• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

FPMers, where do you think Bassil messed up?

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Habibi, when someone is wrong, call them out. Basil is a ****ing racist. He doesnt even hide it. He must stop his racism. Simple. Let him stop it and we wont criticize him. When you spot Berri or Nasrallah being racist, I would join your call. This thread is about where the midget has messed up. His racism which he often times he publicly expresses to excite the neanderthal instincts of his racist base is wrong and a mess up.
You are wrong, there, I’m calling you out. Your terrorist nasrallah and crook berri need to stop being selectively sectarian and stop trying to circumvent the choice of other lebanese. The country And the decision doesn’t belong to them or you alone.

Rafidi

Legendary Member
You are wrong, there, I’m calling you out. Your terrorist nasrallah and crook berri need to stop being selectively sectarian and stop trying to circumvent the choice of other lebanese. The country And the decision doesn’t belong to them or you alone.

#SayNoToRacism

Go to the appropriate thread and call out anyone you like. Stop sounding hurt.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I stopped at patriarch As the gatekeeper, because you should also be reminded that we don’t live in a country where your Sayyed is the gatekeeper... so better stay quiet you have no leg to stand on.

Yes, you do.
FPM spent the last 15 years making Nasrallah king.

الحج موكي

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Habibi, when someone is wrong, call them out. Basil is a ****ing racist. He doesnt even hide it. He must stop his racism. Simple. Let him stop it and we wont criticize him. When you spot Berri or Nasrallah being racist, I would join your call. This thread is about where the midget has messed up. His racism which he often times he publicly expresses to excite the neanderthal instincts of his racist base is wrong and a mess up.

You're an A-rab just like him. How is he racist?

@Orangina let it be known to the world that I just defended Bassil.

EDIT: متل ما بيقول المتل، انا وخيي عابن عمي وانا وابن عمي عالغريب. هالمجوسي غريب

Orangina

Legendary Member

EDIT: متل ما بيقول المتل، انا وخيي عابن عمي وانا وابن عمي عالغريب. هالمجوسي غريب

too much emotions... am speechless

كلامك مسيل للدموع

GrumpForTrump

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Racism is nowadays used as an umbrella term that encompasses many others.
I think Rafidi meant to call Bassil xenophobic and sectarian.