[GAME] Mafia: Outbreak

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
Don't kill the whistleblower. Avoid a repeat of China's disastrous outbreak.

• Advertisement
  • Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Don't kill the whistleblower. Avoid a repeat of China's disastrous outbreak.
    You're targeting me for absolutely no reason I'm just a law abiding citizen trying to shelter my family from this horrible disease. I've been at home for two weeks.. that is why I think you are highly suspicious and should be lynched. Either you or omeros since she doesn't seem to understand what's happening here and the severity of this issue

Thank you, come again

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Where the hell is everyone we need to lynch someone to save humanity!!

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    You're targeting me for absolutely no reason I'm just a law abiding citizen trying to shelter my family from this horrible disease. I've been at home for two weeks.. that is why I think you are highly suspicious and should be lynched. Either you or omeros since she doesn't seem to understand what's happening here and the severity of this issue

Thank you, come again
    In this case, you have to blame the messenger. There's one journalist among us. We all know who she is.

VTL Omeros.

Last edited by a moderator:
    mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Good evening fellow citizens,

I agree with @SeaAb about the inactive players. @Notorious? What's ur take on this situation?

What about @Dr. Strangelove ? Acting recklessly in such situations is not really advantageous...

VTL Notorious

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    I think we should VTL @Omeros because she's barely around and ill informed when it comes to the pandemic and that's very dangerous

Thank you, come again

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    I think we should VTL @Omeros because she's barely around and ill informed when it comes to the pandemic and that's very dangerous

Thank you, come again
    What's the story behind "come again"? You re using that pretty often.
    I don't get it 😅

Omeros

Omeros

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter

Thank you, come again
    انا بالحجر وانترنت بطئ !

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Phase change in 8 hours. Sorry didn't get a chance to yesterday. If someone can be kind enough to do a vote count, I'd appreciate. I believe there are a few who haven't voted yet.

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Phase change in 8 hours. Sorry didn't get a chance to yesterday. If someone can be kind enough to do a vote count, I'd appreciate. I believe there are a few who haven't voted yet.
    Omeros - 3
    Notorious - 1