News France, Germany and Italy elections 2017/2018, where is Europe going?

The elections in France and Germany will be won by:

• The Right

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • The Left

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The Extreme Right

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • The Extreme Left

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Advertisement
  • Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Why are you targetting the Harely Davidson folks? Look closer to you...they could be in a sharp suit or a pretty dress as much as on a motorcycle. Look past the appearances and you will see it's no superstition. Evil really exists, and it's not hidden somewhere in a dragon's cave; it is all around you. The more you deny its existence, the more vulnerable you are to it.
    i'm just following the stereotypes, i admire the harley folks

As for the second part of your post

Evil and greed is just human nature, you might attribute it or link it to something supernatural manipulating the people around you, i see it as a manifestation of the complex human mind.

Was the devil controlling those teenagers into mass shootings in American schools? You yourself blamed it on the cultural backgrounds these people came from.
    'The bigger picture' as you called it
    and i do agree with you on that one ;)

Isabella

The Queen Of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    i'm just following the stereotypes, i admire the harley folks

As for the second part of your post

Evil and greed is just human nature, you might attribute it or link it to something supernatural manipulating the people around you, i see it as a manifestation of the complex human mind.

Was the devil controlling those teenagers into mass shootings in American schools? You yourself blamed it on the cultural backgrounds these people came from.
    'The bigger picture' as you called it
    and i do agree with you on that one ;)
    I can't take you seriously with this avatar! :lol: never change it though it's freaking perfect!

Iron Maiden

Cute! European commissioners backtrack and apologize for their ridiculous soviet style directives threats they made towards italy. Seems like they lerned from Brexit #Impressed

All below stories are fom reuters

Also seems more funding towards immigration hit countries to be made! Genius bureaucrats are genius!

gramsci

Legendary Member
    The 5SM + lega govern was approved ..
    The minister which had the veto of the president for economy paolo savona , he is now minister of the EU affairs :D ..
    The funny part now , this is a video message for the 5 star movement leader in german :D ..the show will start