[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
Hello fellow citizen,

Just finished my burger 😎 remember to wash ur hands! At least before eating πŸ˜‚

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Hello fellow citizen,

Just finished my burger 😎 remember to wash ur hands! At least before eating πŸ˜‚
    Hello fellow citizen,

When you're done with your burger please vote to lynch @SeaAb he seems eager to go with @AtheistForJesus ' narrative and I have a family to protect.

Thank you, come again

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Hello fellow citizen,

When you're done with your burger please vote to lynch @SeaAb he seems eager to go with @AtheistForJesus ' narrative and I have a family to protect.

Thank you, come again
    Hmmm, seab and A4j did go directly towards you. I don't get the story though.

@AtheistForJesus where did u get these stories from? You know, in such situation, all people should stick together in solidarity and not in mean fake stories...

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin

@AtheistForJesus where did u get these stories from? You know, in such situation, all people should stick together in solidarity and not in mean fake stories...
    I don't trust A4J yet - Unvote

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

I didn't name the suspect, as we have yet to identify her. Why are you assuming it's @Isabella?

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Like, what's everyone doing toniiiight? We're having a quarantine party over at Megaaaan's!

Mmyeah, uhh, officer @AtheistForJesus? Are you, like, for real or one of those stripper cops? 'Cause we need someone to light it uuuuup. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Like, what's everyone doing toniiiight? We're having a quarantine party over at Megaaaan's!

Mmyeah, uhh, officer @AtheistForJesus? Are you, like, for real or one of those stripper cops? 'Cause we need someone to light it uuuuup. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
    atheistforjesus is eating my brain and I require you to do the needful and vote to lynch

Thank you, come again

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter

Dude... That s really bad behavior right there...

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    You must not have read the news today...

View attachment 18700

To protect the common good, we must fish out the evil ones.
    Stop spreading rumours about me when we all know you're a rowdy sheeter. You should prepone it, fellow citizens, and do the needful

unvote

VTL ATHEISTFORJESUS

thank you, don't come again

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Unless you're wearing the condom on your entire face and hands, you're spreading it!

unvote

VTL OMEROS
    Well I was trying to put some humor nothing more Walla....

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    leih 3eji2na here?! NO ONE SEEMS TO BE ISOLATING.

Me entering and leaving this overcrowded thread:
    Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 4.15.03 PM.png

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    I need to warn you guys, again and again, just like all the virologists all these past years, we have to vote for someone to get lynched today. We can't wait till night or else we re doomed.

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Hello fellow citizen,

Errrrm, that burger better be VEGAAAN!

I need to warn you guys, again and again, just like all the virologists all these past years, we have to vote for someone to get lynched today. We can't wait till night or else we re doomed.
    So, like, what's your thing? Virologist? Does that mean that you're, like, really virile?