• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
Staff member
My character believes you. But if you VTL me, I VTL @Dr. Strangelove (because he's obviously the silent spreader), and he VTLs you, we're gonna go in circles for another day.
In response to this, I am innocent since SeaAb admitted to using his power to save me on Night 1. That means someone (the real mafia), tried to kill me that night.

It has to be either you or @Isabella.

How does your role work, exactly? Is it passive? What does it do?

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    unvote VTL HALAMADRID

I Keep falling for her tricks even though I know better... that's it, I'm no longer changing my vote!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    In response to this, I am innocent since SeaAb admitted to using his power to save me on Night 1. That means someone (the real mafia), tried to kill me that night.

It has to be either you or @Isabella.

How does your role work, exactly? Is it passive? What does it do?
    Join me, fellow citizen, let's vote to lynch Hala and get this over with

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    I always knew the key to discovering who the mafia was lied in figuring out what happened on Night 1, when the mafia couldn't kill anyone. @SeaAb saved me from getting killed, that night... A crucial piece of information that would've made things much more straightforward if I only knew of it sooner.

You see, any piece of solid truth would've been incredibly important in a game where our most important roles were lynched early on. SeaAb's information would've proved he was innocent, or at the very least would have pushed an impostor to claim his role. He wouldn't have been lynched... And I wouldn't have suspected HalaMadrid for as long as I did.

The morning of Day 2 saw @HalaMadrid vote to lynch me. If Hala had indeed tried to kill me during the night and failed, it would have made little sense for her to VTL me and risk outing herself to whoever successfully protected me that night. Meanwhile, @Isabella's defense of @mike89 came up...

I couldn't rap my head around Isabella's claim. I actually had to recheck the PM I was sent to make sure I wasn't the mafia without knowing it. I thought Isabella had to be innocent because she wouldn't come to the defense of an innocent or a mafia if she was mafia herself... Unless the person she was defending knew that she knew he was innocent, without him knowing that she herself was guilty. Isabella had to jump to mike89's defense, or else he would've found her out. When mike89 chose to recruit Isabella to his cause, he had no idea she was the enemy he was fighting!

Following this logic, everything starts making sense. Especially that last bit:
    Tayeb, i'm choosing to trust you one last time 😅

unvote

VTL DR. STRANGELOVE
    Seriously? After being suspicious of HalaMadrid all game long and finding very little cause to suspect me, and despite KNOWING that I'm innocent due to the SeaAb thing, you decide to lynch me at the very last second, when you could've easily gotten me to vote against Hala if you were so convinced of her guilt and if you yourself were innocent?

VTL @Isabella.
    Well fought, guys. It's been a very interesting game. Whatever happens, I did my best with the information I had - I have no regrets.

@HalaMadrid, you're voting against me right now despite me being the least suspicious of us 3. Think about this, and vote accordingly.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I always knew the key to discovering who the mafia was lied in figuring out what happened on Night 1, when the mafia couldn't kill anyone. @SeaAb saved me from getting killed, that night... A crucial piece of information that would've made things much more straightforward if I only knew of it sooner.

You see, any piece of solid truth would've been incredibly important in a game where our most important roles were lynched early on. SeaAb's information would've proved he was innocent, or at the very least would have pushed an impostor to claim his role. He wouldn't have been lynched... And I wouldn't have suspected HalaMadrid for as long as I did.

The morning of Day 2 saw @HalaMadrid vote to lynch me. If Hala had indeed tried to kill me during the night and failed, it would have made little sense for her to VTL me and risk outing herself to whoever successfully protected me that night. Meanwhile, @Isabella's defense of @mike89 came up...

I couldn't rap my head around Isabella's claim. I actually had to recheck the PM I was sent to make sure I wasn't the mafia without knowing it. I thought Isabella had to be innocent because she wouldn't come to the defense of an innocent or a mafia if she was mafia herself... Unless the person she was defending knew that she knew he was innocent, without him knowing that she herself was guilty. Isabella had to jump to mike89's defense, or else he would've found her out. When mike89 chose to recruit Isabella to his cause, he had no idea she was the enemy he was fighting!

Following this logic, everything starts making sense. Especially that last bit:

Seriously? After being suspicious of HalaMadrid all game long and finding very little cause to suspect me, and despite KNOWING that I'm innocent due to the SeaAb thing, you decide to lynch me at the very last second, when you could've easily gotten me to vote against Hala if you were so convinced of her guilt and if you yourself were innocent?

