• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

Politicians Gaby Issa - Lebanon ambassador to the US

Nonan

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Why so? Tony Haddad is considered to be highly knowledgable of US political mind and a long time supporter of tayyar and General. If he ended up not being a team player or if there was foul play as they claim how could they expect it?
One can’t absolve one’s responsibility just like that. Selecting someone means vetting them and having a high level of confidence in them. If they perform badly, it is on them and on you

halla2 beyjie tiger bi 2ellak sa3louk did something bad, traitor. Adding pages and pages of nebular posts.

هيدا بيان فخامة الرئيس ميشال عون

الزلمي ما كان بسّ فاتح عحسابه بقلب التّيار. كان فاتح عحسابه بموضوع ترسيم الحدود. قلنالو باي باي و مرسي روح ع بيتك

فجأة صرتو كلكن مناصرين لطوني حداد. بلا لف و دوران مشكلتكن ما الا علاقة بطوني. انتو جايين تبثو سمومكن عالرئيس عون و الرئيس باسيل و عم تتذرعو بطوني لتنشرو حقدكن علينا

طلعو منن لهل حركات القرعة​

Lebnaouneh

Legendary Member

الزلمي ما كان بسّ فاتح عحسابه بقلب التّيار. كان فاتح عحسابه بموضوع ترسيم الحدود. قلنالو باي باي و مرسي روح ع بيتك

فجأة صرتو كلكن مناصرين لطوني حداد. بلا لف و دوران مشكلتكن ما الا علاقة بطوني. انتو جايين تبثو سمومكن عالرئيس عون و الرئيس باسيل و عم تتذرعو بطوني لتنشرو حقدكن علينا

The forumers you are accusing are long time aounists
This approach of your is not helpful, it is better to stay respectful and use logical arguments
In my opinion, both sides have a respectful history, and in such cases it is better not to insult and accuse before we have further proof and understanding of what is going on
This affair is damaging without any benefit and I blame Gebran for going public with it (doesn't make him a bad person), he still didn't convince me of the usefulness of the move

Danny Z

Legendary Member

Za77et, inta w 2osset le 7e2ed, do you know anything about transparency or are you an expert in insulting tayyar supporters?

I knew you would post something still without explaining anything. I didn't expect anything better. The usual tayyar total failure of communication skills. You never learn from your mistakes

CitizenOfTheRepublic

Legendary Member
This approach of your is not helpful, it is better to stay respectful and use logical arguments
In my opinion, both sides have a respectful history, and in such cases it is better not to insult and accuse before we have further proof and understanding of what is going on
This affair is damaging without any benefit and I blame Gebran for going public with it (doesn't make him a bad person), he still didn't convince me of the usefulness of the move
This is in line with the very long history of pathologically stupid PR moves and an absolute absence of PR strategy. Being in politics starts and ends with voters, 7allone yefhamoowah el tayyar.

تحيّة للبطل منصور فاضل و للاستاذ مسعد بولس

نحنا يلي بيختلف معنا بديموقراطية بدون ما يطعن بضهرنا منتحاور معه برحابة صدر و منحافظ على صداقته

If they are real Aounist they support President Michel Aoun and Leader Gebran Bassil and not do propaganda against them

Ralph N

If they are real Aounist they support President Michel Aoun and Leader Gebran Bassil and not do propaganda against them
Those real aounist got betrayed by raping the democratic election of the head of fpm... for gebrans sake..

Gebran can never be like aoun 1988.era,,,,

He tried to steal it but the free people who chose freedom manifested in aoun at that time wont allow themselves to be sheep with the zmek gebran....