• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

• Advertisement
  • Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Well seaab is innocent so the Mafia must be either you or the doctor
    Well, I am the one who kept hounding mike89 despite him supposedly being "innocent". What have I done that makes me look suspicious?

Meanwhile, you did defend him (otherwise, he would've almost surely been lynched). I don't think we can really blame you for that, though.

I don't understand how mike89 died... Does that mean the mafia didn't know he was one of them?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    What does "1-shot" mean, anyway? That he gets one kill all game?

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Well, I am the one who kept hounding mike89 despite him supposedly being "innocent". What have I done that makes me look suspicious?

Meanwhile, you did defend him (otherwise, he would've almost surely been lynched). I don't think we can really blame you for that, though.

I don't understand how mike89 died... Does that mean the mafia didn't know he was one of them?
    He wasn't Mafia.

I know I am innocent so that leaves you and Hala and right now i'm more inclined to lynch her since I already had my suspicions confirmed by the fact seaab turned out innocent considering they have both claimed a healing role that saved someone the first night. She would know there was a healing role at play considering she probably was targeting the person who got saved that first night. And she also knew it was you who got saved. The only two people who would have that information would be the person who targeted you and the person who saved you... The person who saved you is dead so that leaves her

My vote to lynch stays

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Wait, so Mike was or wasn't mafia? I'm confused by this, can we clarify? lol.

So either one of three scenarios happened - he was actually innocent and could communicate that to Isabella, which would also make her a citizen OR he was undercover mafia and could trick Isabella into thinking he was innocent OR he was undercover mafia and Isabella was covering for him. How do we know if Mike was guilty or not?

And she also knew it was you who got saved.
    I didn't say that, and I don't know who got saved, actually. And I don't know if someone was even targeted the first night, I just know IF they were, my role prevented it.

I have no strong suspicions now. It would help to know whether mike was mob or not to figure out Isabella's role in his coverup.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Wait, so Mike was or wasn't mafia? I'm confused by this, can we clarify? lol.

So either one of three scenarios happened - he was actually innocent and could communicate that to Isabella, which would also make her a citizen OR he was undercover mafia and could trick Isabella into thinking he was innocent OR he was undercover mafia and Isabella was covering for him. How do we know if Mike was guilty or not?

I didn't say that, and I don't know who got saved, actually. And I don't know if someone was even targeted the first night, I just know IF they were, my role prevented it.

I have no strong suspicions now. It would help to know whether mike was mob or not to figure out Isabella's role in his coverup.
    He wasn't mafia, he was a third faction, the people's response unit in this scenario and a cult leader. I was recruited into the cult and became a cultist, the cult would have won by killing all the Mafia and converting all the citizens.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    There's only 3 of us left, let's go whoever my fellow citizen is, kill this virus!

Thank you, come again

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    He wasn't mafia, he was a third faction, the people's response unit in this scenario and a cult leader. I was recruited into the cult and became a cultist, the cult would have won by killing all the Mafia and converting all the citizens.
    Wuuuttt?

I dunno if this is so ridiculous that it's implausible or all too possible. See why humans need to stay the **** away from each other. Cults are the primary virus spreaders.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Outbreak

The death of Ms. Perez sent vibrations throughout the medical community, which vowed to continue the fight for a vaccine. While nations around the world struggle to contain the virus, others offer their people optimism backed by inaction. It is not looking good.

China's proactive action in combatting this virus has been noted by the media across the world. Chinese People's Response Units have been dispatched to every single country where the virus has been detected.

They bring with them supplies, expertise, and an ulterior motive -- a struggle for power.

Nevertheless, overwhelmed and understaffed health care departments, hospitals, and law enforcement have gladly accepted the help of PRU agents.

Working side by side, hospital staff and PRU agents put themselves at risk so they can help patients. No one is immune. As mike89 was working through his shift, he began to feel unwell. Sudden onset cough, followed by fever and bloodshot eyes. 11 hours later, mike89 aka Eddie Chang, People's Response Unit Leader (1-Shot) was pronounced dead. He was not a doctor. He was not a medical professional. He was an intelligence agent.

My plan is working.

BEGIN DAY 4
    With three players left, phase change will likely be tomorrow - ~ 24 hours. I have a deadline Monday so I might be extra busy around the time I need to change the phase. If so, it will be pushed till the evening PST.
    This is mike's role in the game @HalaMadrid and @Dr. Strangelove he was the leader of the people's response unit who have been dispatched to every single country to help contain the virus. Sure they may have ulterior motives for power but they're not the virus currently killing people, they want him gone.

Vote to lynch already and let's end this horrible disease 😅

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    This is mike's role in the game @HalaMadrid and @Dr. Strangelove he was the leader of the people's response unit who have been dispatched to every single country to help contain the virus. Sure they may have ulterior motives for power but they're not the virus currently killing people, they want him gone.

Vote to lynch already and let's end this horrible disease 😅
    You got it lol

VTL Isabella

This story is batshit insane, not buying it. And this leaves it to someone else to decide the final blow and this way we don't end up with no one lynched today. Plus, I don't like to make final decisions. 🤣

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You got it lol

VTL Isabella

This story is batshit insane, not buying it. And this leaves it to someone else to decide the final blow and this way we don't end up with no one lynched today. Plus, I don't like to make final decisions. 🤣
    I'm telling the truth, it was also confirmed by the game master! I'm going back to lynching you as defense for you lynching me although I was looking forward to killing muki 😂

unvote

VTL HALAMADRID

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    I'm telling the truth, it was also confirmed by the game master! I'm going back to lynching you as defense for you lynching me although I was looking forward to killing muki 😂

unvote

VTL HALAMADRID
    My character believes you. But if you VTL me, I VTL @Dr. Strangelove (because he's obviously the silent spreader), and he VTLs you, we're gonna go in circles for another day.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    My character believes you. But if you VTL me, I VTL @Dr. Strangelove (because he's obviously the silent spreader), and he VTLs you, we're gonna go in circles for another day.
    Tayeb, i'm choosing to trust you one last time 😅

unvote

VTL DR. STRANGELOVE

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Got busy so couldn't change phases. I would like to give doc last chance to defend himself. Phase change when I wake up.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    I have half a mind to let you guys lynch me and give whoever the mafia is a well-deserved win. Bravo, you've played us excellently (along with some luck regarding roles).

Let me just gather my thoughts...