• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
That leaves @SeaAb and @mike89 (yes - I'm not giving up on that one just yet!) as prime suspects.

If we only have 1 mafia, that means we can afford to lose 2 more citizens before losing on the 3rd... Honestly, it feels a bit too easy, that way. Who knows, I guess.

Mike, defend yourself!
Dude I already told you. I am not mafia. I am working on saving us all from this virus. Keep it from spreading further.

How did you come up with the idea that killing townies is OK? No it's not ok. We ll loose. Mafia is laughing their asses off.

If there is only one 1 mafia, you loose with the second false lynch dude... Wake up. Mafia can take out someone at night. So we are 5 now. If we lynch false once we are down 2. If we lynch false a second time mafia wins directly.
I m guessing there should be 2 mafias since we started with 8 people. 1 vs 7 seems pretty unbalanced.

This lynch should sit.

• Advertisement
  • Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Dude I already told you. I am not mafia. I am working on saving us all from this virus. Keep it from spreading further.

How did you come up with the idea that killing townies is OK? No it's not ok. We ll loose. Mafia is laughing their asses off.

If there is only one 1 mafia, you loose with the second false lynch dude... Wake up. Mafia can take out someone at night. So we are 5 now. If we lynch false once we are down 2. If we lynch false a second time mafia wins directly.
    I m guessing there should be 2 mafias since we started with 8 people. 1 vs 7 seems pretty unbalanced.

This lynch should sit.
    You haven't told me anything. "Working on saving us all from this virus", what does that even mean? What does your role allow you to do?

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    You haven't told me anything. "Working on saving us all from this virus", what does that even mean? What does your role allow you to do?
    I can chose one towny to send him my role description to through the game master. One shot. That way be able to keep everybody informed and work together against them mafia/virus/outbreak. Working to save us all yes. What ur role little teenager spreading the virus everywhere? Making fun of this tragedy.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    You're going to burn this town down and I'm enjoying it. Yalla let it burn. #Ratesh

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Ok so just reread the thread. Seems like halaMadrid s story, if true, might be the key to nobody dying the first night.

Leaves me with Dr. Strangelove and SeaAb.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're going to burn this town down and I'm enjoying it. Yalla let it burn. #Ratesh
    We got you dude 😎 even when cornered you dropped no hints Vis a vis Your nightly role you're either the virus or trump since he also claimed to be a scientist :p

Thank you, come again

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Big Brother vote count and phase change please ?

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    PMs from @Big Brother relax dude!
    I can chose one towny to send him my role description to through the game master. One shot. That way be able to keep everybody informed and work together against them mafia/virus/outbreak.
    These stories are consistent and check out. So unless they're both really tricky. Seems solid.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    We got you dude 😎 even when cornered you dropped no hints Vis a vis Your nightly role you're either the virus or trump since he also claimed to be a scientist :p

Thank you, come again
    I told you my night role - healing powers. Used them on that spoiled little brat.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I told you my night role - healing powers. Used them on that spoiled little brat.
    So now both you and Hala are claiming healing as your nightly role?

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    VOTE COUNT:

SeaAb - 2 (HalaMadrid, Isabella)

HalaMadrid - 1 (SeaAb)

As votes stand, SeaAb is set to be lynched.

Phase change:
    1-2 hours

@mike89 @Dr. Strangelove need you guys to vote.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Talk about a tense finale...

As far as I'm concerned, @mike89 is off my list of suspicions. It took some serious wrangling to get him to finally spill the beans, but what he says is very consistent with what @Isabella has been hinting at throughout the game.

I'm inclined to believe @Isabella is innocent as well, although I'm not entirely sure how mike89's power works - does he choose a member's name, or does the game master choose a towny to send them the PM? The former means Isabella could be mafia, the latter confirms she is town. For this round, however, I'll go with my previous assessment that Isabella is, indeed, innocent.

@HalaMadrid being innocent means SeaAb has had the misfortune of being a solo mafia. It doesn't sit well with me, but alas, we'll leave that to a possible next round. Besides, HalaMadrid's post history is solid.

That leaves none other than our adorable dog-whisperer. VTL @SeaAb. OHMAGAAD, THE DRAMAA.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @SeaAb any last words?
    Now's your chance.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Containment Tragedy

News of the first virus-related death spread throughout the world, and anxious citizens scrambled to isolate the infected victims and stop the spread of the virus.

It will soon prove to be a fatal endeavor.

Police officers donning HAZMAT suits patrolled the city streets, the alleyways, even the drive-thrus and grocery stores.

As I was prancing around buying my groceries, I heard a lady cough in the aisle next to mine, and minutes later I heard, "Ma'am, on the floor, now!" Boots stomping commenced at once.

The lady began to cry and plead with the officers. "I am not infected," she said. They weren't having it. "You're hurting me!"

An officer injected the lady with a serum. SeaAb immediately seized and went into cardiac arrest. She was Cynthia Perez, Scientist. Suddenly, the fight against the virus took another turn.

BEGIN NIGHT 3

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Outbreak

The death of Ms. Perez sent vibrations throughout the medical community, which vowed to continue the fight for a vaccine. While nations around the world struggle to contain the virus, others offer their people optimism backed by inaction. It is not looking good.

China's proactive action in combatting this virus has been noted by the media across the world. Chinese People's Response Units have been dispatched to every single country where the virus has been detected.

They bring with them supplies, expertise, and an ulterior motive -- a struggle for power.

Nevertheless, overwhelmed and understaffed health care departments, hospitals, and law enforcement have gladly accepted the help of PRU agents.

Working side by side, hospital staff and PRU agents put themselves at risk so they can help patients. No one is immune. As mike89 was working through his shift, he began to feel unwell. Sudden onset cough, followed by fever and bloodshot eyes. 11 hours later, mike89 aka Eddie Chang, People's Response Unit Leader (1-Shot) was pronounced dead. He was not a doctor. He was not a medical professional. He was an intelligence agent.

My plan is working.

BEGIN DAY 4
    With three players left, phase change will likely be tomorrow - ~ 24 hours. I have a deadline Monday so I might be extra busy around the time I need to change the phase. If so, it will be pushed till the evening PST.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Outbreak

The death of Ms. Perez sent vibrations throughout the medical community, which vowed to continue the fight for a vaccine. While nations around the world struggle to contain the virus, others offer their people optimism backed by inaction. It is not looking good.

China's proactive action in combatting this virus has been noted by the media across the world. Chinese People's Response Units have been dispatched to every single country where the virus has been detected.

They bring with them supplies, expertise, and an ulterior motive -- a struggle for power.

Nevertheless, overwhelmed and understaffed health care departments, hospitals, and law enforcement have gladly accepted the help of PRU agents.

Working side by side, hospital staff and PRU agents put themselves at risk so they can help patients. No one is immune. As mike89 was working through his shift, he began to feel unwell. Sudden onset cough, followed by fever and bloodshot eyes. 11 hours later, mike89 aka Eddie Chang, People's Response Unit Leader (1-Shot) was pronounced dead. He was not a doctor. He was not a medical professional. He was an intelligence agent.

My plan is working.

BEGIN DAY 4
    With three players left, phase change will likely be tomorrow - ~ 24 hours. I have a deadline Monday so I might be extra busy around the time I need to change the phase. If so, it will be pushed till the evening PST.
    He was scum 😱😱??

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    He was scum 😱😱??
    I don't get it either.
    He was mafia, with the mafia not knowing about it? Is that possible? Because it seems he was just killed by his own partner.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    @mike89 ya me7tel, I knew there was something off about you! Hah!