Announcements Freedom of Speech on this Forum.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I have been a member on this forum since 2008, it is my second home and same for many others regardless of their political affiliation.
This Forum provide a huge capacity of freedom of speech, More than any Radio station or any TV station or any newspaper in Lebanon if not in the Middle east.

For the past Year we have seen many on the forum who support foreign fighters/terrorist against their fellow Lebanese.This is not acceptable, and this is not Freedom of speech.
You cannot support terrorists who are coming to chose my way of living and force me to live on their way same as what happened in Syria Libia Iraq and many other counties who were swiped away from the so called Arab spring.
Freedom of Speech stop when someone support those who are coming to invade us and forcing on us how to pray, what to eat how to party how we cut our hair, who to worship, who to support and who not to support.
I dont give a rat for those who say that Ersal battle with the Lebanese army was a play from HA to trap the LA.
I dont give a rat for those who say that because of HA interference in Syria, some terrorists are invading us in retaliation.
All I care is that a bunch of retards are invading us and another bunch on this very forum are supporting those and discrediting those who are fighting for Lebanon to stay away from what happened in iraq and syria and at least stay on its feet. Criticizing the LA and HA is something and supporting the terrorist against LA and HA is something else that cannot be tolerated either by me or by many forumers.

I do really appreciate what the admins and mods are doing to keep this forum kicking and in a good shape, however I also appreciate to consider what I wrote above as Im not only speaking in my name but in the name of many here who feel the same.

• Advertisement
  • PFC

PFC

Legendary Member
    You just missed that some are supporting Israel ... And an Israeli is threatening to bomb Dahieh ... If this is freedom of speech,i am all for a dictatorship

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Supporting foreign terrorists?

Thats only happening in your mind.

Just because some people are not supporting some local terrorists doesn't mean their supporting foreign terrorists.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You just missed that some are supporting Israel ... And an Israeli is threatening to bomb Dahieh ... If this is freedom of speech,i am all for a dictatorship
    Same goes for those as well.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Supporting foreign terrorists?

Thats only happening in your mind.

Just because some people are not supporting some local terrorists doesn't mean their supporting foreign terrorists.
    Do you consider the Lebanese army as a Local terrorist?

Lebanese Pride

Lebanese Pride

Orange Room Supporter
    Do you consider the Lebanese army as a Local terrorist?
    There you go making shit up again and putting words in other posters mouth, FPMers have lost all ability of critical thinking and logic, that would explain you staying with the same person that literally made a 180 turn within a few days just because he thought that it would give him a better chance of getting to baabda.

Joe tayyar

Joe tayyar

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    There you go making shit up again and putting words in other posters mouth, FPMers have lost all ability of critical thinking and logic, that would explain you staying with the same person that literally made a 180 turn within a few days just because he thought that it would give him a better chance of getting to baabda.
    I wont dig all your posts, but just recently, when Faisal Qasem spoke badly about the LA, all you did was supporting him against the LA and those who were there to prove a point.

Your posts ma iloun la ta3meh wala lon and this is not freedom of speech, you are dragging this forum to a low level.

My last post for you, Yalli ba3do!

Picasso

Picasso

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    I disagree. The forum is simply projecting reality, facts which we encounter in our daily life.

Why to hide from reality by silencing those who live among us, yet they don't share with us the same aspirations, not only the political ones regarding a sovereign Lebanon, but even the social code of conduct, or their type of characters swinging between the claimed and the hidden! The result is simply a society made up of people who are not only far from united, but also having malicious intentions towards each other.

By projecting this reality, we can start the journey of discovering ourselves, do we really know who we are or what we want from the country, from each other or the world?

Those whom you want to silence are living among us, with their opposite convictions to ours in political, social or religious matters. Those who want to merge Lebanon into their Umma, who understand religion in a suffocating way, a way that only paves the way towards more hypocrisy and double-faced behavior. Is Daesh really an exception? are they really isolated and unpopular in the Muslim World and in Lebanon. Let us not hide behind our fingers!

Are all Lebanese standing behind the Lebanese Army? The shift and transformation starts by uncovering the real facts, the sharp truth! Why would we join those whom we criticize and become like them in hiding the truth, in having double tongues and faces!

We have among us big number of Lebanese who support those terrorist groups, you have people who cheered for the exploding cars in Dahye, people who day and night curse the Lebanese army, they are many and they are Lebanese, they have supported the PLO before then the FSA then now considerable number among them support Daesh or Nusra, what kind of a solution are you suggesting exactly? What would silencing them on the forum achieve?

I say let them speak, and let them speak loudly so the mask could be removed once and for all!

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    I have been a member on this forum since 2008, it is my second home and same for many others regardless of their political affiliation.
    This Forum provide a huge capacity of freedom of speech, More than any Radio station or any TV station or any newspaper in Lebanon if not in the Middle east.

