Ga3ga3 health challenges and how it might affect the LF and lebanon by extension

Who will take over after SG?

• Setrida Geagea

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Ziad Hawwat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • George Adwan

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Antoine Zahra

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Nadim Gemayyel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph_Lubnan

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
HannaTheCrusader

HannaTheCrusader

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
its not a secret anymore

samir g3ga is suffering some serious ailment ( I wish him speedy recovery) but he has been sighted in George Washington hospital and rumours are somethingto do with stomach nerves

what ever,
the issue is

tayyar passed through that process/ stage when ouwat and others kept saying from day 1 of GENERAL return he will die soon and too old and who will take over tayyar

now that GENERAL is entering his 3rd years in presidency
tayyar has had a smooth leadership sailing, and gebran is full control and working to grow tayyar to new heights
even marada and kataeb have handed over to the next generation

what will happen to ouwat after ga3ga3 and who will take over , especially when there is no clear heir ?

1-setrida
2- ziad hawat
3- geirge adwan
4- antoine zahra
5- nadim gemayel ( i doubt , he proved too dumb even for ouwat )
6- an unknown person

cause up till datem ga3ga3 havent done any election and the much vaunted ouwat membership drive seems stuck due to internal reasons .

MOD, CAN WE ADD A POLL OF WHOS THE NEXT OUWAT LEADER .

@Jo

• Advertisement
  • Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    Most probably Setrida

i'd replace Ziad hawat with Elie Keyrouz in the poll

mrsrx

mrsrx

Newish Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    The question is larger...a large set of "leaders" are getting up their in age/health

Sunnit leaders went through that cycle not so long ago with hariri/karame/ mikate is newer to the scene.....
    Shia duo and the christian big duo who knows where they will be 5 years from now

Last edited:
    Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    its not a secret anymore

samir g3ga is suffering some serious ailment ( I wish him speedy recovery) but he has been sighted in George Washington hospital and rumours are somethingto do with stomach nerves

what ever,
    the issue is

tayyar passed through that process/ stage when ouwat and others kept saying from day 1 of GENERAL return he will die soon and too old and who will take over tayyar

tayyar has had a smooth leadership sailing, and gebran is full control and working to grow tayyar to new heights

what will happen to ouwat after ga3ga3 and who will take over , especially when there is no clear heir ?

1-setrida
    2- ziad hawat
    3- geirge adwan
    4- antoine zahra
    6- an unknown person

cause up till datem ga3ga3 havent done any election and the much vaunted ouwat membership drive seems stuck due to internal reasons .

@Jo
    Is his disease that serious? What is the diagnosis? What is meant by problem with stomach nerves?

walidos

walidos

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    ma tfawlo 3al zalame! I am probably amongst the people who dislike him the most, but I still won’t wish death on to him...! Nor would want to discuss LF leadership especially if he really does have health issues...

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    ma tfawlo 3al zalame! I am probably amongst the people who dislike him the most, but I still won’t wish death on to him...! Nor would want to discuss LF leadership especially if he really does have health issues...
    It doesn’t necessarily imply ‘death’
    If the guy turns out to be really ill, he might step down on his own and give away leadership either temporarily, permanently or until he recovers
    (That’s if the stories about his illness and its severity are true)

light-in-dark

light-in-dark

Legendary Member
    Joseph Jbeyli or Lebanon can't be. I refuse that. I want George 3idwan ex- Tanzim is good.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    its not a secret anymore

what ever,
    the issue is

1-setrida
    2- ziad hawat
    3- geirge adwan
    4- antoine zahra
    6- an unknown person

@Jo
    Bassil taking anything to new heights is an oxymoron with many facets and epic proportions :)

There are rumors that Bassil is suffering from acute systemic hypocricititis of the entire nervous system. Prognosis is not good :)

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    its not a secret anymore

what ever,
    the issue is

1-setrida
    2- ziad hawat
    3- geirge adwan
    4- antoine zahra
    6- an unknown person

@Jo
    This thread is pure propaganda :)
    Iqtada el tawdee7 :)

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    Anyone outside of Bcharreh will mean the end of LF as the majority of the party's supporters comes from that area. Setrida would be the best choice

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Anyone outside of Bcharreh will mean the end of LF as the majority of the party's supporters comes from that area. Setrida would be the best choice
    At least we know for sure it will not be another Son in Law muzzaffar :)

Have fun in this yellow thread :) Someone spotted Hanna taking 7abbet panadol, I might open a thread for him :) I want to know who will replace him in the forum lol

Abotareq93

Abotareq93

Legendary Member
    هل يعاني جعجع من مرض ما؟!

الثلاثاء ٢٢ كانون الثاني ٢٠١٩ 17:10خاص النشرة - فجّة وصريحة

يتحدث مطّلعون في جلساتهم الضيّقة عن أن رئيس حزب القوات سمير جعجع يعاني من ازمة صحّية، استدعت سفره الى الولايات المتّحدة الأميركية والذهاب الى مستشفى جورج واشنطن، قبل أن ينتقل الى مستشفى آخر متخصص بمعالجة الأمراض الصعبة التي تصيب الجهاز الهضمي.

ويضيف المطّلعون انفسهم ان رحلات العلاج ستتكرر على ما يبدو اكثر خلال الاشهر المقبلة.

في هذا السياق يسأل المطّلعون لماذا لم يصدر عن القوات اللبنانيّة اي خبر يتعلق بسفر او عودة جعجع حتى الان.

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    At least we know for sure it will not be another Son in Law muzzaffar :)

Have fun in this yellow thread :) Someone spotted Hanna taking 7abbet panadol, I might open a thread for him :) I want to know who will replace him in the forum lol
    Just curious :) Who would you support for second in Command right now ?
    Haide ta ma nfawel w n2oul ‘heir’

manifesto

manifesto

I wouldn't wish for his death, but if he dies before the next elections, I'll consider it good karma. 11 years are not enough jail time for someone like Geagea. People get a life sentence for committing one murder. He admitted to killing hundreds of people and is still being considered for the presidency.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    I wouldn't wish for his death, but if he dies before the next elections, I'll consider it good karma. 11 years are not enough jail time for someone like Geagea. People get a life sentence for committing one murder. He admitted to killing hundreds of people and is still being considered for the presidency.
    This is a very unfair look at the Lebanese war. No need to revisit this here, so I will let it be.

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Just curious :) Who would you support for second in Command right now ?
    Haide ta ma nfawel w n2oul ‘heir’
    in Lebanon there is never a shortage of "heirs" in every possible meaning of the word :)

Skunk

Skunk

Orange Room Supporter
    in Lebanon there is never a shortage of "heirs" in every possible meaning of the word :)
    So Setrida i understand from you ? :)
    She’s fit for the job i guess
    Adwan and Keyrouz in the background

I personally like Keyrouz and he’s quite popular in Bcharre