Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
Orange Room Supporter
[VOTE COUNT]

Omeros - 2 (AtheistforJesus, SeaAb)

AtheistforJesus - 1 (Isabella)
Notorious - 1 (mike89)

(@Isabella you forgot to bold your vote. Didn't change the outcome though).

Missing votes: Dr. Strangelove Notorious HalaMadrid Omeros

As votes stand, Omeros is set to be lynched.

@Dr. Strangelove @Notorious @HalaMadrid Need to vote ladies and gents.

• Advertisement
  • END OF DAY 1 / BEGIN NIGHT 1: Death Comes Knocking
    Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Death Comes Knocking

There is no hope anywhere. The news have turned life into a vivid apocalyptic dystopia. Or so I thought.

Two days later, I was in excruciating pain, the like of which you cannot imagine. The emergency room said to quarantine at home until symptoms became unbearable. Seriously? I thought to myself. I am beyond that now.

10 minutes later, the door bell rang. . . No answer. The eerie silence was disrupted by the violent knocking that ensued. Then the paramedics broke the doorbell. They found Omeros aka Francesco Rossi, a Citizen, laying on the ground. Upon checking pulse, time of death was called. Suspected of dying from the yet-to-be named disease, the hospital ordered a test. Several days later, the results came back negative.

BEGIN NIGHT 1
    If you have a Night action, please use it by sending me a PM.
    Day 2 will begin in around 24 hours from now.

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Silence

[Placeholder for write-up as I don't have time to do it write now but I don't wanna hold the game up -- will ask mod to edit later, make sure to reread I may add clues about what happened during the Night. Will let you know when I add it].

Nobody died N1.

If you had an action and did not receive a message from me, assume that your action was successful.

BEGIN DAY 2

Isabella

Isabella

The queen of "Bazella"
    Orange Room Supporter
    Oh my dear fellow citizens we killed poor innocent omeros :( may she rest in peace I'm going to target inactives in this phase and

VTL NOTORIOUS

unless he comes back and explains his absence

Thank you, come again

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    We made it through one night, but I fear that's lulling us into complacency. I'm going with

VTL DR STRANGELOVE

Time to root out those silent spreaders. S/he seems to have taken the toilet licking contest seriously and now is infecting us all.

SeaAb

SeaAb

Legendary Member
    Staff member
    Super Penguin
    We made it through one night, but I fear that's lulling us into complacency. I'm going with

VTL DR STRANGELOVE

Time to root out those silent spreaders. S/he seems to have taken the toilet licking contest seriously and now is infecting us all.
    Dr Strangelove is clearly not mafia. You can deduce from his posts that he's a spoiled schoolgirl brat. If you insist on voting for him, you're going to look suspicious to me.

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Yep, figured. Omeros wasn't mafia. As my only suspicion right now is A4J, but not suspicious enough, I will stick to my previous vote.
    VTL @Notorious

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    @AtheistForJesus why are you lurking around? No reaction at all?

mike89

mike89

Orange Room Supporter
    Yep, figured. Omeros wasn't mafia. As my only suspicion right now is A4J, but not suspicious enough, I will stick to my previous vote.
    VTL @Notorious
    Since nobody was killed tonight, I am guessing mafia was afk. So my vote sticks for now.

VTL @Notorious

AtheistForYeezus

AtheistForYeezus

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    He's been notoriously quiet.

VTL Notorious

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Dr Strangelove is clearly not mafia. You can deduce from his posts that he's a spoiled schoolgirl brat. If you insist on voting for him, you're going to look suspicious to me.
    Why the aggressive defense? 👀 How do we know the spoiled schoolgirl is not mafia? A mafia person could be spreading around the disease mindlessly, like the spring break brats :rolleyes: Don't you see the crazy times we live in? And don't get me started on you and your potions! I suspect everyone until I know better. Who is wearing their masks and staying away from the public??

Muki

Muki

Legendary Member
    Orange Room Supporter
    Need to hear from @Dr. Strangelove and @Notorious. Looks like this phase will go quickly.

VOTE COUNT:

Notorious - 4 (Isabella, mike89, AtheistforJesus, SeaAb)

Dr. Strangelove - 1 (HalaMadrid)

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    Heyaaaa.

@HalaMadrid Look here, you SLUT! I am SO TOTALLY woke on the Corona beer virus. It's bad, okay? It's, like, totally NOT the flu!

If you think you're getting away with accusing this ***** of being a nasty virus terrorist, you are seeeeriously mistaken!

(Also, role-playing is fun, but not fun enough that I'd actually rat myself out as a "virus mafia" for the sake of a couple of jokes.)

Woooah, who said that?? Need to lay off that codeine. L.O.L.

HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid

Orange Room Supporter
    Heyaaaa.

@HalaMadrid Look here, you SLUT! I am SO TOTALLY woke on the Corona beer virus. It's bad, okay? It's, like, totally NOT the flu!

If you think you're getting away with accusing this ***** of being a nasty virus terrorist, you are seeeeriously mistaken!

(Also, role-playing is fun, but not fun enough that I'd actually rat myself out as a "virus mafia" for the sake of a couple of jokes.)

Woooah, who said that?? Need to lay off that codeine. L.O.L.
    Fiiiine, I guess you're just irresponsible and stupidity's not contagious or the science hasn't caught up :p

UNVOTE

Still, I want you within at least 3 meters of me (preferably all humans).

Dr. Strangelove

Dr. Strangelove

Nuclear War Expert
    Staff member
    So, like, wait... Nobody died last night?

Like, I'm totally thrilled don't get me wrong, but what gives? Did the mafia, like, get bored of offing people? Were they at a house party or something? WAS IT AT MEGAN'S, THAT WHORE?

Anywaaaaay, maybe that's a clue or like, whatever.