• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

France Fusillade à strasbourg : 2 morts et 11 blessés en urgence absolue, la «piste terroriste évoquée»

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
Orange Room Supporter
Interestingly, even the posts from people you ignore get sent via email to you... so you get to enjoy the insults people write because they have nothing fruitful to say.
I’ll just highlight two quick points:
1) while I don’t currently live in France, I am a French citizen, vote in French elections, own property in France... unlike the haters that have no relation to France
2) people who didn’t bother read my post quickly attacked me (with insults) accusing me of advocating leniency, while my post states the opposite (just like al my positions on law and order).
Conclusion, I was absolutely right to ignore these two posters and now will direct all email from the oroom to spam to avoid to deal with insults and bullying.

Anyone has any useful contribution to the debate?

I think you can disable mail notifications from some place check in the settings

Dark Angel

Legendary Member
Again you do not read. so i am not interested....what you just claimed does not represent what i think nor my position. continue arguing with something you have created without me :lol:
leish what is there in your post to read aslan except saff 7ake bala ta3me?

you want to hang the perpetrator by the balls? no need to hang him by anything, just ensure that you do not let more perpetrators into the west by endorsing a sane immigration policy, otherwise there will be more and more massacres in the future.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
I think you can disable mail notifications from some place check in the settings
Thanks, quite helpful. Done
One hateful message did manage to sneak through but now we’re hopefully done :)
Back to the topic... hopefully they’ll catch him quickly and this attack (+the Gilets Jaunes violence) will trigger a fundamental review of the (lack of) severity and effectiveness of the justice system so we can resolve this once and for all...

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
ana ya albe badde kermelak. hejart w thajjaret yemken men lebnen ila biled el ghourbe, to establish and build a decent life as a decent person, and i am quite sure it was not easy, because at one point so many checks were in place to ensure what kind of people were becoming part of a society that worked hard to establish itself. today it suffice for anyone, good or bad, to join a caravan and head north. this is the fastest path to replicate the ails that struck Lebanon and forced you to move abroad right where you live at the moment. we should be more than welcoming and our hands extended to everyone and anyone who needs help, but my friend across europe izidi slave girls are meeting their captors, rapists and jailers on buses and in the metro; that is not acceptable.

Yazidi slave girl meets Isis captor in German street

Ya roo7eh enta! Abadan ma baddeh yek te3tal hamm 3al fadeh, start by not stereotyping me and you'll feel much better.

JB81

Legendary Member
Blame JB’s extra drink of wine, I would have been done in 1 post :)
Woo ba3den my position is very clear on the issue, that is for those who are not fan of sweeping generalizations. As is yours for that matter. So no point repeating oneself.

Just to clarify, yes I had couple glasses of wine, sometimes I get edgy and I didn't like the one on one with personal thing with you because I respect you.

However, I don't recall myself as generalizing as if all Muslims are bad and evil. Just the opposite, however I do have questions about multiculturalism and if it is good or failed policy.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
à 22:22Attaque à Strasbourg : 700 hommes pour traquer l'assaillant

Depuis mardi soir, la fine fleur de la police française est lancée aux trousses de Chérif Chekatt, l'«islamo-braqueur» qui a semé la mort au marché de Noël de Strasbourg. Au total, pas moins de 520 policiers ont été mobilisés pour tenter de capturer l'assassin. Issus de la Direction générale de la sécurité intérieure (DGSI), de la sous-direction antiterroriste (SDAT), du Raid ou encore de la brigade de recherche et d'intervention (BRI), ils sont appuyés par 200 gendarmes, dont deux équipes du GIGN et des hélicoptères. Des militaires de l'opération Sentinelle sont également présents. Notre article à lire en cliquant ici.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Just to clarify, yes I had couple glasses of wine, sometimes I get edgy and I didn't like the one on one with personal thing with you because I respect you.

