• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Politicians Gaby Issa - Lebanon ambassador to the US

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter

ما كون زعجتك اذا عم وعّي الرفاق عن خاين الأمانة و خاين العهد الحاقد طوني حداد

نحن عارفين منيح شو كان عم يعمل هل حقير من ورا ضهرنا​
Ma za3ajtne, i am just wondering what you know, I would find it very hard to believe this guy goes against GMA... and if he does, I would like to understand why.

Ma za3ajtne, i am just wondering what you know, I would find it very hard to believe this guy goes against GMA... and if he does, I would like to understand why.

ما تواخذنا خيي قد ما هل فوروم كلّو حقودين عالعماد عون و جبران بطلنا نعرف مين معنا و مين ضدنا

طوني طول عمره ما بطيق جبران و هل شي ما أثّر ع مركزو طالما الموضوع ضمن اطار الديموقراطية داخل الحزب

بس لما هل حقير بلش يشتغل ضد جبران و يفتح ع حسابه من ورا ضهرنا دغري انكشفت لعبته

يا اخي مش عاجبتك سياسة رئيس الحزب استقيل ما تشتغل ضدّنا من داخل التيار. هيدا شخص حقير و خبيث لعبتو انكشفت و بالتالي انزعب من التيار​

Ralph N

ما تواخذنا خيي قد ما هل فوروم كلّو حقودين عالعماد عون و جبران بطلنا نعرف مين معنا و مين ضدنا

طوني طول عمره ما بطيق جبران و هل شي ما أثّر ع مركزو طالما الموضوع ضمن اطار الديموقراطية داخل الحزب

يا اخي مش عاجبتك سياسة رئيس الحزب استقيل ما تشتغل ضدّنا من داخل التيار. هيدا شخص حقير و خبيث لعبتو انكشفت و بالتالي انزعب من التيار​

You cant say that, because Gebran didnt take the post in honor.. He took it by force.
Lot of people sacrificed a lot but Gebran throw everything away same as GMA...\\\\Sad but true...

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member

I watched Tony, he sounded very convincing (I still haven’t finished the whole episode)
I am definitely giving him the benefit of the doubt and waiting for further clarifications from Gebran for now

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
It is very sad to have an internal dispute, especially involving someone like Tony Haddad that worked for Lebanon, be out on TVs
Gebran did a mistake here

Danny Z

Legendary Member

Can you explain what is happening, if there is proof, or is this just speculation and personal opinion. You can't keep repeating the same thing and insulting people everytime somebody asks you. I know others already asked you and I am asking you again, show us something tangible this time.

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
Can you explain what is happening, if there is proof, or is this just speculation and personal opinion. You can't keep repeating the same thing and insulting people everytime somebody asks you. I know others already asked you and I am asking you again, show us something tangible this time.
What exactly do they mean by backstab...? Ta3a fham with such a latitude

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
In my eyes every individual who's a FPM insider who differentiates between Bassil and Aoun, in a way that they throw all the blame on Bassil, accusing him of destroying el 3ahd while making Aoun look innocent is nothing short of a political project or za3im wannabe
they're fighting on who's going to inherit Aoun or planting a seed in Aounists mind that they care about Aoun and his legacy and Bassil is bad.
bullshit.

The truth is,
Bassil did not screw up on his own
he did not screw the 3ahd
Aoun and Bassil are one, Aoun is enabling Bassil and protecting him
and obstructing decrees and formations la sweid 3iouno
Aoun appointed him head of the party

Every thing is on Aoun

I am not buying that Bassil is the problem
the head of the snake is elsewhere
Bassil is just a tail.

Ralph N

It is very sad to have an internal dispute, especially involving someone like Tony Haddad that worked for Lebanon, be out on TVs
Gebran did a mistake here
one? he always do, when ever he sees someone strong he destroys him,..not knowing he is destroying FPM

leb-wi-noss

Legendary Member
Haddad is saying that he worked and lobbied with the Americans on the maritime borders demarcation and when the time came to form the negotiation team Gebran sided him and installed his men who made the president change the borders agreed on on the Lebanese side, giving up water to the Israelis.
I won’t be shocked if that was one of the zmek’s games with the Americans to avoid sanctions without breaking his alliance with HA. Ye3ni negotiating from our pocket to guarantee good relations with the Americans and HA for the next two years. Aratoo el khazoo2 el Americans.

طالما الرئيس جبران ما حكي بالموضوع علناً اعتبر انه هل موضوع داخلي بحت

و هيدا الفرق بين أهل الوفا و خونة الأمانة​

In my eyes every individual who's a FPM insider who differentiates between Bassil and Aoun, in a way that they throw all the blame on Bassil, accusing him of destroying el 3ahd while making Aoun look innocent is nothing short of a political project or za3im wannabe
they're fighting on who's going to inherit Aoun or planting a seed in Aounists mind that they care about Aoun and his legacy and Bassil is bad.
bullshit.

The truth is,
Bassil did not screw up on his own
he did not screw the 3ahd
Aoun and Bassil are one, Aoun is enabling Bassil and protecting him
and obstructing decrees and formations la sweid 3iouno
Aoun appointed him head of the party

Every thing is on Aoun

I am not buying that Bassil is the problem
the head of the snake is elsewhere
Bassil is just a tail.

شي طبيعي انّه الحاقدين على الرئيس عون و على التيّار الوطني الحر يحطو صور طوني حداد و يتمثلو فيه

الزلمي شكله عنده شعبية بين اعداء العهد

كبير يا جبران. شكراً على طرد الخونة و تنظيف التيار :cool:

Ralph N

شي طبيعي انّه الحاقدين على الرئيس عون و على التيّار الوطني الحر يحطو صور طوني حداد و يتمثلو فيه

الزلمي شكله عنده شعبية بين اعداء العهد

كبير يا جبران. شكراً على طرد الخونة و تنظيف التيار :cool:
No one is left in Tayyar....

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
على بيان القصر الجمهوري، صدر عن السيد انطوان حداد التوضيح الآتي:

يتحفظ السيد انطوان حداد عن الخوض في تفاصيل الادعاءات التي وردت في البيان الرئاسي كما تمنى على دوائر القصر ان تتجنب الخفة في إثارة موضوع دستورية او قانونية المسائل التي كان يطالب بها حفاظا على المصلحة العليا للبنان ودعماً للوفد اللبناني المفاوض.

وأكد السيد حداد ان ادعاءات البيان الرئاسي الباطلة بحقه هي وسام على صدره ورئيس الجمهورية أعلم بذلك وهو يملك ما يكفي من المستندات يتحفظ عن عرضها في هذا التوقيت بالذات لأن المسؤولية الوطنية لا ترتبط بعقد والمصلحة العامة عنده هي فوق أي اعتبار.

كما طالب السيد طوني حداد "الحاشية" التي تحيط بفخامة الرئيس ان تكف عن تحويل رئاسة الجمهورية الى دمية يتلاعبون بها بشكل غير دستوري فقد يصعب اصلاحها في حال عمدوا الى كسرها.

The_FPMer

Bahdale. GB couldn't keep his mouth shut? This guy has created more problems for himself and his father in-law in the last 15 years than any of his opposition ever could.