• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France - terrorist attacks [Priest killed in Rouen church attack]

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Your point ???

Such scenes is wrong, offensive, anti social and smack of cultural terrorism , regardless where it was taken

Yes, I find the spread of such clothing (because of the ideology they represent) offensive. My point was simply that the location that was photoshoped is not the same as the actual location the picture was taken in.

There are enough negatives to be said about the burka, as is. It's not necessary to resort to dishonest methods like photoshoping pictures. If anything, such dishonest methods give the other side ammunition to dismiss the anti-burka side as liars, when the anti-burka side has enough legitimate arguments to support their stances.

Anyway, people get fooled by photoshoped pictures all the time. It's not a crime ya Hanna. The person in the wrong is the one who photoshoped the picture. But the rest of us should be careful and try to verify our sources, as much as possible.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I do not see it like this.

It's definitely not a sight to behold, but they still have right to dress anyway they like.

Covering your face should not be allowed for security purposes.

Sometimes, religious freedoms need to take a backseat to more important considerations. For example, France has banned the burka while Britain has not, and it looks like the French were right to do so.

Caught on camera: bomb plot suspect disguised in a burka day after July 21

Caught on camera: bomb plot suspect disguised in a burka day after July 21 | UK news | The Guardian

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Are they all arrested for indecent exposure?

Based on my research so far, the original photo is from 2007.

The events that come up when you look for incidents at Paddington Green police station in 2007 are: a Muslims against Crusaders rally, and a protest against the arrest of Al Muhajiroun members.

Ya3ni, if the photo was taken during one of these two events, the implication is even worse than what the photoshop picture suggested.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Do you consider nudist slutwalks as offensive anti social cultural terrorism as well ?

Of. Course not
They can be illegal or frowned upon for now, but definitely not terrorism

For now, Islamists and their sick social behavior are considered terrorism and offensive to humanity
Did I make myself clear :).

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Yes, I find the spread of such clothing (because of the ideology they represent) offensive. My point was simply that the location that was photoshoped is not the same as the actual location the picture was taken in.

There are enough negatives to be said about the burka, as is. It's not necessary to resort to dishonest methods like photoshoping pictures. If anything, such dishonest methods give the other side ammunition to dismiss the anti-burka side as liars, when the anti-burka side has enough legitimate arguments to support their stances.

Anyway, people get fooled by photoshoped pictures all the time. It's not a crime ya Hanna. The person in the wrong is the one who photoshoped the picture. But the rest of us should be careful and try to verify our sources, as much as possible.

To me the photo is genuine for the simple reason, it's about Islamists gathering outside their natural habitat
Teh details are minor
As I see all the Islamists as one oumma and one people .

Hey , that's how they want to be seen anyway :)
the location is photoshopped , but not the actual gathering
The oddity is in the gathering itself

Dirty Dragon

Of. Course not
They can be illegal or frowned upon for now, but definitely not terrorism

For now, Islamists and their sick social behavior are considered terrorism and offensive to humanity
Did I make myself clear :).

Whatever justification you can apply to groups of Burka women gathering to make a statement as "cultural terrorism" can also be applied to the nudist slut walks. Both go against the dominant culture.

You made it clear you propagate irrational hatred and phobia of anything Islamic by spamming every thread.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Whatever justification you can apply to groups of Burka women gathering to make a statement as "cultural terrorism" can also be applied to the nudist slut walks. Both go against the dominant culture.

You made it clear you propagate irrational hatred and phobia of anything Islamic by spamming every thread.

No dear
A nude slut is not going to your home and terrosimg it and killing in the name of Allah or what ever
No dear

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
Looks like Melenchon is going to get my vote this time.
France is not for the Hannas

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
“The decision was taken because the man refused to swear on the constitution before taking up Italian citizenship, arguing that his ultra-conservative Salafist Islam beliefs were “fully incompatible” with Italy’s fundamental laws.”

This imam’s assertion needs to be investigated more generally, in Italy and all of Europe and North America. If Sharia is indeed “fully incompatible” with Western law, is it really wise to keep importing large numbers of people who believe in it?

“Italy expels Muslim cleric who refused to accept gender parity,” DPA, September 8, 2016:

A Moroccan man who served as a “stand-in imam” in a mosque in northern Italy was forcibly repatriated home because he refused to accept Italian constitutional rights such as gender parity, Interior Minister Angelino Alfano said Thursday….

