• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Fusillade à strasbourg : 2 morts et 11 blessés en urgence absolue, la «piste terroriste évoquée»

JB81

Legendary Member
Not an isolated incident concerning this thread alone... been littered in a few threads that i suppose were cleaned up since. Series of events that make the intentions clear.

He was not addressing you but somehow you responded to him. Did he hit a nerve?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
He was not addressing you but somehow you responded to him. Did he hit a nerve?
He did with the broken record type of response that i have seen tens of times. You want to go the naive way of saying he was not addressing me or a list of members that i can list...and probably you can aswell? Be my guest but i will not pretend

JB81

Legendary Member
He did with the broken record type of response that i have seen tens of times. You want to go the naive way of saying he was not addressing me or a list of members that i can list...and probably you can aswell? Be my guest but i will not pretend

So he is an anti-leftist and it bothers you... But you are not a leftist?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
So he is an anti-leftist and it bothers you... But you are not a leftist?
The problem is understanding what is a leftist and what is it that they stand for. No what i am cannot be summarized in 7 letters but it seems that is too complex to understand.
As you are asking calmly ...maybe ironically but i will answer:

I have left leaning ideas economically of course but i am not the "leftist" created by to ridicule the left and tend to be attacked on ideologies and positions that they do not stand for nor believe in....and that is what the caricature is.
If you believe i can summarize what you are in 1 word that means that you are not scratching the surface of the complexity of this world.
Situations are different, countries are different and people are not a homogeneous entity and you can have opinions per case if the concrete facts you have tend to put the logical position in that way at least for you!
I take positions when i see facts and not based on an ideology! I do not search for facts that only prove what i think.....So to answer you no i am not what you call a "leftist" but people argue with me by labeling me as so and creating my whole false persona thus my rant earlier.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
النيابة العامة الفرنسية: اعتقال 4 أشخاص على صلة بالمشتبه بتنفيذه اعتداء ستراسبورغ والمهاجم هتف "الله أكبر"

laaa wloo
3an jaddd

those damn Buddhists

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
مسلم آخر لم يفهم الإسلام فقتل أربعة أشخاص في أحد أسواق ستراسبورغ ... المسكين لم يفهم أن "اقتلوهم حيث ثقفتموهم" تعني : " اقتلوهم حيث ثقفتموهم يحملون السلاح في بلدانكم المسلمة !" ...

أما الضحايا المساكين فلم يفهموا أن المسلم = قنبلة موقوتة.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

شو الأخبار يا جماعة الخير... عثرتوا على الإسلام الصحيح و من يمثله ولا لسا ؟ خرج المهدي و الجساسة و ياجوج و ماجوج أم لا زالوا في سباتهم الشتوي ؟ صارلكم ألف سنة و أربعة قرون ترددون "اقتربت الساعة و انشق القمر" ولا شفنا ساعة و لا بطيخ ... مسلسكم طال و صار ممل مثل ال walking dead , و صرتم مثل الزمبي اللي في المسلسل ، أموات تمشي على الأرض ، لا هي تدخل القبور فترتاح و تريح ، ولا هي تعيش الحياة كبقية البشر

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
شو الأخبار يا جماعة الخير... عثرتوا على الإسلام الصحيح و من يمثله ولا لسا ؟ خرج المهدي و الجساسة و ياجوج و ماجوج أم لا زالوا في سباتهم الشتوي ؟ صارلكم ألف سنة و أربعة قرون ترددون "اقتربت الساعة و انشق القمر" ولا شفنا ساعة و لا بطيخ ... مسلسكم طال و صار ممل مثل ال walking dead , و صرتم مثل الزمبي اللي في المسلسل ، أموات تمشي على الأرض ، لا هي تدخل القبور فترتاح و تريح ، ولا هي تعيش الحياة كبقية البشر
why are you replying to me with this?

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
gharib kif khtafo el multiculturalists faj2a. 3adatan la byeskto wla bethaddo.

even @CitizenOfTheRepublic with a dozen of posts in this thread is more interested in bashing trump and has yet to comment on the massacre.
Blame JB’s extra drink of wine, I would have been done in 1 post :)
Woo ba3den my position is very clear on the issue, that is for those who are not fan of sweeping generalizations. As is yours for that matter. So no point repeating oneself.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
You are a caricature that has no idea what the people you attack think. You created an enemy in your head that you call the left without an idea whatsoever of who they are and what they think. You build your attacks on your own proper assumptions without even checking if the assumptions are correct. You have no idea what i stand for nor what do i think! Yet you create ideas in your head stick them as my beliefs and rant like there is no tomorrow.

