Politicians Gaby Issa - Lebanon ambassador to the US

• Advertisement
  • J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Now we want the "Iran accountability and the Lebanese sovereignty restoration act" :) thank you sir!

spacecreature

spacecreature

Have no idea who Gaby is, but did anyone see our ambassador to Italy during the telethon? My geuoood she is gorgious ! Am I allowed to say that or is it demeaning and sexist? ;)

Jo

Jo

Administrator
    Master Penguin
    Have no idea who Gaby is, but did anyone see our ambassador to Italy during the telethon? My geuoood she is gorgious ! Am I allowed to say that or is it demeaning and sexist? ;)
    The only demeaning and sexist thing in your statement is that it's missing a picture! Sharing is caring

spacecreature

spacecreature

The only demeaning and sexist thing in your statement is that it's missing a picture! Sharing is caring
    Ok you need to go to the very end..
    @4:09.00 She has a Maya Diab thing going for her..Anyway I remember her much prettier from the first time I saw her, I must have been horny or something back then lol But I still think she is beautiful!

Ok for the ladies/gays (so that we are fair with everybody) you can go to
    @4:13.19 I think that's considered a handsome man ?..

Eye candy for everybody hourayyyy

J

joseph_lubnan

Legendary Member
    Ok you need to go to the very end..
    @4:09.00 She has a Maya Diab thing going for her..Anyway I remember her much prettier from the first time I saw her, I must have been horny or something back then lol But I still think she is beautiful!

Ok for the ladies/gays (so that we are fair with everybody) you can go to
    @4:13.19 I think that's considered a handsome man ?..

Eye candy for everybody hourayyyy

Man I have no idea what you are talking about!! I prefer Gaby Issa he is better looking than her :)

spacecreature

spacecreature

Ok just out of curiosity I googled him and the first entry on the result page is : Gaby Issa: Iran's presumptive Lebanese puppet ambassador in DC

Lebnaouneh

Lebnaouneh

E943FE32-8FE6-41F6-8729-99B41E5F8C0A.jpeg 130F8266-F175-44D7-A31E-AB6D96A78288.jpeg
    Ambassador Gabriel Issa receiving a Plaque of Appreciation from Major General Tony Saliba, the Director-General of the State Security of Lebanon during a dinner held in his honor at the Ambassador's Residence.

صليبا عرض مع سفير لبنان في واشنطن لتعزيز دعم المديريات الأمنية

صليبا عرض مع سفير لبنان في واشنطن لتعزيز دعم المديريات الأمنية
    21 آذار 2018 04:23
    A+

التقى المدير العام لأمن الدولة اللواء طوني صليبا خلال جولة العمل التي يقوم بها إلى الولايات المتحدة الأميركية، وفي سياق اجتماعاته الى كبار المسؤولين، سفير لبنان لدى واشنطن غابريال عيسى، الذي رحب بزيارة صليبا الى سفارة لبنان يرافقه وفد من ضباط المديرية.

وتركز الحديث بين الطرفين على إمكانية تعزيز الوسائل الأساسية لدعم المديريات الأمنية في لبنان، ولا سيما في المديرية العامة لأمن الدولة.

وفي ختام اللقاء، قدم صليبا الى عيسى درعا باسم المديرية العامة لأمن الدولة، تقديرا "للجهود التي يبذلها في واشنطن، على رأس البعثة الدبلوماسية اللبنانية، في سبيل رفع إسم لبنان عاليا في مجال التبادل الثقافي والحضاري بين البلدين".