• Before posting an article from a specific source, check this list here to see how much the Orange Room trust it. You can also vote/change your vote based on the source track record.

[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Phase change incoming. No more vote changes.

• Advertisement
  • Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Brave, New World

As the world struggles to contain the virus, vigilante groups are beginning to organize and defend their turfs. The profound impact of this virus on the world has put us on a different trajectory than the one we were on.

Citizens have been dying by the dozens. Some taken by the virus, others a consequence of the current environment we find ourselves in. Social isolation is leading to extreme distrust between people. Dr. Strangelove aka Elouise McIntyre, a Citizen, had the displeasure of finding herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. As she was grocery shopping, her allergies began to act up, and all it took was one sneeze for the frantic citizens nearby to shoot and kill her.

My plan is working. History is in the making. Chaos is to ensure. The world will never be the same.

In the emergency room, Isabella aka Mandeep Patel, a PRU Agent was admitted with mild symptoms. A test shows she has been infected. Death is inevitable.

GAME OVER!

HalaMadrid aka Fei Hong, Patient Zero, has won the game.
    A flawless game I must say.

MVP: HalaMadrid

End-game scenarios:

The end-game was between Isabella and HalaMadrid. Dr. Strangelove had no chance of winning.
    Hala needed Isabella or Dr. Strangelove to be lynched. Isabella needed Hala to be lynched.

Roles:
    Patient Zero
    - serial killer with delayed kill effect. Infect every night by visiting players. Infected die the next night of being infected. Wins when last person standing.
    PRU Leader - Cult recruiter who could recruit a player (ended up being Isabella) into his faction. Wins when they're last faction standing.
    Scientist - cure infected patients by visiting them. On Nights 1 & 2, action had 50% chance of being successful. After that, it becomes more effective at 100%.
    Name Cop - Investigates players to learn their name. My "racist" role :lol: as it was supposed to drive discussion of Chinese names lol.
    Mayor - Orders quarantine, all players become immune to the virus for one night.
    Citizen - Townie with no night actions.

Night Actions:
    N1:
    Hala infect A4J -> Success
    SeaAb cure doc -> Success
    mike recruit Isabella -> Success

N2:
    Hala infect mike -> Success

N3:
    Hala infect Isabella -> Success

Thank you all for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game. It started out a bit slow and picked up in the end. Inactivity plagued the game. Notorious not being here harmed the town as Notorious didn't get to use his action. A4J's ban didn't have an impact on the game as he was going to die anyways. He was infected.

Hala played very well and didn't raise any suspicions. Isabella had a couple risky plays - defending Mike publicly after being recruited and for no reason, and claiming she was a cultist. She was lucky she survived. Mike & Isabella had a good run -- they would've won had Isabella managed to convince Dr. Strangelove to lynch Hala. SeaAb's action on doc should've guided you guys to lynch Hala last day, but oh well! There's always next time.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Brave, New World

As the world struggles to contain the virus, vigilante groups are beginning to organize and defend their turfs. The profound impact of this virus on the world has put us on a different trajectory than the one we were on.

Citizens have been dying by the dozens. Some taken by the virus, others a consequence of the current environment we find ourselves in. Social isolation is leading to extreme distrust between people. Dr. Strangelove aka Elouise McIntyre, a Citizen, had the displeasure of finding herself in the wrong place at the wrong time. As she was grocery shopping, her allergies began to act up, and all it took was one sneeze for the frantic citizens nearby to shoot and kill her.

My plan is working. History is in the making. Chaos is to ensure. The world will never be the same.

In the emergency room, Isabella aka Mandeep Patel, a PRU Agent was admitted with mild symptoms. A test shows she has been infected. Death is inevitable.

GAME OVER!

End-game scenarios:

The end-game was between Isabella and HalaMadrid. Dr. Strangelove had no chance of winning.
    Hala needed Isabella or Dr. Strangelove to be lynched. Isabella needed Hala to be lynched.

Roles:
    Patient Zero
    - serial killer with delayed kill effect. Infect every night by visiting players. Infected die the next night of being infected. Wins when last person standing.
    PRU Leader - Cult recruiter who could recruit a player (ended up being Isabella) into his faction. Wins when they're last faction standing.
    Scientist - cure infected patients by visiting them. On Nights 1 & 2, action had 50% chance of being successful. After that, it becomes more effective at 100%.
    Name Cop - Investigates players to learn their name. My "racist" role :lol: as it was supposed to drive discussion of Chinese names lol.
    Mayor - Orders quarantine, all players become immune to the virus for one night.

Night Actions:
    N1:

N2:

N3:

Thank you all for playing! I hope you enjoyed the game. It started out a bit slow and picked up in the end. Inactivity plagued the game. Notorious not being here harmed the town as Notorious didn't get to use his action. A4J's ban didn't have an impact on the game as he was going to die anyways. He was infected.

Hala played very well and didn't raise any suspicions. Isabella had a couple risky plays - defending Mike publicly after being recruited and for no reason, and claiming she was a cultist. She was lucky she survived. Mike & Isabella had a good run -- they would've won had Isabella managed to convince Dr. Strangelove to lynch Hala. SeaAb's action on doc should've guided you guys to lynch Hala last day, but oh well! There's always next time.
    I tried to!!! I repeatedly tried to lynch halamadrid! No one took the bait, including me!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Gotta say though @HalaMadrid, you played an excellent game I bow down to the queen of infectious diseases!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Brave, New World

GAME OVER!

End-game scenarios:

Roles:
    Patient Zero

Night Actions:
    N1:

N2:

N3:

@Isabella YOU REALLY DID WANT TO SEE ME LOSE MORE THAN TO WIN!

Why didn't you try to convince me? I made my reasoning clear hoping I'd be corrected if I was wrong! 😂

@HalaMadrid, astaze. Well played!

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Akh, I'm so stupid. Ah well. Sorry everyone!

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    @Isabella YOU REALLY DID WANT TO SEE ME LOSE MORE THAN TO WIN!

Why didn't you try to convince me? I made my reasoning clear hoping I'd be corrected if I was wrong! 😂

@HalaMadrid, astaze. Well played!
    Because I thought I had already convinced you! Apparently Hala was more convincing 😂

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    FAKEMADRIDISTAAAAAA
    I knew you and @Isabella were onto me early, I had to concot a convincing story for one of you and befriend the other. Your character was easier in that respect. I can't believe I wasn't offed after that story though.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    For the sake of future games: lynching inactives and people who are obviously clueless is not the way to go, I think. Also, thanks for saving my ass, @SeaAb. ❤

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    For the sake of future games: lynching inactives and people who are obviously clueless is not the way to go, I think. Also, thanks for saving my ass, @SeaAb. ❤
    Keeping inactives doesn't make sense also. We need them to use their night roles...maybe next game is by invitation only.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I knew you and @Isabella were onto me early, I had to concot a convincing story for one of you and befriend the other. Your character was easier in that respect. I can't believe I wasn't offed after that story though.
    It was convincing! I doubted seaab more than you following your story 😂

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    It was convincing! I doubted seaab more than you following your story 😂
    Inte you don't look at facts, you vote emotionally. Iza 7adan bi2arreb sawbik deghre UNVOTE w yallaaaaa hujooooom 3leh! Tab roo2e shway, nooooo S7ABAAAA. :cigar:

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    GG! Lots of new things with a completely new dynamic with this infection thing and a new third faction. Kudos to @Big Brother. Must say we were figuring it out as it goes.

Thanks for the Organisation.
    People's response unit forever! All hail the mighty leader 😅