FPMers, where do you think Bassil messed up?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
"My sayyid" leads the most popular political party in the country. Your patriarch is just a حشور
I don’t give a sh!t, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The more hachour the patriarch, thé more a terrorist your sayyid

• Advertisement
  • Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I don’t give a sh!t, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. The more hachour the patriarch, thé more a terrorist your sayyid
    Lol...tell bou wej bi na22it sam to form a political party. He should stop making noise with his coarse voice every sunday. Shu bishe3.

You guys dont want to hear the truth. Once you are told the bitter truth, you resort to bickering and insults. Sorry. You cant change facts. Tell him to form a political party. But still, you wont follow that party. Just like you wont follow kernet shahwan. It isnt my fault. Blame your choices and your reality.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Lol...tell bou wej bi na22it sam to form a political party. He should stop making noise with his coarse voice every sunday. Shu bishe3.

You guys dont want to hear the truth. Once you are told the bitter truth, you resort to bickering and insults. Sorry. You cant change facts. Tell him to form a political party. But still, you wont follow that party. Just like you wont follow kernet shahwan. It isnt my fault. Blame your choices and your reality.
    Whom and what other people follow is not your concern. I’ve had enough of your holier than thou attitude... and btw, you have been spewing profanities left right and center because you don’t agree with some people or some political parties, fa go look in the mirror and preach to yourself, no one else is buying your [email protected] While at it, go tell your terrorist nasrallah to form a resistance in Palestine.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Whom and what other people follow is not your concern. I’ve had enough of your holier than thou attitude... and btw, you have been spewing profanities left right and center because you don’t agree with some people or some political parties, fa go look in the mirror and preach to yourself, no one else is buying your [email protected] While at it, go tell your terrorist nasrallah to form a resistance in Palestine.
    This resistance is in and from Lebanon and will remain forever. W ballet el ba7er. You should've listened to the just concluded speech of my Sayyid and think. You are profane. You are all worked up for a simple reason: Lebanese people irrespective of their sectarian affiliations have right to employment. Mr Basil should not play politics with that. It is not acceptable. Even if our leaders don't raise their voice and they dont turn this issue into a political battle for whatever considerations and alliances, we the ordinary people are not happy about this and we wont keep quiet. You will remain the sectarian and racist party of a rotten sectarian system stealing the right of employment of citizens for sectarian considerations, if you dont change. I am assuming you are an FPMer. And this resistance will continue on this land whether the enemy or the friend likes it or doesnt like it. Even if it means badna ned3as 3a albak w aleb ghayrak.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This resistance is in and from Lebanon and will remain forever. W ballet el ba7er. You should've listened to the just concluded speech of my Sayyid and think. You are profane. You are all worked up for a simple reason: Lebanese people irrespective of their sectarian affiliations have right to employment. Mr Basil should not play politics with that. It is not acceptable. Even if our leaders don't raise their voice and they dont turn this issue into a political battle for whatever considerations and alliances, we the ordinary people are not happy about this and we wont keep quiet. You will remain the sectarian and racist party of a rotten sectarian system stealing the right of employment of citizens for sectarian considerations.
    You and your sayyid can go stuff your holier than thou attitude where the sun doesn’t shine.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    WATCH FROM 4:26 MINUTE - FPM IS "THE MOST SECTARIAN PARTY IN LEBANON" :

Firstly, Kermit the 2teish wasn't his usual frog self this time, clearly shooting at Diab didn't excite him much as to make him hysterically shake and gesticulate.

As for Bassil, do you or do you not recognize yourself, your sect's major parties along with a majority of your community as people who once called themselves ma7roumeen from your citizenship's rights? Therefore rejected, and still do, the very state and its institutions you belong to and went for own self governance under the spiritual, military and political leadership of Iranian theocrats, the establishers of institutionalized sectarianism on earth? And with the help of Syrians and by means of war managed to reverse the political and institutionalized sectarian imbalance to your favor?