The latest case concerns a 33-year-old who acted as secretary of the Muslim Community of Treviso, an industrial town in north-east Italy about 40 kilometres north of Venice. He was put on a plane to Casablanca late on Wednesday, the minister said.

The decision was taken because the man refused to swear on the constitution before taking up Italian citizenship, arguing that his ultra-conservative Salafist Islam beliefs were “fully incompatible” with Italy’s fundamental laws.

He denounced Italian laws as “‘a collection of sins upon sins’ such as, for example, parity between men and women,” Alfano said.

The minister has for weeks been publicizing an anti-radicalization campaign for Muslim preachers, which should lead to new rules requiring them to study Italian rules and customs and deliver their sermons in Italian.

“We are working to create a new model of imam, which we could call ‘Italian imam,'” Alfano told the Libero newspaper in July, expressing concern that current Muslim clerics in Italy are all foreign-trained “and therefore have different values from us and sometimes radical inclinations.”

This won’t work. But at least the Italians are coming closer to recognizing the problem.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

Hahaha

Losing battle bro , losing battle
We shall prevail :) time is on our side
And with Islamists terror being a second nature , the job is easy

Enjoy

Muslims arrested over Notre Dame Cathedral jihad bomb plot

SEPTEMBER 8, 2016 5:35 PM BY ROBERT SPENCER5 COMMENTS

“Her father has told officers that she was ‘radicalised as a teenager’, and had expressed the wish to go and fight with Isis abroad.”

Prevented from going to join the Islamic State, she opted to wage jihad in Paris. I have warned about this many times. There will be many, many other jihadis who, prevented from going to Syria, will make the same decision.

“BREAKING NEWS: Female terror suspect gunned down by French police and two others arrested after officer stabbed during special forces raid,” by Peter Allen, MailOnline, September 8, 2016:

A ‘fanatical and radicalised’ female terrorist suspect was gunned down by French police tonight after stabbing an officer during a police special forces raid.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

We'll see if his decedents can stay "indifferent to religion" and avoid civil war if, one day, islamists grow enough in numbers to impose some of their ways on French society by claiming that it is their "democratic right" to vote some of their backwardness into law.

Far-right fascists might be dangerous, but so are oblivious and short-sighted far-left hippies.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
“The decision was taken because the man refused to swear on the constitution before taking up Italian citizenship, arguing that his ultra-conservative Salafist Islam beliefs were “fully incompatible” with Italy’s fundamental laws.”

This imam’s assertion needs to be investigated more generally, in Italy and all of Europe and North America. If Sharia is indeed “fully incompatible” with Western law, is it really wise to keep importing large numbers of people who believe in it?

“Italy expels Muslim cleric who refused to accept gender parity,” DPA, September 8, 2016:

A Moroccan man who served as a “stand-in imam” in a mosque in northern Italy was forcibly repatriated home because he refused to accept Italian constitutional rights such as gender parity, Interior Minister Angelino Alfano said Thursday….

The latest case concerns a 33-year-old who acted as secretary of the Muslim Community of Treviso, an industrial town in north-east Italy about 40 kilometres north of Venice. He was put on a plane to Casablanca late on Wednesday, the minister said.

The decision was taken because the man refused to swear on the constitution before taking up Italian citizenship, arguing that his ultra-conservative Salafist Islam beliefs were “fully incompatible” with Italy’s fundamental laws.

He denounced Italian laws as “‘a collection of sins upon sins’ such as, for example, parity between men and women,” Alfano said.

The minister has for weeks been publicizing an anti-radicalization campaign for Muslim preachers, which should lead to new rules requiring them to study Italian rules and customs and deliver their sermons in Italian.

“We are working to create a new model of imam, which we could call ‘Italian imam,'” Alfano told the Libero newspaper in July, expressing concern that current Muslim clerics in Italy are all foreign-trained “and therefore have different values from us and sometimes radical inclinations.”

This won’t work. But at least the Italians are coming closer to recognizing the problem.

Totally rational and justifiable move by Italian authorities.

Silence

Orange Room Supporter
We'll see if his decedents can stay "indifferent to religion" and avoid civil war if, one day, islamists grow enough in numbers to impose some of their ways on French society by claiming that it is their "democratic right" to vote some of their backwardness into law.

Far-right fascists might be dangerous, but so are oblivious and short-sighted far-left hippies.
"Far Left hippies" ! LOL we're in 2016 and you sound like Nixon.
This planet can definitely use a good smoke, I have some in my VW van if you're around