• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Politicians Gaby Issa - Lebanon ambassador to the US

No one is left in Tayyar....

الصورة من شهرين

#أهل_الوفا​

Danny Z

Legendary Member

طالما الرئيس جبران ما حكي بالموضوع علناً اعتبر انه هل موضوع داخلي بحت

و هيدا الفرق بين أهل الوفا و خونة الأمانة​
dekheli ba7t and you're insulting him publicly... shouldn't you scold yourself instead?

dekheli ba7t and you're insulting him publicly... shouldn't you scold yourself instead?

ايه داخلي بحت و كنت عم حذّر الرفاق من محاولة هل خاين لتشويه صورة الرئيس جبران باسيل

انت و الحاقدين عل تيّار و ع رئيسه مش موجه لإلكن الحديث​

Danny Z

Legendary Member

ايه داخلي بحت و كنت عم حذّر الرفاق من محاولة هل خاين لتشويه صورة الرئيس جبران باسيل

Ana 7a2ed 3al tayyar? lol, I don't care about your internal struggles I don't even know who Haddad was I never heard of him before. But for you to come here and start insult somebody, anybody, claiming you have proof did something outrageous, either explain what you have against him or just admit it is called smearing.
We still do not know anything despite Aoun tweets and your nebular posts. Kelkon bte7kou bill alghez when this is supposed to be a public issue.

Weezy

who says الرفاق ?

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
At a minimum, this shows poor management and poor judgment on behalf of the presidency and the presidential team
Why so? Tony Haddad is considered to be highly knowledgable of US political mind and a long time supporter of tayyar and General. If he ended up not being a team player or if there was foul play as they claim how could they expect it?

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Why so? Tony Haddad is considered to be highly knowledgable of US political mind and a long time supporter of tayyar and General. If he ended up not being a team player or if there was foul play as they claim how could they expect it?

i would've agreed with you if that was a lone case
but before Tony Haddad many went through similar situation
from Ziab Abs, to Ramzi Kanj to Antoine Nasrallah to Bassam hachem to Antoine Mkhaiber to Tony Harb etc etc etc

But you know better we should trust the judgment of Aoun's loyal avisors from Salim jraisati to Gebran Bassil of course.
Also Hassan Nasrallah trusts Aoun and Bassil so they must be doing the right thing.

Ralph N

Claiming Gaby Issa and or Tony Haddad are traitors is a call for BS,,,

WEN KEN GOUGOU when those guys really fought?!!!

He wants blind soldiers not leaders....Thats why he kicks the good one out... he tried with ziad asswad and ibrahim kanaan....

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member
i would've agreed with you if that was a lone case
but before Tony Haddad many went through similar situation
from Ziab Abs, to Ramzi Kanj to Antoine Nasrallah to Bassam hachem to Antoine Mkhaiber to Tony Harb etc etc etc

But you know better we should trust the judgment of Aoun's loyal avisors from Salim jraisati to Gebran Bassil of course.
Also Hassan Nasrallah trusts Aoun and Bassil so they must be doing the right thing.
I am not saying it is this or that
Just saying, according to their version of the story, they couldn't expect such behavior from Tony Haddad to say it was poor judgment

Claiming Gaby Issa and or Tony Haddad are traitors is a call for BS,,,

WEN KEN GOUGOU when those guys really fought?!!!

He wants blind soldiers not leaders....Thats why he kicks the good one out... he tried with ziad asswad and ibrahim kanaan....

ما حدا جاب سيرة غابي

و جبران قبل ما يصير رئيس التيار كان مناضل بالتيار

Resign

Orange Room Supporter
Just saying, according to their version of the story, they couldn't expect such behavior from Tony Haddad to say it was poor judgment

Right

Anyway just follow the trend
All the mounadileen who went through hell and back alongside Aoun before he became president are getting kicked out and alienated
one after the other.

I'm sorry but it is very clear to me that Aoun used them (and you the loyal Aounist) to achieve his goal of getting him back to Lebanon, giving him weight in the political scene and most importantly secure that chair that he always dreamed of

Every single person who discovers this truth and the truth about Aoun also setting up for his successor (loyal family member Gebran Bassil) is getting removed from the party and character assassinated.

This is a mafia party mate
@JustLeb was spot on calling him Don Carleon.

JustLeb

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
ما حدا جاب سيرة غابي

و جبران قبل ما يصير رئيس التيار كان مناضل بالتيار

I agree
As a proof he was studying at night and fighting on the front during the day...
But don't feel sorry about yourself, as you believe Bassil lies, there are millions of Americans (1st world) who believe Trump lies

Walidos

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Besides the (IMO useless) TV appearances, what exactly did Haddad do? I still don’t get it...