Isn't Bassil now doing, on his own and though peaceful means, what the combined forces of the shia and sunni communities leaders did through war and military foreign aid?

7abibi Rachel, with or without Aoun or Geagea at the helm, without the salient touch Christians add to its canvas, Lebanon, and your Lebanese life, would look a little more depressing on few more levels. Also, think of them Christians as being the one standing firewall that separates you and sunni from each others necks.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Firstly, Kermit the 2teish wasn't his usual frog self this time, clearly shooting at Diab didn't excite him much as to make him hysterically shake and gesticulate.

As for Bassil, do you or do you not recognize yourself, your sect's major parties along with a majority of your community as people who once called themselves ma7roumeen from your citizenship's rights? Therefore rejected, and still do, the very state and its institutions you belong to and went for own self governance under the spiritual, military and political leadership of Iranian theocrats, the establishers of institutionalized sectarianism on earth? And with the help of Syrians and by means of war managed to reverse the political and institutionalized sectarian imbalance to your favor?

Isn't Bassil now doing, on his own and though peaceful means, what the combined forces of the shia and sunni communities leaders did through war and military foreign aid?

7abibi Rachel, with or without Aoun or Geagea at the helm, without the salient touch Christians add to its canvas, Lebanon, and your Lebanese life, would look a little more depressing on few more levels. Also, think of them Christians as being the one standing firewall that separates you and sunni from each others necks.
    I dont understand your point. All the preaching to cover up for the racism expressed by your leader. At least, have the human decency to admit that his approach is/was wrong.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I dont understand your point. All the preaching to cover up for the racism expressed by your leader. At least, have the human decency to admit that his approach is/was wrong.
    FYI, for my peace of mind at home I have no leader but my wife.
    Secondly, I asked why your 3aweel over someone expressing in solo the same "racism" your leaders expressed in stereo during decades?
    Thirdly, thank Bassil for his frail attempt at preserving.. you, yes you, for the reasons I already explained.
    When you stop living in a sectarian country, cm by cm ruled with sectarian yardsticks, come cry a Litani on my shoulder.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This is even true for private schools! lol, if you want to get into International College (IC) next to AUB for example, biddak wasta ma3 Berri, etc...

actually, this is true for everything in Lebanon. If you know someone who knows a za3im, chances are you will get what you want.

What's funny is that when Nohad Mashnouq was interior minister and was up for the parliamentary elections he went to many Beiruti families asking them to vote for him in exchange for their demands. One of my friends who applied for fumé windows license for his car got his application prioritized and accepted after he voted for Mashnouq LOL.

Even during the 1st and 2nd evacuation of Lebanese from covid hit areas you needed either a wasta from Berri or Bassil to get a seat on the airplane (I know this for a fact from a friend of mine in Dubai).

This whole Muslim/Christian don't get a long is a load of BS. As long as Lebanon is under the control of mafia/feudal lords you will always try to get some wasta from those lords to be able to live and work comfortably in this country.
    And what causes this is sectarianism.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Say whatever you like. I dont have time to reply a silly sore loser and give you the title you deserve.
    Sore loser? 😂 you really don’t get it... there is no party that will come out winning and another losing... your flagrant superiority complex, mixed with an unhealthy dose of hypocrisy, make you the last one to utter a word. Just remember, in your darkest hour, you can only latch on to those closest to you. If you have anyone else left. Now begone

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Sore loser? 😂 you really don’t get it... there is no party that will come out winning and another losing... your flagrant superiority complex, mixed with an unhealthy dose of hypocrisy, make you the last one to utter a word. Just remember, in your darkest hour, you can only latch on to those closest to you. If you have anyone else left. Now begone
    No superiority complex and no hypocrisy. Tell your midget leader to stop his racist sectarianism while he claims to lead a secular party. That is where the hypocrisy is.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    No superiority complex and no hypocrisy. Tell your midget leader to stop his racist sectarianism while he claims to lead a secular party. That is where the hypocrisy is.
    I have no leader, now you go tell your first leader, the terrorist, to stop his reckless sectarianism and trying to make decisions on behalf of everybody, while protecting crooks and criminals, and tell your second leader, the big crook, to return the billions he stole.
    You, your HA and your Amal, are the very definition of hypocrisy and superiority complex