For the past Year we have seen many on the forum who support foreign fighters/terrorist against their fellow Lebanese.This is not acceptable, and this is not Freedom of speech.
    You cannot support terrorists who are coming to chose my way of living and force me to live on their way same as what happened in Syria Libia Iraq and many other counties who were swiped away from the so called Arab spring.
    Freedom of Speech stop when someone support those who are coming to invade us and forcing on us how to pray, what to eat how to party how we cut our hair, who to worship, who to support and who not to support.
    I dont give a rat for those who say that Ersal battle with the Lebanese army was a play from HA to trap the LA.
    I dont give a rat for those who say that because of HA interference in Syria, some terrorists are invading us in retaliation.
    All I care is that a bunch of retards are invading us and another bunch on this very forum are supporting those and discrediting those who are fighting for Lebanon to stay away from what happened in iraq and syria and at least stay on its feet. Criticizing the LA and HA is something and supporting the terrorist against LA and HA is something else that cannot be tolerated either by me or by many forumers.

I do really appreciate what the admins and mods are doing to keep this forum kicking and in a good shape, however I also appreciate to consider what I wrote above as Im not only speaking in my name but in the name of many here who feel the same.
    actually this is also one of the reasons I took a break from the forum.

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    ISIS is on the terrorists list of the whole world. HA, Syria and Iran are seniors on that list. So when someone calls a spade a spade, does it mean they support terrorists?

You bought the lie that HA went to Syria to protect Lebanon. You bought the lie that HA is a liberator. While, I do believe that HA went to protect Assad for sectarian reasons and that was the fuel for the production machine of the Daesh terrorists. The same way I believe that the HA's "resistance" is an Iranian policy to pressure the whole world in their negotiations.

The freedom of speech doesn't work according to your logic and political prostitution. Few years back you were calling Assad the devil and HA the terrorist Iranian tool hijacking Lebanon. The few bucks you got from Iran doesn't change the reality.

You wanna :ban: those who don't think like you?

Rafidi

Rafidi

Legendary Member
    ISIS is on the terrorists list of the whole world. HA, Syria and Iran are seniors on that list. So when someone calls a spade a spade, does it mean they support terrorists?

You bought the lie that HA went to Syria to protect Lebanon. You bought the lie that HA is a liberator. While, I do believe that HA went to protect Assad for sectarian reasons and that was the fuel for the production machine of the Daesh terrorists. The same way I believe that the HA's "resistance" is an Iranian policy to pressure the whole world in their negotiations.

The freedom of speech doesn't work according to your logic and political prostitution. Few years back you were calling Assad the devil and HA the terrorist Iranian tool hijacking Lebanon. The few bucks you got from Iran doesn't change the reality.

your MPs and ministers have to form a government with HA which you call "terrorist". when would you also form a government with ISIL? do you have any shame? of course, HA went into Syria to fight a sectarian war. and so what? f*** you and your type of Sunnis one by one!!! when your terrorists were taking over one Syrian town after the other and slaughtering people for their political views in favor of assad, and because of their alawite/Christian/shia faith, where were you? your very likes in Lebanon were threatening us that after their terrorist allies are done with assad and Syria, it would be our turn in Lebanon. it would be foolish of HA not to preemptively go on the offensive. in fact it is foolish of HA to have waited for 2 years before going to Syria. when your Hariri b****** was sending "milk and blankets" into Syria to cause turmoil, and your fellows were going into Syria to fight, and the Syrian terrorists were roaming in akkar, was HA in Syria? No! you want Lebanon to be a free and open field for your policies, desires and terrorist brothers. it will not happen. let me put it for you in capital letters and let the whole world hear it: LEBANON IS NOT A SUNNI COUNTRY AND NEVER WILL IT BE. arab sunnis should get that into their thick skulls. Lebanon's non-Sunni population is over 70%. you cannot take over this country and you will never. the peaceful Sunnis are peace loving, and they love this country and they want to live with the Shia and Christians and druze. others who want to turn this country into another Bahrain will only do so when you can commit a genocide by killing 70% of Lebanese. but be very sure that you may not succeed to live to see that day. you haven't seen anything yet. when those terrorists encircled in ersal get eradicated in their thousands, you will watch in amazement.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Remember حطام تحت الركام?

Silencing anyone, even a da3eshi mental wreckage like حطام تحت الركام, who uses only words to express his backwardness on a forum, is 7aram according to both common sense and ones own self-respect.

If I resort to brute forcing the shut off of a talking idiot on a forum - instead of lending him / her my deaf ears if I choose to not engage, I am indirectly admitting my inability to beat him with words, logic and arguments, the very tools supposed to be used for communication on a forum.

Slaps are met with fists, sarameh with 2eb2ab and bullets with bazookas.. but words are best met with words.

My Moria Moon

My Moria Moon

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    And welcome back Mehdi soldier, we missed you :)

opium

opium

Are Jabhet Al nusra terrorists? I dare you to answer this.