However, I don't recall myself as generalizing as if all Muslims are bad and evil. Just the opposite, however I do have questions about multiculturalism and if it is good or failed policy.
We’re good JB, feeling is mutual and I don’t think you were generalizing.
Trump aside, if you remember correctly I never was for free for all immigration and was always against amnesty. If it was up to me, I would very happily trade an amendment to limit guns for one that takes away birthright citizenship.
In any case, in the US the question of multiculturalism is very different from that of Europe. You'll know from your own kids one day how it is difficult to have them keep any of your ancestral culture as it melts away in that big pot that is the US. That said, the American formula is indeed in need of a revamp simply because having 65M illegals is if anything a symptom of something gone fundamentally wrong. In addition, the formula needs to be updated to address Islamic fundamentalism we do have 3M muslim americans and it is our duty to address this issue with them. The US is much better than Europe in that respect, but still short of what is required.

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ana ya albe badde kermelak. hejart w thajjaret yemken men lebnen ila biled el ghourbe, to establish and build a decent life as a decent person, and i am quite sure it was not easy, because at one point so many checks were in place to ensure what kind of people were becoming part of a society that worked hard to establish itself. today it suffice for anyone, good or bad, to join a caravan and head north. this is the fastest path to replicate the ails that struck Lebanon and forced you to move abroad right where you live at the moment. we should be more than welcoming and our hands extended to everyone and anyone who needs help, but my friend across europe izidi slave girls are meeting their captors, rapists and jailers on buses and in the metro; that is not acceptable.

Yazidi slave girl meets Isis captor in German street

ennsaa
Citizen has long gone into self hate

its a new affliction, worst than the Stockholm syndrome.,

it will be called in the future ( the muslim syndrome ) where sane people commit mass social/ societal suicide by allowing islamic viruses to infect their own societies, homes, towns, etc and even encourage more , its a deadly addiction

Iron Maiden

Paragon of Bacon
Orange Room Supporter
ennsaa
Citizen has long gone into self hate

its a new affliction, worst than the Stockholm syndrome.,

it will be called in the future ( the muslim syndrome ) where sane people commit mass social/ societal suicide by allowing islamic viruses to infect their own societies, homes, towns, etc and even encourage more , its a deadly addiction
Usually new sicknesses are called by their discoverer’s name, in that case citizen’s condition would be called the hanna syndrome :p

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Le terroriste a été neutralisé!

Respect pour la police, le RAID, le GIGN et la gendarmerie

Genius

Legendary Member
France should brace itself for a very long battle. Thousands and thousands of potential terrorists, and the police can constantly only monitor few dozens.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
they got the son of *****

à 21:35Chérif Chekatt a été tué dans un entrepôt, rue du Lazaret

Chérif Chekatt a été tué par une patrouille de police-secours à 21 heures, au 74, rue du Lazaret, où il se retranchait.

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
France should brace itself for a very long battle. Thousands and thousands of potential terrorists, and the police can constantly only monitor few dozens.
If anything, France has a lot more experience dealing with this type of terrorism, at least since the nineties (and the Algerian islamists), if not even before with terrorism attacks such as the one by Georges Ibrahim Abdallah.

Issue in France is more judiciary tools (and the general state of lawlness in the “banlieues”, which is a by product of the French’s lack of respect of the police / rules in general)

Indie

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Issue in France is more judiciary tools (and the general state of lawlness in the “banlieues”, which is a by product of the French’s lack of respect of the police / rules in general)

Yes, the issue is the French's lack of respect for the police, not Islam. This is why native French are as likely to commit acts of terrorism as Muslims.

When are you people going to realize that you don't solve an issue if you're too afraid to name it? You don't have to hate Muslims to admit that there are serious issues with Islam, as an ideology. Everyone, including Muslims, will be better off if these issues are addressed.

Genius

Legendary Member
French police say the gunman is one of 12,000 ‘gangster-jihadists’ who exist under the radar

:eek::eek::eek:

They exist, but not under the radar.
The french police as I have mentioned before, do not have the resources.
And now more than before, france is facing internal problems and a slow collapse of the traditional parties. Things are getting exciting.