FPMers, where do you think Bassil messed up?

• Advertisement
  • Walidos

Walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Habibi, when someone is wrong, call them out. Basil is a ****ing racist. He doesnt even hide it. He must stop his racism. Simple. Let him stop it and we wont criticize him. When you spot Berri or Nasrallah being racist, I would join your call. This thread is about where the midget has messed up. His racism which he often times he publicly expresses to excite the neanderthal instincts of his racist base is wrong and a mess up.
    You are wrong, there, I’m calling you out. Your terrorist nasrallah and crook berri need to stop being selectively sectarian and stop trying to circumvent the choice of other lebanese. The country And the decision doesn’t belong to them or you alone.

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    You are wrong, there, I’m calling you out. Your terrorist nasrallah and crook berri need to stop being selectively sectarian and stop trying to circumvent the choice of other lebanese. The country And the decision doesn’t belong to them or you alone.
    #SayNoToRacism

Go to the appropriate thread and call out anyone you like. Stop sounding hurt.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I stopped at patriarch As the gatekeeper, because you should also be reminded that we don’t live in a country where your Sayyed is the gatekeeper... so better stay quiet you have no leg to stand on.
    Yes, you do.
    FPM spent the last 15 years making Nasrallah king.

Robin Hood

Robin Hood

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I can't stand his arrogance.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Habibi, when someone is wrong, call them out. Basil is a ****ing racist. He doesnt even hide it. He must stop his racism. Simple. Let him stop it and we wont criticize him. When you spot Berri or Nasrallah being racist, I would join your call. This thread is about where the midget has messed up. His racism which he often times he publicly expresses to excite the neanderthal instincts of his racist base is wrong and a mess up.
    You're an A-rab just like him. How is he racist?

@Orangina let it be known to the world that I just defended Bassil.

EDIT: متل ما بيقول المتل، انا وخيي عابن عمي وانا وابن عمي عالغريب. هالمجوسي غريب

Orangina

Orangina

Legendary Member

EDIT: متل ما بيقول المتل، انا وخيي عابن عمي وانا وابن عمي عالغريب. هالمجوسي غريب
    too much emotions... am speechless

كلامك مسيل للدموع

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Racism is nowadays used as an umbrella term that encompasses many others.
    I think Rafidi meant to call Bassil xenophobic and sectarian.

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    and I think you agree with @Rafidi
    Bassil believes that jobs must be given according to a religious quota, not one's merit.
    That's the very definition of sectarian, no?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    الرئاسة لا تمر بمعراب

هيك كانت ستي تقول... وانا بصدق ستي
    It's OK, we'll meet the ri2asa 3al kou3 and we'll go together to Baabda.