• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Fusillade à strasbourg : 2 morts et 11 blessés en urgence absolue, la «piste terroriste évoquée»

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
And he is unstable; Macron is stable and his country is doing so well
Shoo jeb toz la mar7aba, looooooooooooool
It's those people whom he publicly rebutted in front of Putin and the whole world who are keeping you safe. Not just an idiot, an ungrateful one too.

JB81

Legendary Member
Shoo jeb toz la mar7aba, looooooooooooool

Mashi! But I liked to note how Trump is unstable when his country is striving and growing stronger, when Macron and others are praised from some when their countries are witnessing disturbance!

Do you like Macron or Merkel? They hate Trump as much as you do, and their countries are a laughing stock now

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Mashi! But I liked to note how Trump is unstable when his country is striving and growing stronger, when Macron and others are praised from some when their countries are witnessing disturbance!

Do you like Macron or Merkel? They hate Trump as much as you do, and their countries are a laughing stock now
Foot nem JB. You’re a very good lawyer with a pathetic case.

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
gharib kif khtafo el multiculturalists faj2a. 3adatan la byeskto wla bethaddo.

even @CitizenOfTheRepublic with a dozen of posts in this thread is more interested in bashing trump and has yet to comment on the massacre.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member

even @CitizenOfTheRepublic with a dozen of posts in this thread is more interested in bashing trump and has yet to comment on the massacre.
What do you expect ?
Sending thoughts and prayers? saying he is mentally deranged or saying its not the time to talk about the real issue?
Once you fail to understand that open people are against grouped punishments including mexicans/arabs/blacks and any other type of person you cannot understand the position of people who accept people different than them. This is a terrorist asshole, the scum of the earth same as all the mass shooters of the usa and every attack in the world.

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
France has raised its national security threat level to "emergency terror attack" status, in the wake of a shooting near a Christmas market in Strasbourg that killed three people and injured 12 others. Police have launched a manhunt for the suspect

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin

Jo

Administrator
Master Penguin
France has issued a maximum level of alert as police hunt a gunman who opened fire at a Christmas market in the eastern city of Strasbourg.

Three people were killed and 13 wounded, eight of them seriously.

The gunman, 29, known to authorities as a suspected extremist, escaped after reportedly being injured.

Some 350 officers are involved in the search for the gunman. France's counter terrorism prosecutor has opened an investigation.

[...]

What happened?

The attack unfolded at around 20:00 local time (19:00 GMT) on Tuesday close to Strasbourg's famed Christmas market near one of the central squares, Place Kléber, which attracts thousands of visitors at this time of year.

The gunman exchanged fire with officers who were patrolling the area as part of anti-terror measures.

It is thought he was injured. According to Mr Castaner, the man "fought twice with our security forces".

How did he escape?

According to France's BFM TV, he managed to reach a taxi which drove him away from the scene and dropped him in the vicinity of the police station in Neudorf, the area where he is understood to live.

It was the taxi driver who told police the man was wounded in his left leg.

Residents in Neudorf have been urged to stay indoors.

What do we know about the gunman?

A picture is beginning to emerge of the suspected attacker, although a motive is still not known.

He has not been officially named, but French media are referring to him as Cherif C.

According to police, he was born in Strasbourg and was already known to the security services as a possible terrorist threat: he was the subject of a "fiche S", the same system under which Amedy Coulibaly - who attacked a supermarket in 2015 - was flagged.

He is understood to have served prison sentences in both France and Germany.

BFM TV described him as a "repeat offender" and "delinquent", adding he was part of known extremist networks in the city.

What about the victims?

Nothing is known of the victims yet.

However, eyewitness Pater Fritz told the BBC he heard gunfire and found a person who had been shot, lying on a bridge. He said he tried to resuscitate him but the man died.

[...]

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter

Gharib kif most of your contribution is bashing others instead of sticking to thread topic!

Even you didn't comment on the massacre , your only comment is wait and see they're going to say islam is a religion of peace! And this precious gem right here!

What do you suggest people do in the face of such threats? Round up all Muslims and send them to an island? Oh wait yeah you do think that's a good idea!

A deranged extremist nutjob killed a bunch of people and wounded others, France has declared a state of emergency following this occurrence and the rest of us are checking the news instead of writing useless comments, maybe you should try that!