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I have no leader, now you go tell your first leader, the terrorist, to stop his reckless sectarianism and trying to make decisions on behalf of everybody, while protecting crooks and criminals, and tell your second leader, the big crook, to return the billions he stole.
    You, your HA and your Amal, are the very definition of hypocrisy and superiority complex
    If you have no leader, why are you bothered and throwing insults like a mad person? You have completely lost your senses only because I called out the sectarian midget. Everytime someone points out your shortcomings, you guys become frantic and deflect to whataboutism and talking about this or that person. Again, this thread is about your sectarian midget. Tell him we dont live in an apartheid state where certain Lebanese individuals would be denied employment because they are from certain religious groups. He should feel ashamed. Is this the person who wants to become president? If he continues in this way, bring a million Frangieh and we dont want a single sectarian midget. Do you think you own the country or what?

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    If you have no leader, why are you bothered and throwing insults like a mad person? You have completely lost your senses only because I called out the sectarian midget. Everytime someone points out your shortcomings, you guys become frantic and deflect to whataboutism and talking about this or that person. Again, this thread is about your sectarian midget. Tell him we dont live in an apartheid state where certain Lebanese individuals would be denied employment because they are from certain religious groups. He should feel ashamed. Is this the person who wants to become president? If he continues in this way, bring a million Frangieh and we dont want a single sectarian midget. Do you think you own the country or what?
    Because you are such a hypocrite trying to act all holier than thou and giving lessons on patriotism and constitution and whatnot... when you stop acting all high and mighty we can perhaps engage in a different discussion. So long as you insist on your hypocritical way, This is all you will get. You don’t own the country and you don’t get to decide who is elected to any position. You vote like every other person and that’s it.
    Bunch of terrorist crooks and hypocrites

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Because you are such a hypocrite trying to act all holier than thou and giving lessons on patriotism and constitution and whatnot... when you stop acting all high and mighty we can perhaps engage in a different discussion. So long as you insist on your hypocritical way, This is all you will get. You don’t own the country and you don’t get to decide who is elected to any position. You vote like every other person and that’s it.
    Bunch of terrorist crooks and hypocrites
    Hahaha...you sound so hurt. Only because your racist leader is called on his racism. Judge the message, not the messenger. When he stood being racist then perhaps we can applaud him. Until then, I will criticize him. And you can cry me a river.

Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hahaha...you sound so hurt. Only because your racist leader is called on his racism. Judge the message, not the messenger. When he stood being racist then perhaps we can applaud him. Until then, I will criticize him. And you can cry me a river.
    Not hurt at all, I couldn’t care less for any leader, from Bassil to nasrallah. You on the other hand don’t hide your very extreme butthurt whenever nasrallah is caler out on hypocrisy and terrorism, or berri on theft and sectarianism, or you on all of the above :)
    And your response is quite typical: bravado and holier than thou preaching

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    Not hurt at all, I couldn’t care less for any leader, from Bassil to nasrallah. You on the other hand don’t hide your very extreme butthurt whenever nasrallah is caler out on hypocrisy and terrorism, or berri on theft and sectarianism, or you on all of the above :)
    And your response is quite typical: bravado and holier than thou preaching
    Habibi, when someone is wrong, call them out. Basil is a ****ing racist. He doesnt even hide it. He must stop his racism. Simple. Let him stop it and we wont criticize him. When you spot Berri or Nasrallah being racist, I would join your call. This thread is about where the midget has messed up. His racism which he often times he publicly expresses to excite the neanderthal instincts of his racist base is wrong and a mess up.