VTL @Isabella.
    Well fought, guys. It's been a very interesting game. Whatever happens, I did my best with the information I had - I have no regrets.

@HalaMadrid, you're voting against me right now despite me being the least suspicious of us 3. Think about this, and vote accordingly.
    Hala is confusing the living hell out of me... I am not Mafia and definitely not the person who targeted you... You know who did even said so yourself. Either vote to lynch Hala or I'm unvoting and lynching you again.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Dr. Strangelove well I gave you a chance to change your vote.

unvote

VTL DR. STRANGELOVE

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    My gosh. Everything changed...twice...While I Was Sleeping (see what I did there 🤦‍♀️)

Ok, I'm going to read through this one last time. I'll let you know if my vote changes.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Hala is confusing the living hell out of me
    Perfect, we're all confused together.

On @Dr. Strangelove's theory, I think there are two assumptions here 1) that SeaAb healed/protected/saved you on night one and 2) you were targeted (with, presumably, Isabella doing the targeting). And then she didn't target him at all after that because...why?

I dunno. To stick with this detailed analysis or my instincts?

I'm sticking with my instincts, but I think we over-analyzed ourselves into a pretzel. :)

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter

On @Dr. Strangelove's theory, I think there are two assumptions here 1) that SeaAb healed/protected/saved you on night one and 2) you were targeted (with, presumably, Isabella doing the targeting). And then she didn't target him at all after that because...why?

I'm sticking with my instincts, but I think we over-analyzed ourselves into a pretzel. :)
    I have no active role, can't do any targeting even if I wanted to! I'm very close to pasting big brother's message lol!

I'm keeping my vote I no longer trust Dr. Strangelove at all

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Big Brother put us out of our misery and end this before we have another round of confusion and change our votes yet again 😂

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member

She didn't target SeaAb because he only revealed he healed me as he was minutes away from being lynched!

You just proved to me you're innocent: if you were mafia, you would have just voted for @Isabella and won!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    @Big Brother put us out of our misery and end this before we have another round of confusion and change our votes yet again 😂
    Not if I have anything to say about it!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    @HalaMadrid, I haven't done one confusing or inconsistent thing throughout the game. We've been plagued by misdirection and misinformation the entire time - Isabella has always been at the heart of that confusion!

How many times did she jump around with her votes? How many times did she pursue people who were so obviously innocent? Atheist4Jesus, Notorious (who was inactive and his lynching benefited NO ONE BUT THE MAFIA WHETHER HE WAS GUILTY OR NOT), even SeaAb (who I was guilty of lynching as well, I am aware!)

Right now, she's the only one desperate to have the round end. "Put us out of our misery!" It's because she's close to being outed! She knows I'm innocent... Why is she not trying to convince me to lynch you?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    @Big Brother Is there a specific time when the round will end? It's clear Isabella and I won't change our votes. It's up to HalaMadrid, now.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Big Brother Is there a specific time when the round will end? It's clear Isabella and I won't change our votes. It's up to HalaMadrid, now.
    Meh I didn't wanna give a time frame because I'll end up not meeting it as I'm working.

I'm shooting sometime in the next 2 hours I'll change the phase.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    If Hala Madrid votes for me you lose, and if Hala Madrid votes for you you will also lose. If you are innocent in the first case and if you are guilty in the second.

These are the consequences of your actions and you are the one who decided I was the guilty party last minute.

Either way, I would be happy to watch you lose.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Meh I didn't wanna give a time frame because I'll end up not meeting it as I'm working.

I'm shooting sometime in the next 2 hours I'll change the phase.
    We already had every possible vote in this round just end it already! I'm not changing my vote I want Dr. Strangelove dead more than I want to win the game.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    VOTE COUNT:

Dr. Strangelove - 2 (HalaMadrid, Isabella)

Isabella - 1 (HalaMadrid)

As votes stand, Dr. Strangelove stands to be lynched.

Phase change soon.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    If Hala Madrid votes for me you lose, and if Hala Madrid votes for you you will also lose. If you are innocent in the first case and if you are guilty in the second.

These are the consequences of your actions and you are the one who decided I was the guilty party last minute.

Either way, I would be happy to watch you lose.
    Just a friendly reminder that you voted for me to be lynched before I "decided you were the guilty party last second":
    Tayeb, i'm choosing to trust you one last time 😅

unvote

VTL DR. STRANGELOVE