Amirkani

Amirkani

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Jabhat al-Nusra is less radical than Da3esh... this is their new song :)

Their old one was FSA are less radical than al-Nusra.

And their even older song was Assad regime is shar3i, darouri wa mou2aqqat

Any Syrian in Lebanon is "shar3i wa darouri"... to help them rule Lebanon.

If a Syrian stays in Syria, bi koun akhou shartouta :)

---------------------------------------------

Stormie

Stormie

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    This Forum is a reflection of society. On this forum, you can see some very racist, sexist, and vile comments and "jokes". You can witness shallowness and superficiality. If you limit members to what they can write and not write, you will lose the intelligent and positive posts writing. There are good members who contribute some positive posts, some intelligence, and decency as well. You don't want to lose those for any reason. We need to relax and allow yourself to filter posts, take the good and drop the bad.

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    your MPs and ministers have to form a government with HA which you call "terrorist". when would you also form a government with ISIL? do you have any shame? of course, HA went into Syria to fight a sectarian war. and so what? f*** you and your type of Sunnis one by one!!! when your terrorists were taking over one Syrian town after the other and slaughtering people for their political views in favor of assad, and because of their alawite/Christian/shia faith, where were you? your very likes in Lebanon were threatening us that after their terrorist allies are done with assad and Syria, it would be our turn in Lebanon. when your Hariri b****** was sending "milk and blankets" into Syria to cause turmoil, and your fellows were going into Syria to fight, and the Syrian terrorists were roaming in akkar, was HA in Syria? No! you want Lebanon to be a free and open field for your policies, desires and terrorist brothers. it will not happen. let me put it for you in capital letters and let the whole world hear it: LEBANON IS NOT A SUNNI COUNTRY AND NEVER WILL IT BE. arab sunnis should get that into their thick skulls. Lebanon's non-Sunni population is over 70%. you cannot take over this country and you will never. the peaceful Sunnis are peace loving, and they love this country and they want to live with the Shia and Christians and druze. others who want to turn this country into another Bahrain will only do so when you can commit a genocide by killing 70% of Lebanese. but be very sure that you may not succeed to live to see that day. you haven't seen anything yet. when those terrorists encircled in ersal get eradicated in their thousands, you will watch in amazement.
    If everyone who don't support HA makes him a Daeshi terrorist, why don't you look at it the other way round? HA is forming a government with Daesh?

I don't care what was happening in Syria. Let them slaughter each other. We suffered for 30 years from the Syrian regime and FPMers in particular were calling for the Syrians to stop interfering in our affairs. You went crazy when salafists started going to Syria to support their "Sunni Brothers" while you went all the way to Iraq to support your "Shiaa Brothers" and Gebran to Iraq to support his "Christian Brothers". Not sure under what logic you you think you are doing the right thing and they are wrong.

The only sect taking over this country is your sect with the power of arms. With terrorizing others and assassinating them. With intimidation and blackmailing. The perfect example is this thread where you are suggesting to shut up those who don't think like you. Every post I write about HA. The HAers immediately ask the moderators to delete my post.

So save me your sectarian BS. For me your HA and Daesh are two religious fanatic terrorist faces of the same coin.

Lebanon is not a Sunni country nor for Shia or Maronite... This country is cursed because of its religions and all the hateful God followers who believe that their God is the right one. Let alone their mini self proclaimed God that are leading you to the slaughterhouse. Enjoy the ride!

leb-wi-noss

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
    Yes they are. Now I dare you to answer: Is Assad a criminal dictator? Are HA and Iranians fighting along Assad? Is HA an Iranian tool? And the big question: Are HA terrorists? :)

opium

opium

Yes they are. Now I dare you to answer: Is Assad a criminal dictator? Are HA and Iranians fighting along Assad? Is HA an Iranian tool? And the big question: Are HA terrorists? :)
    Baath were always criminals, but if I have to choose between Baath and your freedom fighters, I will support all the way Al Assad.

You have invited Hizbollah to Syria, it was your sectarian tone and acts that pushed them to Syria. Was Hizbollah in Syria when the Lebanese were kidnapped in Azaz?
    Were Hizbollah in Syria when your mps were helping with pampers and milk? What about the arms traffic from Tripoli port? It all started by you, and Hezbollah presence there is the the consequence of your acts. Your short memory was always a problem with your camp. Do you know how Hariri senior bought his ticket to become a prime minister? Do you remember when Baath presence was darouri wa mouakat?
    Your not happy with the presence of Iranians and Hizbollah in Syria, what about the thousands of Jihadist coming from all over the globe?

No Hizbollah are not terrorists, at least this is the opinion of the majority of Lebanese. I am from the south and I live next to Beirut suburbs. I never felt danger from them. On the opposit I feel safe because they exist. And the moment I feel that their acts will be against the sovereighnty of Lebanon and against my social values, I will be the first to oppose them, be it for Iran or any other country on the planet.