim division.

Tell me if I'm wrong, When there's an open position in the state, you don't get it because you're a Christian or a Muslim. You get it because you're close to Bassil, close to Berri, close to HA.

We've all seen it in front of our eyes where family members start to make calls to see if they know someone who knows someone who's remotely close to a zaaimm to have a chance to be accepted, and you stay forever indebted to this person.

This is the country you're craving to live in?
    Rooting for the person you want to be at the mercy of?

Steven Gerrard

Steven Gerrard

Well before talking about federalism and Taef and all this christian/Muslim division.

Tell me if I'm wrong, When there's an open position in the state, you don't get it because you're a Christian or a Muslim. You get it because you're close to Bassil, close to Berri, close to HA.

We've all seen it in front of our eyes where family members start to make calls to see if they know someone who knows someone who's remotely close to a zaaimm to have a chance to be accepted, and you stay forever indebted to this person.

This is the country you're craving to live in?
    Rooting for the person you want to be at the mercy of?
    This is even true for private schools! lol, if you want to get into International College (IC) next to AUB for example, biddak wasta ma3 Berri, etc...

actually, this is true for everything in Lebanon. If you know someone who knows a za3im, chances are you will get what you want.

What's funny is that when Nohad Mashnouq was interior minister and was up for the parliamentary elections he went to many Beiruti families asking them to vote for him in exchange for their demands. One of my friends who applied for fumé windows license for his car got his application prioritized and accepted after he voted for Mashnouq LOL.

Even during the 1st and 2nd evacuation of Lebanese from covid hit areas you needed either a wasta from Berri or Bassil to get a seat on the airplane (I know this for a fact from a friend of mine in Dubai).

This whole Muslim/Christian don't get a long is a load of BS. As long as Lebanon is under the control of mafia/feudal lords you will always try to get some wasta from those lords to be able to live and work comfortably in this country.

Last edited:
    Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    This is even true for private schools! lol, if you want to get into International College (IC) next to AUB for example, biddak wasta ma3 Berri, etc...

actually, this is true for everything in Lebanon. If you know someone who knows a za3im, chances are you will get what you want.

What's funny is that when Nohad Mashnouq was interior minister and was up for the parliamentary elections he went to many Beiruti families asking them to vote for him in exchange for their demands. One of my friends who applied for fumé windows license for his car got his application prioritized and accepted after he voted for Mashnouq LOL.

Even during the 1st and 2nd evacuation of Lebanese from covid hit areas you needed either a wasta from Berri or Bassil to get a seat on the airplane (I know this for a fact from a friend of mine in Dubai).

This whole Muslim/Christian don't get a long is a load of BS. As long as Lebanon is under the control of mafia/feudal lords you will always try to get some wasta from those lords to be able to live and work comfortably in this country.
    The entire division is being perpetrated by the feudal leaders who want to have a stranglehold on the people till eternity. When they mention federalism, ask them for referendum. They dont want to hear what the people think or want. They want to impose on the people to serve their selfish and tight interests and those of their sheepish followers. I dont follow any za3im. And I hope Lebanese will start filing lawsuits in international courts against them and their family members to get them arrested for all their crimes, whether economic, political or violent crimes. Their foreign assets should also be confiscated. They are ill gotten wealth. We cant get justice within Lebanon against these criminals ruling from 1992 and from 2005 also. They're all criminals and dont care about the citizenry. They only have their followers in mind and those followers are like dogs who are happy with the crumbs. The reason half of the population wont/dont vote.

NAFAR

NAFAR

Legendary Member
    This is not a decision for only you to make. We are living supposedly in a country and not in a prison with your patriarch as the gatekeeper.

I want Berri to speed up the process of fully implementing the Taef accord and uprooting the confessional system. Let's see how you will resist that. When you do, then that's the end of the Taef accord and back to civil war. We have a roadmap that ended the civil and calls for a civil state. But instead, you want to have a disintegrated country to suit your sectarian urges. If you are too big to live like ordinary citizens, then you are parasites and you should be fought. No sugarcoating is needed here when you openly want to master others and condemn them to eternal slavery under your tutelage and whims and caprices fashioned as concepts and systems.

You want federalism or whatever form of sharmata, be my guest. Lets conduct a national census and hold a referendum. If not swallow your defeat in the civil war and move on. Dont mistake the magnanimity of others to coexist with your colonialist schemes as weakness or dumbness. Dont be idiots.

And yes, I'm also tired of Hezballah giving in to your desires. What have the Shia gained from your MoU? What have we gained from this godforsaken country other than always sacrificing our blood? For what? Just the right to carry arms to defend the country that belongs to all of us and die. Do you carry weapons to defend the country? Do you die for the sake of the country? If we must be blackmailed for carrying out a national duty, then we are really stupid for accepting that or maybe you think we are.. Daesh should have been allowed and given easy passage into the areas of others, when they were roaming on the border areas. Let others have a feeling of what it means to be under threat. You sleep comfortable in your beds while others die for you. And that is still used for political manipulations. You guys dont have shame. You dont have values. I, as a Shia who's not affiliated with any party by the way dont feel confident in any sort of alliance with the FPM anymore. I lost that feeling of confidence when you threw out every principle to stage a public campaign of calumny against the resistance for material reward regarding sel3ata. There is no guaranty anyone can take your word reliable. What sort of faith can we have in such a people and country? You didnt find it okay to quietly settle your differences with your ally. You staged a public campaign of calumny. We as a community in a sectarian country haven't gained anything from that MoU, other than being told it is okay for us to defend the country and die for its sake. You reap every material gain on the other hand. You get the presidency thanks to Hezballah, and Berri who shut the parliament. You got back Christian representation from Hariri. You get projects approved even through a blackmailing campaign.

So what do I get in return as a Shia citizen in this God forsaken country? I cant even get employment because of my sect and in order not to upset your minority status and offend your insecure and sensitive feelings like a little girl in her period. Whose fault is that? You guys look for trouble and then act as if others are the troubelsome ones. But you are.

For Basil to get approval to become president, the concession he'd have to give to Hezballah and Amal must be huge. We have to be convinced again why we are supporting him after his many unguarded utterances and mistakes. I had convince in Aoun. I cant say I have the same confidence in Basil. Otherwise, I see no reason not to have someone else. Sorry Nasrallah may not agree with my opinion, but that is what I think and believe.
    يا خي هدا ثريد بخصنا نحن الانعزيلين الطائفين الامبريلين يلي عضمنا أزرق وملاحظتنا على قائدنا الصهيوني......إنت شو خصك فايت بل عرض

[]

Last edited by a moderator:
    Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I stopped at patriarch As the gatekeeper, because you should also be reminded that we don’t live in a country where your Sayyed is the gatekeeper... so better stay quiet you have no leg to stand on.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I stopped at patriarch As the gatekeeper, because you should also be reminded that we don’t live in a country where your Sayyed is the gatekeeper... so better stay quiet you have no leg to stand on.
    "My sayyid" leads the most popular political party in the country. Your patriarch is just a حشور