It's not like your posts, in which you share your thoughts and beliefs, are an indication of what you stand for!

This is the case of you and many others that struggle to even scratch the surface of the complexity of this world and the complexity of the problems with a simplistic vision as you are not capable of threading a line of thought and going deeper into any issue.
Whatever i say is worthless directed at you as you will go on with your assumptions disregarding my actual position. Go on with your caricature!

People are dead, the asshole that killed them is on the run and all i care for is not a simplistic debate that will not change my mind as it is not directed at me but just to see the guy behind bars and preferably hanged by his b*lls.
Have your simplistic last word.

Talking of simplistic...

Putting this one guy behind bars is going to fix the issue of multiple such islamist terrorist attacks on European soil?

It's going to fix the issue that islamists believe they have to conquer Europe in the name of their god?

It's going to fix the issue that many such islamists are being welcomed to Europe, with open arms, by people who think exactly like you do?

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
It's not like your posts, in which you share your thoughts and beliefs, are an indication of what you stand for!
Take the time and read and you will understand better :)

Putting this one guy behind bars is going to fix the issue of multiple such islamist terrorist attacks on European soil?
Please point exactly where i claimed this solves the issue?
It's going to fix the issue that islamist believe they have to conquer Europe in the name of their god?
Again where did i claim this?
It's going to fix the issue that many such islamists are being welcomed to Europe, with open arms, by people who think exactly like you do?
well you know the drill by now :)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Please point exactly where i claimed this solves the issue?

Again where did i claim this?

well you know the drill by now :)

You did not claim this will solve the issue. In fact, you don't seem to care about solving the issue, since you started berating @Dark Angel when he proposed a solution to the issue, and claimed all you care about is to see this one guy behind bars.

Your exact words:
People are dead, the asshole that killed them is on the run and all i care for is not a simplistic debate that will not change my mind as it is not directed at me but just to see the guy behind bars and preferably hanged by his b*lls.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
You did not claim this will solve the issue. In fact, you don't seem to care about solving the issue, since you started berating @Dark Angel when he proposed a solution to the issue, and claimed all you care about is to see this one guy behind bars.

Your exact words:
ever heard of short term/long term? and ever heard of realistic?feasability? numbers? facts...you get the gist

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ever heard of short term/long term? and ever heard of realistic?feasability? numbers? facts...you get the gist

Europe is long past short term, after-the-fact, solutions and in need of long-term, preventive measures.

But don't hide behind this, now. You've made clear, in your past posts, that you are for the current immigration system.

Mrsrx

Not an expert!
Staff member
Europe is long past short term, after-the-fact, solutions and in need of long-term, preventive measures.

But don't hide behind this, now. You've made clear, in your past posts, that you are for the current immigration system.

This guy was born in france and his parents immigrated...so "current" immigration system is far fetched :) but i will bite.
Please tell me what is your solution?

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Blame JB’s extra drink of wine, I would have been done in 1 post :)
Woo ba3den my position is very clear on the issue, that is for those who are not fan of sweeping generalizations. As is yours for that matter. So no point repeating oneself.

see where the root of the problem is? you claim that my position is very clear, and then you go about retaliating about a position that does not resemble mine at all. not sure whether you are just assuming a position and trying to forcefully call it mine or you miss my point on purpose.

the point i am making is simple, pushing and pressuring for unconditional immigration will fill europe and the united states with the trash from all over the world, while in reality it should be a privilege awarded only to the decent folks who deserve it. it is EXTREMELY surprising, how anyone could push, pressure, and argue for anything that is different from that. perplexing, to say the least. unless you intentionally wish to destroy the host countries, which is a completely different story then.

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
This guy was born in france and his parents immigrated...so "current" immigration system is far fetched :) but i will bite.
Please tell me what is your solution?

This guy, and others like him, disprove the myth that all immigrants integrate over time. Yet, you have people, including you, who want the existing immigration system to continue, as is. You have people, including you, claiming that the culture and religion of immigrants don't matter.

If Europe needs immigrants so badly, get them from countries whose culture does not pose a threat to Europeans. There are plenty of immigrants who integrate perfectly well, while practicing and sharing their culture of origin, peacefully.

As for the immigrants who are already in Europe, if they have another citizenship, send them back home. If they are born in the country, and are fiché S like this guy, don't let them roam free among unsuspecting people. Find all the sources of islamist indoctrination, and shut them down. If mosques have to be shut down, do it. If they call you a racist, let them. Tell them to go live in an islamist country if they're not happy.

The solutions are many.