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
What do you expect ?
Sending thoughts and prayers? saying he is mentally deranged or saying its not the time to talk about the real issue?
Once you fail to understand that open people are against grouped punishments including mexicans/arabs/blacks and any other type of person you cannot understand the position of people who accept people different than them. This is a terrorist asshole, the scum of the earth same as all the mass shooters of the usa and every attack in the world.
I expect you and others to realize that there is something fundamentally wrong and destructive in opening the gates of the western world and ushering everybody in without any checks on who they are letting in or and without any measures to guarantee the safety of the citizens and ensuring the long term stability of society and the state.

I also expect that following this realization you will be actively pushing for changes in the immigration policy and make it selective enough to include the deserving and filter out the trash.

And thi la is not about religion, many muslims are very decent citizens and are genuinely seeking a better future and are very deserving of finding a place in the west.

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Now that that's out of the way, I feel so sad for Strasbourg and everyone who was impacted by this tragedy... While the guy responsible took a taxi and made a break for it!

That city embodies the Christmas spirit and if we are to speak of an attack on Christmas, this would be it!

What's even sadder though is that I was having dinner with friends and family members while the news broke yesterday and their immediate reaction following this attack was huh this will take away airtime from the gilets jaunes! Really? That's your number one concern following a terrorist attack? Conspiracy theories talking about airtime for a bunch of protesters!

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
I expect you and others to realize that there is something fundamentally wrong and destructive in opening the gates of the western world and ushering everybody in without any checks on who they are letting in or and without any measures to guarantee the safety of the citizens and ensuring the long term stability of society and the state.

I also expect that following this realization you will be actively pushing for changes in the immigration policy and make it selective enough to include the deserving and filter out the trash.

And thi la is not about religion, many muslims are very decent citizens and are genuinely seeking a better future and are very deserving of finding a place in the west.

You are a caricature that has no idea what the people you attack think. You created an enemy in your head that you call the left without an idea whatsoever of who they are and what they think. You build your attacks on your own proper assumptions without even checking if the assumptions are correct. You have no idea what i stand for nor what do i think! Yet you create ideas in your head stick them as my beliefs and rant like there is no tomorrow.
This is the case of you and many others that struggle to even scratch the surface of the complexity of this world and the complexity of the problems with a simplistic vision as you are not capable of threading a line of thought and going deeper into any issue.
Whatever i say is worthless directed at you as you will go on with your assumptions disregarding my actual position. Go on with your caricature!

People are dead, the asshole that killed them is on the run and all i care for is not a simplistic debate that will not change my mind as it is not directed at me but just to see the guy behind bars and preferably hanged by his b*lls.
Have your simplistic last word.

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
Now that that's out of the way, I feel so sad for Strasbourg and everyone who was impacted by this tragedy... While the guy responsible took a taxi and made a break for it!

That city embodies the Christmas spirit and if we are to speak of an attack on Christmas, this would be it!

What's even sadder though is that I was having dinner with friends and family members while the news broke yesterday and their immediate reaction following this attack was huh this will take away airtime from the gilets jaunes! Really? That's your number one concern following a terrorist attack? Conspiracy theories talking about airtime for a bunch of protesters!
Attaque à Strasbourg : l'exécutif dénonce les thèses complotistes au sein des «gilets jaunes»

Seems like its a big topic

JB81

Legendary Member
You are a caricature that has no idea what the people you attack think. You created an enemy in your head that you call the left without an idea whatsoever of who they are and what they think. You build your attacks on your own proper assumptions without even checking if the assumptions are correct. You have no idea what i stand for nor what do i think! Yet you create ideas in your head stick them as my beliefs and rant like there is no tomorrow.
This is the case of you and many others that struggle to even scratch the surface of the complexity of this world and the complexity of the problems with a simplistic vision as you are not capable of threading a line of thought and going deeper into any issue.
Whatever i say is worthless directed at you as you will go on with your assumptions disregarding my actual position. Go on with your caricature!

People are dead, the asshole that killed them is on the run and all i care for is not a simplistic debate that will not change my mind as it is not directed at me but just to see the guy behind bars and preferably hanged by his b*lls.
Have your simplistic last word.

Why are you surprised to call you leftist when he was not addressing you in the initial post, than you responded to him as if his post hits you?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Why are you surprised to call you leftist when he was not addressing you in the initial post, than you responded to him as if his post hits you?
Not an isolated incident concerning this thread alone... been littered in a few threads that i suppose were cleaned up since. Series of events that make the intentions clear.