Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Welcome to ORoom Mafia: Outbreak

Rules -- keeping it short and simple.

1. Play to have fun.
2. BOLD all votes. E.g. vote: Big Brother
3. There will be no double lynches. If a day ends with votes tied, the vote will end in no lynch.
4. Phases will last however long I see fit. Usually Days are 48 hours, Nights 24 hours.
5. Do not edit your posts.
6. Do not lurk -- you need to participate and post more than once, and your messages must contain some value and game-related discussion.
7. Do not post any part of any private conversation you had with me. Do not post the contents of your role PM (paraphrasing is fine)

Role PMs are being sent now. Game will start when I announce it.

• Advertisement
  • Player List New
    Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Players:
    1. @Isabella
    2. @Dr. Strangelove
    3. @mike89
    4. @Notorious
    5. @HalaMadrid
    6. @SeaAb
    7. @Omeros - died D1 - Francesco Rossi, a Citizen
    8. @AtheistForJesus

Last edited by a moderator:
    BEGIN GAME New
    Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Pandemic

Earth is facing the worst pandemic in its history. Will the human population win? Or will death and despair reign? The story unfolds, as you decide how this one plays out.

BEGIN DAY 1

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hello fellow citizens, please make sure to wash your hands and don't touch anything or anyone in public particularly your face.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Guys, like, totally stay at home and don't go out! This is serious, guys! More importantly, check out my TikTok videos and, like, shaaare.
    #quarantinelife #quarantineprincess #stayathome #lookfabulousdoingit #queensofinstagram #hashtag #liketotally #coroNAH

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Guys, like, totally stay at home and don't go out! This is serious, guys! More importantly, check out my TikTok videos and, like, shaaare.
    #quarantinelife #quarantineprincess #stayathome #lookfabulousdoingit #queensofinstagram #hashtag #liketotally #coroNAH
    I think we should lynch the doctor just for using tiktok, we're already battling the coronavirus we don't need cancer on top!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where the hell is everyone we need to find a cure and eradicate this virus before it kills us all 😱

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Where the hell is everyone we need to find a cure and eradicate this virus before it kills us all 😱
    I'm on it. I'm doing my best. I might need everyone's help later with a questionnaire you guys need to fill out.

H

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Is this newfound love for hashtag quarantine lyfe before or after a big Miami spring break trip? Humans. 🙄

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Is this newfound love for hashtag quarantine lyfe before or after a big Miami spring break trip? Humans. 🙄
    Erm, excuuuse me but I sure as hell wasn't, like, going to waste my 12 year career in school (or like, whateverr?) on NOT going to spring break!

I totally did the whole, like, social distancing thing though. And I totally did not suck off Brad (total babe - can't believe iiiit) in the public restrooms while I was shit-faced (oh my Gahd, that's still considered social distancing though, riiight?)

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    I'm on it. I'm doing my best. I might need everyone's help later with a questionnaire you guys need to fill out.
    Omg, are we back in school? No waaay.
    #socialdistancing #notsocialNERDing

Big Brother

Big Brother

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    For all intents and purposes, further consideration and until further notice, any and all mentions of the Isteez are welcome in this thread.

Tej raskon. Carry on.

AtheistForJesus

AtheistForJesus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hi everyone,

This is officer Patrick O'neil. I was recently appointed to lead the task force in response to the coronavirus threat.
    Today around 6PM, we received complaints of a woman tampering with products at local grocery store.
    Customers were outraged by the behavior of this woman who was caught licking products and deliberately coughing and sneezing at innocent bystanders. According to witnesses, the suspect is foul-mouthed, 30-year old native from Zahle, with post-pregnancy fat.
    It is believed that the suspect, who is currently on the loose, might have attended the infamous Megève wedding in France last week along with May Chidiac, as pictures of her emerged later cozying up to the ex minister.

Given that she was present at the pet food aisle at the time of the scene, we have strong reason to believe she was trying to kill @SeaAb, one of Oroom's highest-ranking officials, and his dogs. We urge everyone to remain alert during these difficult times, and to avoid unnecessary travel.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    Hi everyone,

This is officer Patrick O'neil. I was recently appointed to lead the task force in response to the coronavirus threat.
    Today around 6PM, we received complaints of a woman tampering with products at local grocery store.
    Customers were outraged by the behavior of this woman who was caught licking products and deliberately coughing and sneezing at innocent bystanders. According to witnesses, the suspect is foul-mouthed, 30-year old native from Zahle, with post-pregnancy fat.
    It is believed that the suspect, who is currently on the loose, might have attended the infamous Megève wedding in France last week along with May Chidiac, as pictures of her emerged later cozying up to the ex minister.

Given that she was present at the pet food aisle at the time of the scene, we have strong reason to believe she was trying to kill @SeaAb, one of Oroom's highest-ranking officials, and his dogs. We urge everyone to remain alert during these difficult times, and to avoid unnecessary travel.
    I have been busy trying to find a cure for this virus, i'm way over my head. Thank you for alerting me...

VTL: Isabella :mad:

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I have been busy trying to find a cure for this virus, i'm way over my head. Thank you for alerting me...

VTL: Isabella :mad:
    VTL Seaab

just because you're so eager to target me for absolutely no reason.

Thank you, don't come again